Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,080 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:48 PM

EFCC Arrest FUNAAB VC, Bursar And Pro Chancellor For Fraud - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EFCC Arrest FUNAAB VC, Bursar And Pro Chancellor For Fraud (859 Views)

Buhari suspends Babalakin as UNILAG Pro-Chancellor, sacks Acting VC / Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor / N1bn Allowance: EFCC Summons OAU VC, Bursar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arrest FUNAAB VC, Bursar And Pro Chancellor For Fraud by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
THE Ibadan Zonal Office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC will Friday 25th November, 2016 arraign Senator Adeseye Ogunewe, the Pro Chancellor, Prof Olusola Oyewole , Vice Chancellor and the Bursar, Mr. Moses Olusola Ilesanmi of the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta, FUNAAB in respect of an alleged case of Abuse of Office and misappropriation of funds reported against the University Pro Chancellor, Vice Chancellor, Professor Olusola Oyewole, management and some members of the Governing Council.

According to a petition submitted to the EFCC by the Concerned Stakeholders of the Federal University of Agriculture, it was alleged that the Pro Chancellor, the Vice Chancellor and the Bursar engaged in an “unbridled corruption and betrayal of public trust”.

http://mynaijainfo.com/2016/11/funaab-efcc-arraigns-vc-bursar-pro-chancellor

CC: Mynd44, Lalasticlala

Re: EFCC Arrest FUNAAB VC, Bursar And Pro Chancellor For Fraud by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
Befitting!
Re: EFCC Arrest FUNAAB VC, Bursar And Pro Chancellor For Fraud by Tolexander: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
This VC should have been arrested and charged long before now!

I wonder why the former OAU VC, Bamitale Omole hasn't been arrested!
Re: EFCC Arrest FUNAAB VC, Bursar And Pro Chancellor For Fraud by eezeribe(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
I see
Re: EFCC Arrest FUNAAB VC, Bursar And Pro Chancellor For Fraud by eezeribe(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Tolexander:
This VC should have been arrested and charged long before now!

I wonder why the former OAU VC, Bamitale Omole hasn't been arrested!

I so much like your signature... You are the best. One million likes for your signature.
Re: EFCC Arrest FUNAAB VC, Bursar And Pro Chancellor For Fraud by itsmine: 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
And this Pro-chancellor smuggled d corruption from politics into d academia, found a willing tool in d greedy VC n Registrar.
Politicians infecting every stratum of d society since time immemorial.

(1) (Reply)

Iwith This Kind Of English, I Doubt If All Npower Beneficiary Are Graduate. / Funaab Postgraduate 2016/2017 Admission / Corruption In The Just Concluded NUGA Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.