Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,110 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:43 PM

IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ (8715 Views)

Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain / Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani / Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by Raffie20: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
pazienza:

https://www.nairaland.com/3425009/meet-isobos-igbo-speaking-tribe

Cure your Ignorance.
Save the thanks.

Isobo is not Igbo. Dialect similarity doesn't give y'all enough right to lay claim to any part of cross river state.

Get a brain.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by pazienza(m): 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
Raffie20:

Isobo is not Igbo. Dialect similarity doesn't give y'all enough right to lay claim to any part of cross river state.

Get a brain.

Your ignorance is genetic.

Can't help you any more.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by Vanessa88(f): 12:14am On Nov 27, 2016
Land grabbers

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by MrSly(m): 12:31am On Nov 27, 2016
Raffie20:
Y'all can keep dreaming... We haven't forgotten history. Take your Biafra and go, don't drag others into it.
Tell us about the history you haven't forgotten. Or do you have separate history we do not know about. Nigeria an their deceit.
Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by MrSly(m): 12:35am On Nov 27, 2016
mayorchelsea:
For a fact,I know that Nigeria was before amalgamation divided into northern and southern protectorate.Later,I know of North, West and East before middlebelt was created to avoid marginalisation of minorities. States like Edo,Delta,Benue etc know where they belong historically.We know that some of these states are needed for access to sea but do indigenes of these states not have a right to referendum( like #BREXIT or The Scottish poll to remain in UK) to decide if they want to be part of Nigeria continuously or not?
Mr Know All, what was the political division of Nigeria as at the time Biafra was declared before the war. Humbly answer yourself this question and get yourself out the mud.
Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by MrSly(m): 12:37am On Nov 27, 2016
MyGeneration:
Bunch of jobless people, please nobody shud tk dem serious.
Please note that ipob does not represent igbos it only represents sm bunch of jobless people who day dream alot.
It is better to dream than to hibernate. You are hibernated.
Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by MrSly(m): 12:41am On Nov 27, 2016
thatsamenigga:
On behalf on deltans and bayelsans I debunk claims that we are part of biafra.
You are highly infinitesimal to make such comment, thus your comment is insignificant.
Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by mayorchelsea(m): 8:40am On Nov 27, 2016
MrSly:

Mr Know All, what was the political division of Nigeria as at the time Biafra was declared before the war. Humbly answer yourself this question and get yourself out the mud.
It's like you want to run mad on a Sunday morning abi?Can't you just drop your comment and pass by?Let's assume I made a wrong comment, couldn't you have made your comment without insult? Retards be quoting one all around for a comment made many days ago.
Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by MrSly(m): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
mayorchelsea:
It's like you want to run mad on a Sunday morning abi?Can't you just drop your comment and pass by?Let's assume I made a wrong comment, couldn't you have made your comment without insult? Retards be quoting one all around for a comment made many days ago.
Time duration does not correct a wrong comment. Make a misleading comment and get corrected.
Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by darknetcom: 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
those ₩*?=%#$*((/))(/^&&,?//@#/__... angry angry angry..
Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by darknetcom: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
Funnicator:
These people are bringing ant-infested firewood into their household by that statement.

i didnt even bother to read it sef...

if i hear ipob..i already get angry..
Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by darknetcom: 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
CzarChris:
As a full fledged complete igboman, I weep when I see articles like these. We should hold our current leaders in the East accountable 1st before even thinking of seceding because, if we secede with same crop of greedy and wealthy individuals biafra would be a hell hole. Mark my words, cause these guys weld a lot of influence and will use their ill gotten wealth to turn the republic on its head. Deal with our "leaders" in the East 1st IPOB, before even thinking of seceding.

its not only the east that has leadership problem..

imagine fashola blaming sango for his failure to dont perform his job...

what the hell...
Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by CzarChris(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
darknetcom:

its not only the east that has leadership problem..

imagine fashola blaming sango for his failure to dont perform his job...

what the hell...
What? Sango? Honestly, we are in trouble in this country.
Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by ShootToKill: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
Is it IPOB or MASSOB? Why can the amala-munching blogger specify?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by ShootToKill: 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
Raffie20:

There is no atom of Igbo in Cross River State. Period.

E pain am. Go Abi and Isobo for cross river go talk am. pro-dullard munurudeen from oshogbo.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by Raffie20: 6:03am On Nov 28, 2016
Y'all can get all abusive for all you care, just know that we are not in d 60s, and no one will join a course that will not benefit them.

Good luck getting your Biafra, but we in Cross River State and Akwa Ibom will not be part of it. I don't know about Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta.

From inception, Biafra has always been an IGBO thing. So much to the point that the IPOB coordinators in all the states are Igbos, what message are you sending out der? That means when u actualize Biafra, you will do exactly what the Hausa/Fulani is doing to the rest of Nigeria with their born to rule mentality.

Remember Biafra was championed by the no. 1 citizen of the East (Ojukwu), what has your so called political leaders contributed to d course? Nothing. They just sit in Abuja and enjoy their share of the Nigerian National Cake while hungry n jobless youths shout Biafra upandan.

You guys should tell yourselves the truth, else, when that referendum finally comes, the Southsouth and the Igbos in diaspora (those who live n do businesses in the other parts of Nigeria) will vote massively against it.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by 1shortblackboy: 6:55am On Nov 28, 2016
dreamwords:
Biafrans know themselves ,your opinion on nairaland doesn't count,
Rivers has igbos
Delta has igbos
cross river has igbos
are the igbos ur refering to thesame ones that always deny being igbos? grin last last anybody wey wan do biafra make e go and face d consequences and not attach others by force
Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by Urahara2: 7:00am On Nov 28, 2016
dreamwords:
Biafrans know themselves ,your opinion on nairaland doesn't count,
Rivers has igbos
Delta has igbos
cross river has igbos

the yorubas to are also in benin why dont they go and march over to take over benin undecided

niger delta can never be part of any biafra tongue

1 Like

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by BudeYahooCom: 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
Raffie20:
Y'all can get all abusive for all you care, just know that we are not in d 60s, and no one will join a course that will not benefit them.

Good luck getting your Biafra, but we in Cross River State and Akwa Ibom will not be part of it. I don't know about Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta.

From inception, Biafra has always been an IGBO thing. So much to the point that the IPOB coordinators in all the states are Igbos, what message are you sending out der? That means when u actualize Biafra, you will do exactly what the Hausa/Fulani is doing to the rest of Nigeria with their born to rule mentality.

Remember Biafra was championed by the no. 1 citizen of the East (Ojukwu), what has your so called political leaders contributed to d course? Nothing. They just sit in Abuja and enjoy their share of the Nigerian National Cake while hungry n jobless youths shout Biafra upandan.

You guys should tell yourselves the truth, else, when that referendum finally comes, the Southsouth and the Igbos in diaspora (those who live n do businesses in the other parts of Nigeria) will vote massively against it.

Thank you.

So in muslim afonja skull. Igbos in diaspora will prefer to unite themselves with your muslim afonja and bloodletting aboooki skulls when presented with an opportunity to escape from a capitulating murderous zoo forever into Biafra. You get sense at all?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by NetBizguy: 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
dragonking3:
This attache by force is serious. grin grin grin . Biafra should go their own while nigerdelta form it's own republic.

gebest:
IPOD u cannot decides for we SOUTH SOUTH, u can't tell us what to do

thatsamenigga:
On behalf on deltans and bayelsans I debunk claims that we are part of biafra.

Raffie20:
Y'all can keep dreaming... We haven't forgotten history. Take your Biafra and go, don't drag others into it.

These guys shouting We're Niger Deltans

If truly you're from Niger Delta, what have you gained with all the Oil being taken from your devastated land? I live in Abuja and have seen all the development here and still going on from the money generated from Oil sales, oil from Niger delta but the last time I visited Bayelsa States in 2015 December I wept for the whole of Niger Delta.. that state is too rich with oil to be that poor.

Thing is no body is begging you to be a Biafran and you're not speaking for most of our brothers in the South South who have Biafra in the heart.. there will be an opportunity for you guys to decide which side of the divide you want to join. as you know very well the Igbos don't need your oil to excel in any area of their life, the oil has not been the back bone of our success, production, buying and selling (Trade) is.

So you can go on and remain a Nigerian, I think the effort Igbos are trying to make is for the history to read that we really did try to carry you guys along when we agitated for biafra but after all which ever side of the divide you chose later was your collective decision as a people.

The Niger bridge was blown to stop Nigerian soldier from reaching Igbo land during the Biafra war when it was obvious you guys are not coming that is to tell you we don't really need you guys if you think yourself too important to us.

A lot of demolition in the South East but today tell me a state in Niger Delta that is better than the worst state in South East, go on and show me one I dare you

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by mrnigerdelta: 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
we the Edo's support Biafra
Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by OreMI22: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
Whether they list my state or not, i will gladly apply for their citizenship.

Nigeria is a woeful disappointment.
Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by loopmongoat: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
baybeeboi:

Sweet fine tangerinish girl, how are you?
Stop admiring my woman
She is off limits
Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by loopmongoat: 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Edo state... May I knw y? tongue
Sandy my love it's been so long you last posted
I miss your diaries
Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by DrGoodman: 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
CzarChris:
As a full fledged complete igboman, I weep when I see articles like these. We should hold our current leaders in the East accountable 1st before even thinking of seceding because, if we secede with same crop of greedy and wealthy individuals biafra would be a hell hole. Mark my words, cause these guys weld a lot of influence and will use their ill gotten wealth to turn the republic on its head. Deal with our "leaders" in the East 1st IPOB, before even thinking of seceding.

Our problems are from Abuja. The leaders here in the state are puppets who must collect handouts from Abuja. Fight for resource control and restructuring first.
Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by CzarChris(m): 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
DrGoodman:

Our problems are from Abuja. The leaders here in the state are puppets who must collect handouts from Abuja. Fight for resource control and restructuring first.
Good point
Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by Sandydayziz(f): 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
loopmongoat:

Sandy my love it's been so long you last posted
I miss your diaries
Baby how're u doing?... Truly long, so do i... I just dnt av a browsing fone at d moment... Hopefully i will soon.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by loopmongoat: 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
Sandydayziz:
Baby how're u doing?... Truly long, so do i... I just dnt av a browsing fone at d moment... Hopefully i will soon.
Ok love

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) / Enugu State Did Not Allocate Land For Ruga - YCPGG / Jos Boils Again!. . .18 Confirmed Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.