Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,905 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:42 AM

This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! (58238 Views)

Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads / Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking / This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got Nigerians Talking! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by RoadsAndGreen(m): 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
Laveda:

grin She's right here.

I talked about moderation the other day, right?
you did. but I still don't buy your idea.

because most people won't adhere to "moderation" you know why? someone(individually everyone) would want to be ahead of "others"

besides, moderation is relative, if you know what I mean. crazy world
Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by feodan: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
After d event make she no baff ooo till infinity
Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by nnokwa042(m): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lilimax:
Even after the make up, she still wor-wor (no offense) smiley
See wetin bleach turned this woman to undecided

She must be from 'EKE-NJA' kingdom embarassed
what of nkwo nja people grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by Laveda(f): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
you did. but I still don't buy your idea.

because most people won't adhere to "moderation" you know why? someone(individually everyone) would want to be ahead of "others"

besides, moderation is relative, if you know what I mean. crazy world

Well, you right in a way. What I consider moderate might be different when it comes to another person

But then, the fact that you don't like it doesn't mean it should be stopped, Beautiful girls still wear make up, not because they trying to hide ugliness or whatever you term it, but because they like it.
Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by glossy6(f): 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
Did Thunder fire her
Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by phaney3(m): 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
power of make up
Chai too much make up
Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by RoadsAndGreen(m): 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
Laveda:

Well, you right in a way. What I consider moderate might be different when it comes to another person

But then, the fact that you don't like it doesn't mean it should be stopped, Beautiful girls still wear make up, not because they trying to hide ugliness or whatever you term it, but because they like it.
Lie levada. Lie

why would a "beautiful" girl still wear make up? you not talking to a kid you know. there's a reason to everything.

well, am not surprised, after all your a makeup person, you depend on it just like every other average girly.

anyways, have a great evening. Lavedamakeup Lolz.

but am watching your asz. yeah
Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by Laveda(f): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
Lie levada. Lie

why would a "beautiful" girl still wear make up? you not talking to a kid you know. there's a reason to everything.

well, am not surprised, after all your a makeup person, you depend on it just like every other average girly.

anyways, have a great evening. Lavedamakeup Lolz.

but am watching your asz. yeah

That's to say only ugly girls use makeup? gringrin

Okay, I don't wanna laugh, Do you tag Genevieve ugly? Rita? Chika Ike?

At least, lemme mention the ones you could go check out for yourself.

Now you sound funny. gringrin
Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by gbishman: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
could this be Titi Abubakar?
Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by godson300040(m): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
Chisos is this you.....wata my seeing...

Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by CORRECTYOUTH(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
Wow
Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by Lilimax(f): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enkaynwa:

Lol.
I never knew you were also a 'trouble maker'
I'm not o!
Just catching my fun smiley

1 Like

Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by gustav25: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
What is this ?

Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by ArabMopol(m): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
Afonjas like bleaching cream oooo... is either owambe is talking their money or bleaching cream , TUFIAKWA
Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by paddypower(m): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
I call this physical fraud,if EFCC and DSS no do smting abt this,then 9ja change never complete.
Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by uzuede4(f): 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
;DFacial padding. ;DFacial padding.
Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by arabianights: 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
updatemachine:
This before and after makeup photos has got people talking!
Another reason you should fear women!
please Who Is The Makeup Artist? I Must Patronize Her
Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
seunlly:
For your mind; u don crack joke be that

Nonsense

This what happens when an individual is going through chronic depression in an acute recession.

We understand your condition.
You need help!
Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by lanre377: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
And this make up artist think she can make eaven with this? En time transformation everywhere undecided lipsrsealed
Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by RoadsAndGreen(m): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
Laveda:

That's to say only ugly girls use makeup? gringrin

Okay, I don't wanna laugh, Do you tag Genevieve ugly? Rita? Chika Ike?

j could go check out for yourself.

Now you sound funny. gringrin
babe, in my own philosophy I don't believe in being "ugly" or "beautiful" you know why? because I don't see the picture of the "perfect" human used as reference to determine who is ugly and pretty. these terms are societal construct, if not, the best person we should blame is God since he is the creator of every human.

besides in a gathering of three "beautiful" girls there must be a "most beautiful" girl, the remaining two can be termed "ugly" by standard of the first one. hence, the application of make up even when generally seen as beautiful.

psychology is the key to understanding these things.
Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by Eyoh01(m): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
we are finished
Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by dikeigbo2(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ojuju kalabar
Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by donttouch: 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
updatemachine:
The money wey dis one done invest for bleaching fit build 4 storey building.

Who knows how much d make-up fit cost her sef cool cool cool
Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by NaijaBlend: 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
Men do suffer!
Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by osuofia2(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
Yoruba most definitely........................
Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by preetyb(f): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
Good for men...since you people don't appreciate original, you will appreciate fake.
Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by whiteroses(f): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
She reminds me of one lady near my mums shop in Lagos grin they sold her knuckle chemical peel, a strong acid for knuckle and knees peeling only . But She use am rub face and neck instead , not only that but she suppose wait for 5 minutes only before rinsing with the base.
30 minutes later she was still gyrating the complex and then sat to open a fan over her face.
I asked her if this chemical is still suppose dey her face ? She said she want it to enter wella. By the time she rinsed her face , we had to put ogi tutu on her burning skin as she screamed in agony ! She was burnt for life .

1 Like

Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by buharimustlive: 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
A typical AFONJA woman.....
She dey bleach like OLUREMI TINUBU.
Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by Keepshining(f): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
updatemachine:
Eleda o!
Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
No we can't take this, this is total change.

1 Like

Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by yrogers(m): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
jehovah! Jesu Kristi! Maikeli Mimo! na wah oo
Re: This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! by Kobicove(m): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
Make up is fraud!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay / When Padded Butt Goes Wrong (pics) / What Are You Wearing Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.