Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,226 members, 7,919,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:22 PM

Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times (21186 Views)

Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB / Nigerian Army Officially Declares 46 Soldiers Missing / Army Declares Ahmed Salkida, Bolori & Aisha Waki Wanted For Links To Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times by sirfee(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2016
angryZombies what do you have to say on this one.I believe Jonathan,Fayose etc.are responsible for this.Who is fooling who?
Re: Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:47am On Nov 23, 2016
... I will keep on saying this : truth and honesty is the only potent weapon in fighting insurgency. Constantly updating and providing accurate information to the Nigerian people on this war against terrorism will get the masses behind the govt in winning this war.
Re: Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times by Onyejiuwaokoh: 11:55am On Nov 23, 2016
CXLVII:

And has the NA been using propaganda at the war front? Like u ain't aware about sacrifices people make for you
I am talking about lie mohammed and co
Re: Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times by klax(m): 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
Fellow Nigeria I ask again who and who did buhari and APC govt negotiated with that secured the released of the chibok girls, is it this same boko haram that agreed to free them and still keep killing innocent people or another boko haram

Pls who is that person in Nigeria that is so close to shekaua and know his wish and told buhari to do a swap deal with shekaua and it all went so smoothly

Where does that man or womanlive and at what venue did buhari or whoever sat with the boko spokesperson to make a swapping deal and what is the name of the person

So is Buhari telling me now that same man called shekaua Mr live and never die agreed to released those girls but vow to continue bombing and killing and the agreement was done

More and more questions....................

I still don't get it to negotiatedo with bolo haram just only to released 21 chibok girls and that was all, the killings continue, pls i dont I don't get it.

Plso how do these look so fed in a desert for over 2 years who was feeding and who was teaching that so Polish English they spoke on live TV If you stay in police custody for just one week and come out you will understand where I'm coming from being in a captivity for over 2 years inside a *a deadly hear scorching dry desert*and still looking fresh I doubt it.

Now they have defeated boko haram according to lair Muha-mad so Mr useless lair has boko haram being defeated now
Re: Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times by GeneralEmenogu: 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
fathers, brothers, uncles. husbands missing dey call it. wat a wicked government. as it i should pick gun and start killing politicians starting wit liar M.
Re: Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times by orunto27: 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Publish their names and tribes so we know all our children that have been sacrificed to Bokoharams course.
Re: Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times by onimcee1(m): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
23 girls back to freedom to the detriment of 46 soldiers if not more. what best can be the best definition of clueless?
Re: Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times by Lamzzyy(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
When every body they shout say bring back our girls now them give boss boko money say make them release some of the girls now with that money them boss boko buy home weapons. one person con they tell me say buhari they empower boko nigerian's una get bad mouth...
Re: Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times by greatermax77(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
Have seen the evil creation of power hungry Northern elites destroying the lives of Nigeria youths
Re: Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
It seems the NA are up against foreign military forces under the disguise of BH, bcs d BH we knew then is not wat we knw today.

it's nt all abt thinking +ve bt also planning +ve, it high time we start asking questions like

1. which africa country are these pple recruited from, last months i read abt this http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/10/500-dismissed-army-recruits-in-ghana.html

2. which neighbouring country do they transit when entry nigeria.

3. How equiped are our armed forces.

4. Finally, is the government actually ready to end the war against insurgence in the country.
Re: Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times by alezzy13: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
Oh my!1

this is not encouraging news at all
Re: Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times by Erotik(m): 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
Boko Haram #BringBackOurSoldiers
Re: Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times by Blue3k(m): 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ok we knew they were hiding facts hence why most people just draw conclusion based on deductive reasoning.

olapluto:
The idiots blaming the army here cannot even hold cutlass on patrol for a night.

Who brings knife to gun fight.

Anyway if government told citezens to be armed and protect themselves it would go a long way. The government has failed at protect the citezens from internal and external threats.

People would form militia group to protect themselves. These boko savages are only tough when nobody shoots back at them.
Re: Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
if we are losing soldiers at this rate to boko haram, what if countries like Chad , cameroun , Niger with well organised army decides to attack us ....
Re: Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times by Blue3k(m): 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
highrise07:
if we are losing soldiers at this rate to boko haram, what if countries like Chad , cameroun , Niger with well organised army decides to attack us ....

Nigeria is holding back. Those countries would risk complete decimation. Nigeria is still 4th strong millitary on continent. We are currently regional top dog. (Not saying much)

It wont be easy war but we have money resources and more manpower to fight protracted war. As bad as our economy is all of them are worse.
Re: Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times by akokaite(m): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
undecidedMR. President, VP, Chief of staff, and .minister of defence! Are Boko Haram Insurgency more than our NAs why this insurgency keep killing our soldiers? and now 39 soldiers missing. dammmnnnn!!!
Re: Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times by kaltonga: 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/216039-exclusive-nigerian-army-officially-declares-46-soldiers-missing.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

he Army also opened a secret inquiry into the attackafter some brigade commanders raised questions about the conduct of the soldiers.
For instance, the commanders said it was difficult to explain how utility trucks were used to dispossess soldiers of their armoured vehicles especially when the soldiers said they were alerted in their various positions.

Senior military officials also found it curious that some of the soldiers were rescued by their Nigerien counterparts with their bullets still largely unspent.

“If they actually came under attack while they were fully at alert, then they should have exhausted their ammunition before taking to their heels,” the source said. “At least that much should be clear."
From the above statement its now more clear there is something fishy about this war..is either we are recruiting cowards who are only good at shooting protesters or some powerfull elements are behind boko haram,or our army are just bunch of boys scout operatives
Re: Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times by Jacko1(m): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
Shae shae shae shame on our useless generals

What do they learn

How can you send a recon force witout comms and airforce backup

Those guys wer supppa to be able to call out helicopter or jet gunfire to blow those boko haram to smittherens

Buratai is buay buying Dubaï houses. This is painful to my bone

Needless senseless deaths..... Our troops dying as though na world war 2 battle

Kenya common kenya dat faces al shabab does npt report news like dis

Men am just pissed..... Buhari you go die for that seat.... Marl my words
Re: Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times by Adoniskid(m): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
this is bad for our arm forces and image as a nation.
They're declared missing MISSING not DEAD and they're demanding for account for benefits?
How long have the tried search and rescue?
Benefits is early and spitting on the memories and sacrifice of our fighting war front soldiers.
#neveragain
#victoryforoursoldiers
Re: Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times by discusant: 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
Died and lost for nothing. Died and lost trying to keep an impossible country one

Did they not know that Boko Haram is fighting for a country to be governed through Islamic Sharia Criminal laws, and that twelve northern Nigeria states have adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal laws?
Re: Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times by chigoizie7(m): 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
Just multiply that number by 10 and u will get the real number that are missing in boko haram case alone.

Let's wait and see how many will be reported in niger delta case.

Bunch of fools,

What a useless government.
Re: Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times by chernest2002: 9:47am On Nov 24, 2016
NormalCodes:

Look inside "the other room", you will see him shining his decayed gworo teeth.
yes he is at the ader hroom with Aisha and soldiers are dying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Not Among Those Sabotaging Tinubu - El-Rufai (Video) / Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect / Herdsmen: Alaafin Adeyemi Writes Buhari, Warns Against Looming Anarchy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.