Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,461 members, 7,944,289 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ (22133 Views)

APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed / Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie / Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by johnstar(m): 7:18am On Nov 23, 2016
K
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by Femich18(m): 7:18am On Nov 23, 2016
Liars everywhere... Who is deceiving who?
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by StoneLucifer: 7:19am On Nov 23, 2016
Jagbaga my foot..

2 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by Topmaike007(m): 7:19am On Nov 23, 2016
I follow the one and only Jagaban...... #stand_for_Jagaban new party loading

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by wyqay: 7:21am On Nov 23, 2016
Does that have anything to do with an ordinary man on the street struggling to make ends meet

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by jegz25(m): 7:21am On Nov 23, 2016
zero8zero:
And who is this Nyamiri wishing evil for someone who doesn't give a bleep about him knowingful well that the evil is coming to pay him some visitation.
Truth is mine*
cheesy
zero8zero:
And who is this Nyamiri wishing evil for someone who doesn't give a bleep about him knowingful well that the evil is coming to pay him some visitation.
Truth is mine*
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by GoodSamaritan: 7:22am On Nov 23, 2016
APC you see your life?

Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by tonyirore(m): 7:22am On Nov 23, 2016
it is well
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by tonyirore(m): 7:23am On Nov 23, 2016
it is well! Today is my birthday

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by Semper247(m): 7:29am On Nov 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Lalung you see your life? I stand with Jagaban

The same jagaban u derided after general election some few months ago?

You Nigerian politicians, old and young alike, are cursed really. No integrity, no value, no virtues... ...

You all should be shot dead......

2 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by Silensa1234: 7:31am On Nov 23, 2016
CONTROVERSY
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by bidesh: 7:34am On Nov 23, 2016
crazymommy:
leg no dey pain you ni...you are always standing...
qaq
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by sekundosekundo: 7:35am On Nov 23, 2016
Asiwaju Pls tell us the condition of your health. Is your leg paining you?.

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by Deepfreezer(m): 7:44am On Nov 23, 2016
This people has poisoned jagaban. Ooo
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by Progressive01(m): 7:48am On Nov 23, 2016
Paperwhite:
That man is just a complete disgrace.To think that it took Buhari 6months to search & appoint people of this caliber is so annoying.
Buhari appointed Lalong??

Can we see the calibre of people we engage these days in politics section?

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by vabok(m): 7:48am On Nov 23, 2016
Toks, Toks, the job man...
What is all the hulla baloo about Jagaban's health sef?
They are all scared that he is becoming irrelevant in the scheme of things...
The man should concentrate on enjoying his stolen wealth from LASG.
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by vabok(m): 7:49am On Nov 23, 2016
See all the rings for him fingers... How on earth did the ref miss that?
sekundosekundo:
Asiwaju Pls tell us the condition of your health. Is your leg paining you?.
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by Day11(m): 7:51am On Nov 23, 2016
Make una leave Jagaban alone.

Dis man been silence for long, you people go still talk.

Dis same Jagaban, travel comot naija, you are still talking.

"In basket month's voice" Tell me, tell me, wetin una want? sad

2 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by bigerboy200: 8:00am On Nov 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Lalung you see your life? I stand with Jagaban
Lol...u b traffic warden? Always standing...
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by atirolu(m): 8:03am On Nov 23, 2016
Now who is lying here??

APC............We build lies for the future
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by Mendelssohn(m): 8:11am On Nov 23, 2016
fuckerholic:
Woreva ! Na their wahala though I like what is recently happening in nigerian political parties especially to afonja tinubu who thought they would be on top for romancing with the north.

But what's it with this afonja thing as another name for yoruba, recently on this forum? Some people are too lazy to trace the origin of names from the proper place of history and apply as appropriate. I've known afonja has something to do with ilorin since when I was in pry school.

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by koladebrainiac(m): 8:11am On Nov 23, 2016
Flexherbal:
When you talk of any political leader, the first question i ask is : What has he done to better the life of his people?
Dont say this infront of Lagosian
Or Ibadan people or Osun people or Edo people.

Just dont say.

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by koladebrainiac(m): 8:18am On Nov 23, 2016
The way this guy is giving APC n PDP headache eh,somehow they will die before him.

Cant someone go for Medical trip again?

They say Jagaban cant enter US,he is there now. Nothing happened.

U people should not be scared 2019 is still far. Wait now
You all shall be shocked when Jagaban show you his last card.

Buhari's Men are learners where jagaban is .

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by omofunaab(m): 8:20am On Nov 23, 2016
Progressive01:
Buhari appointed Lalong??

Can we see the calibre of people we engage these days in politics section?

Smh.

Brother i tell you.

Most of these people are from a particular region, i don't understand why many are so gullible in that region although i understand there are few reasonable ones over there.

But the few reasonable ones in their midst are being called afonja
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by godwin120alex: 8:26am On Nov 23, 2016
oohhhh! life after threatening to push a whole race into the Lagoon because of 2015 election and here they are today full of regrets.

I taught i saw a big signpost refering Tinubu as the Gandhi of Nigeria. Ohh! how time flies.

My prayer is that God/Allah will liberate Lagos and other States in Nigeria the way he liberated Anambra State so that we will be able to enjoy the full benefit/ dividend of our taxes and our God given resources.

Pls God/Allah i'm using this case study Chris Ngige VS Chris Uba (29th May 2003) as a point of contact to make my request.
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by ahamonyeka(m): 8:28am On Nov 23, 2016
They tell lairs too much in that party.
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by Goke7: 8:30am On Nov 23, 2016
For fellow APC members to be replying themselves in the media, truly APC is in crisis.
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by sashash(m): 8:44am On Nov 23, 2016
Jagaban ! Akanbi himself
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by moffat(m): 8:51am On Nov 23, 2016
u call him lielong wat do u expect from a man that is soul seal with dat of APC (Built on lies)
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by nworanco(m): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2016
Tinubu, a political adventurer. He wants to dominate National political landscape and western regional political landscape only due to self interest, thats why he went and dipped-up old man with poor mental capacity called buhari from daura in order to get the northern votes.

He never meant well for his people even. He ran Lagos like a family affair, revenue generating companies thats affiliated to Lagos state govt. are own by Tinubu.

He enslaved lagosians to full capacity, because he is still discharge till tomorrow.

He wanted to enslave Nigerians but he hit the rock, that's why he runs arounds gathering his army(zombies) to pull-out of apc and some enslaved people of southwest will come here to exhibit their ignorance.

Nigeria is more bigger than him. Buhari came and he is seeing it that Nigeria is difficult to handle.
Tinubu should continue enslaving his people not other part of the country like southeast where I came from, because we the Igbos will handle him and he will realised that he still a novice in the game.

Zombies wake from your slumber and face the reality.
" Okpataru nku ahuhu si ngwere bia ru ya olili"

UMU IGBO EKENE M UNU OO!
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 23, 2016
Afonjas too like power....smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buba Galadima: Nigerians Are Mourning Buhari’s Victory At Tribunal / Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" / President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.