Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,738 members, 7,951,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? (15221 Views)

Data Renewal: NCC Slams N2.8bn Fines On Telcos / USSD Charge Scrapped As Ecobank's MD Challenges Other Banks & Telcos To Follow / Leaked Memo Shows Banks Asked Telcos To Charge For USSD (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by Wolex143: 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Sorry for the late reply....I was banned.....

Dial *777# and follow the necessary instructions.....then you'll choose the monthly plan of 2500 10qb plan....

Mention me back when yhu qet it done cool

owk thanks.
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by shapman: 8:56am On Dec 09, 2016
Houstency:
Somebody should please help. My MTN suddenly stopped browsing since past two weeks, and all settings on my phone seems ok. Called customer care several times but all their solutions ain't working. MTN's *466*1# code shows system error, also I can't count the number of times I have sent DATAON to 131. But I still can't browse. I would appreciate anyone with useful solution. Thanks

call customer care to activate it from their control portal since you are unable to. had similar issue but they were able to activate it from their end. cheers.
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by Houstency(m): 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
shapman:

call customer care to activate it from their control portal since you are unable to. had similar issue but they were able to activate it from their end. cheers.

Thanks for replying.. All the remedies proffered by Customer care didn't help either. Though, Its been rectified. I just got their 4g aim and every seems to work fine.
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? by Behankey(m): 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
Glo is cheap but quality is poor. I prefer mtn. Wider coverage and good quality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free Zain Browser Configuration / 7 Amazing Things You Can Do With Your OTG / MTN Flash!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.