Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,715 members, 7,941,719 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend (46638 Views)

Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / DJ Cuppy Gets G-Wagon As 24th Birthday Gift From Boyfriend, Anichebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by EMOKAI988: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2016
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by legendte(m): 9:46am On Nov 23, 2016
Ok
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by SalomonKane: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2016
safarigirl:
Let him be wasting football money on a billionaire's daughter, someone hasn't told him football money doesn't last.

I hope she also gets him expensive stuff with her daddy's DJ money, else my guy is just an MMS
Her father's money isn't her money. Just like a husband's money isn't a wife's money.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2016
The truth is that an Igbo man cannot marry but can date a Yoruba, Hausa nor Fulanis this time sensitation are being made. Wish them good relationship.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by safarigirl(f): 9:46am On Nov 23, 2016
ameezy:

That dude has been in this football game in the past 8yrs hes getting paid with some well built structures in the uk
I don't see him going broke undecided
hmm, even Amokachi went broke despite his money, Ronaldo de Lima too saw red in his bank account, far bigger footballers have gone broke, who is Anichebe? How much dem dey pay am?

Even Mikel can go broke if he doesn't watch himself. Management is key

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by Lamzzyy(m): 9:47am On Nov 23, 2016
Na wa ooo guy spend small small ooo no forget who her papa be ooo
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by safarigirl(f): 9:47am On Nov 23, 2016
SalomonKane:
Her father's money isn't her money. Just like a husband's money isn't a wife's money.
hehehe, I can tell you're unmarried grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by wiringdpt(m): 9:47am On Nov 23, 2016
He's investing in his future
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by PapaBrowne(m): 9:47am On Nov 23, 2016
safarigirl:
Let him be wasting football money on a billionaire's daughter, someone hasn't told him football money doesn't last.

I hope she also gets him expensive stuff with her daddy's DJ money, else my guy is just an MMS

You see it as wastage, he might be seeing it as investment.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by safarigirl(f): 9:47am On Nov 23, 2016
NatureBoy91:
The truth is that an Igbo man cannot marry but can date a Yoruba, Hausa nor Fulanis this time sensitation are being made. Wish them good relationship.
Huh?
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by slapacha: 9:48am On Nov 23, 2016
This is why some girls would be saying they can't date broke guys. . . Last time I checked she got gwagon,now this is another gift. When I never buy ordinary pencil for my gf this year

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by femi4: 9:50am On Nov 23, 2016
kokoA:
That one that can not score a goal to save his life undecided
buy dstv, you no gree

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by SalomonKane: 9:50am On Nov 23, 2016
safarigirl:
hehehe, I can tell you're unmarried grin
Am I really that transparent? grin What makes you say so? smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by ameezy(m): 9:50am On Nov 23, 2016
safarigirl:
hmm, even Amokachi went broke despite his money, Ronaldo de Lima too saw red in his bank account, far bigger footballers have gone broke, who is Anichebe? How much dem dey pay am?

Like i said he has some well built structures in the uk
Footballers these days are more paid than before
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by Dare2Try(m): 9:51am On Nov 23, 2016
The book of recession chapter Nigeria verse Anichebe to Dj cuppy says the rich in Nigeria always associate with the rich and becomes richer, I wonder why this our rich fellow always thinks about themselves alone, why not do something that will impact in the lives of others who are not privilege to be rich like dem

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by AntiWailer: 9:52am On Nov 23, 2016
delzbaba:
five goals in the last three games,are u jonzing check the stats..

The guy just dey provoke no mind am.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by amuokuko: 9:52am On Nov 23, 2016
Hhmm..
Nkechi also gave me this

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by dayosweetness(m): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2016
i wish i can be doing this for my mum..den maybe my gf sometimes undecided undecided undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by femi4: 9:53am On Nov 23, 2016
safarigirl:

I can confidently tell you that Mikel and Martins can't be broke
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by evy1(m): 9:53am On Nov 23, 2016
safarigirl:

Atleast you said management is the key, and you feel he is not investing.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by july66: 9:54am On Nov 23, 2016
Oizarammy:
I sometimes wonder where ladies get this type of guys from. *Whoop Whoop, kinda jealous*Dj Cuppy shared photos of the surprise gift she got from her footballer boyfriend, Victor Anichebe. She came home to meet the package already waiting for her, when she opened it, she realised they were a pair of Balenciaga race runners.

This gift is coming just few weeks after he got er a GWagon for her birthday. Remember a pair of Balenciaga doesn't come cheap.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/i-have-best-boyfriend-ever-dj-cuppy.html
Your boyfriend dey red hot for premier league o. He just dey score as he like for Sunderland. I sure say West brom self go dey regret say them allow am waka.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by zikter(m): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2016
kokoA:
haba, the guy don score 3 in 2 matches na

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by uzoexcel(m): 9:55am On Nov 23, 2016
safarigirl:

U knw d guy personally or u just beefing on both of them? sad
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by DozieInc(m): 9:56am On Nov 23, 2016
safarigirl:

The guy is smart, he is investing... dis wan pass mmm it pays a 1000%

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2016
safarigirl:
Huh?
You heard me right, guess you did? Or did I upset you? Sorry!
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by piperson(m): 9:56am On Nov 23, 2016
delzbaba:

do you watch football sef?
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 23, 2016
kokoA:
he scored two goals on saturday undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by Anitauka(f): 9:58am On Nov 23, 2016
Afonjas falling for igbo guys from day 1 grin grin...watch as they quote me

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by emerich(m): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2016
Berbierklaus:
grin

Very lucky Geh.
Billionaire daughter√
Footballer Girlfriend√
Disc jockey√
well Educated√

What more can a girl ask for in a life time cheesy
I envy DJ Cuppy. lipsrsealed

PS: Any man like DJ cuppy Boyfriend on Nairaland,please PM me grin
The quest and search 4 a hubby taken to anoda level, take am easy sha.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by IRobot7(m): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2016
iMUMUweh:
I did something really bad this afternoon and it has been affecting my conscience since then.
As I was drinking garri, I saw an ant strolling by on the floor. I quickly placed a cube of sugar along its path and watched as he scurried away to call his friends to come help transport the largese.
As I sighted the ants coming for the sugar, I quickly removed the sugar to make the first ant look like a liar.

Since then my conscience has been pricking me, I can't sleep. I feel so terrible. embarassed

very funny

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by Mightyraw(m): 10:00am On Nov 23, 2016
safarigirl:

Baby football pays betta than blood money

U yia sey football money dey finish?
Re: DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend by yinkslinks(m): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2016
He meant score in her toto 2 secure otedola wealth. You are a learner.
delzbaba:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyanya Mocked For Dropping Just N3k After Much Hailing In Delta / Biodun Okeowo Curvy In Christmas Pictures / Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.