Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection (25413 Views)

Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina / $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang / Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by NaijaFutbol: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
Buhari is holding this guy by the brok0s
Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by karlriz(m): 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enjoying the common ground btw some of the senators frm the south on dis matter. Solomon (Lag A pc) and Stella oduah (pdp). Saraki still careful cos of his court case
Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by NEWTONDEGREAT(m): 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
richidinho:

My brother there are so many economist in APC, even Ngeneukwenu was once an economist
where do u know ngeneukwenu
Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by Skain(m): 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
Until we start stoning some politicians on the street.

Bunch of thieves seeing politics as a career...
Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by PINES: 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
Abeg oh! What was/is the intent of that MFET?
Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by jeftalene(m): 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hmmm...

Meanwhile dont be cheated, always visit www.engineerosaz..com to see latest prices of building materials and to speak with a professional contractor.
Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by UncleSnr(m): 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
Stalwert:
Stealer Oduah even get mouth talk grin grin grin see as bastard thief dey form first daughter chie

Below is what she understands
Is this all your brain could process from the original post above?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by Dronep191(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
PMB is the light they should follow the light.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by billyG(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
dey want bribe dey are not gon get it.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by Qyubee(m): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
NaijaFutbol:

If only you could read and understand. If you don't understand what the senators are saying, why don't you research.

MTEF is available online in the budget office website.

It is empty.

oya take !
http://www.budgetoffice.gov.ng/pdfs/2016/2017-2019%20MTEF%20&%20FSP%20EXECUTIVE%20PROPOSAL.pdf
did u really check!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by kinibigdeal(m): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
Stop being an illiterate, Nairalander's are here to educate you. Read through those lines again and help yourself with better understanding
CoolFreeday:
what nonsense! You didnt say anything is wrong with the document, you didn't say if some things that are suppose to be there are not there and vice versa, They just say the document is in disarray and unrealistic, meaning what?
So if senators are not given bribe they will not do their work effectively?

#Bunch of corrupt old people!
Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by TippyTop(m): 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
Adeola Solomon (APC-Lagos) said Mr. Buhari’s economic team was in disarray, thereby joining others to ask that the documents be returned to the Executive.

The above is from an APC senator, Bubu is finished.
Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by kassy777: 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
CoolFreeday:
what nonsense! You didnt say anything is wrong with the document, you didn't say if some things that are suppose to be there are not there and vice versa, They just say the document is in disarray and unrealistic, meaning what?
So if senators are not given bribe they will not do their work effectively?

#Bunch of corrupt old people!
There is nothing working as to why they should even look at it. The senators need to see evidence of the movement of the economy or see it strugling to then say there are signs or likelihood of the economy moving to warrant approval. What do you want here? When all the ministers are all dull. The president is dull, you want them to approve what?
Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by brojoshua: 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
To pay the government back for not prosecuting and imprisoning him for his sins against the country. A very hopeless and corrupt country
Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by Emassive(m): 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
I said Saraki will give the dullard a fair hearing even for impossible matters... Trash that Loan quickly please
Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by JAHseal: 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
These guys seem all-out to ensure that #pmb does not perform, as long as he doesn't want to 'play-ball' & soft-pedal on his war on corruption. #NigeriansAreWatching !

1 Like

Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by Daplux4: 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
jahsharon:
Buhari does not have money to bribe Senators into passing bills like Obasanjo, YAr'Adua and GEJ did. So, dear corrupt Senators, get used to living withing your Salary, there is no bribe to support your reckless living anymore.

Before u continue with ur sycophants kindly ask ur self this questions. 2016 budget what and what did this administration do with it before u talk of 2017 budget
Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by ibnjarir93(m): 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
frankzone:

Read well again. The senators said you can't have 3 consecutive quarters in decline and expect a 3.02% growth. It is truly not realistic.
You got it wrong because there was no closing quotation. What you quoted is part of the news report and not what any senator said.
Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by kolaaderin: 11:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
gbomojomo:

BUT HE IS BLACKMAILING SARAKI: ANYTIME HE NEED SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL FROM THE SENATE, HE WILL GO AND BRING UP SARAKI CASE FILE:

Don't you think their sins is a blessing for Buhari instead of bribing them to do what we need, their sins is a bait for quick results
Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by Hazardinho: 12:00am On Nov 24, 2016
kings09:
A bi-partisan opposition? Tot the APC senators shld be saints
I'm sure you need to double-check the meaning of 'bi-partisan' ASAP. No offence

1 Like

Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by kings09(m): 12:13am On Nov 24, 2016
Go take on some dumb person @ ur level. I don't hv to explain my comments n I neva sought ur explanation. Read my comments again n try comprehend it cos seems u hv an issue in dat aspect. No offence meant here as well
Hazardinho:
I'm sure you need to double-check the meaning of 'bi-partisan' ASAP. No offence
Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by ipecG: 3:24am On Nov 24, 2016
my comment is dat he who support evil,shall be seen evil till death.Buhari and his cohort have led ds country to a state of mess and som1 will be some wr talking abt bribery and corruption. is dr any wr it is stated dt fight against corruption shuld stop a govt frm performing its duties effectively.buhari have no economic team.
Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by NaijaFutbol: 6:33am On Nov 24, 2016
Qyubee:

oya take !
http://www.budgetoffice.gov.ng/pdfs/2016/2017-2019%20MTEF%20&%20FSP%20EXECUTIVE%20PROPOSAL.pdf
did u really check!

Good that you have downloaded it and maybe read it.
If you still don't understand, go to budgit they simplify such stuffs.

Take the final summary on MTEF.

This government has zero understanding of the economy. They are mainly lawyers who at best will improve the economy on the pages of newspapers with argument.

Numbers do not lie

1 Like

Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by Qyubee(m): 7:05am On Nov 24, 2016
NaijaFutbol:

Good that you have downloaded it and maybe read it.
If you still don't understand, go to budgit they simplify such stuffs.

Take the final summary on MTEF.

This government has zero understanding of the economy. They are mainly lawyers who at best will improve the economy on the pages of newspapers with argument.

Numbers do not lie
I thought u said it was empty...with this summary bros,things look bleak i must say...may God help us!
Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by Henrichemeka(m): 7:25am On Nov 24, 2016
I know that saraki's constant visit to the villa is not just a mere visit, but this. But we are watching...
Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by dukecharles(m): 7:30am On Nov 24, 2016
Stalwert:
Stealer Oduah even get mouth talk grin grin grin see as bastard thief dey form first daughter chie

Below is what she understands

Waiting Stella Oduah steal? Keeping on deceiving yourself with looters. You will wake up when this visionless Government run Nigeria to ground Zero.
Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by hopilo: 7:32am On Nov 24, 2016
Base on this document, the senators are right to reject such budget proposal. PMB need to hire economist that are grounded to get us out of depression.

Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by Stalwert: 7:34am On Nov 24, 2016
dukecharles:

Waiting Stella Oduah steal? Keeping on deceiving yourself with looters. You will wake up when this visionless Government run Biafra to ground Zero.

Fixed
Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by NaijaFutbol: 7:59am On Nov 24, 2016
Qyubee:

I thought u said it was empty...with this summary bros,things look bleak i must say...may God help us!

"Empty" not in the sense that government sent blank sheets. Lol. But we are on the same page now...

1 Like

Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by Caseless: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2016

The Economic Team of the President is in disarray. I say this without being sentimental; I say as a true Nigerian,” added Mr. Solomon, close ally of former Lagos Governor Bola Tinubu, believed to be eyeing governorship seat of his Ogun home state cone 2019.

Lagos boys on rampage!
Re: Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection by luorquay: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2016
The handwriting is on the wall. Even the senators are feeling the heat. Abeg make una pass better bills wey go benefit citizens biko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi / Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima / Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.