Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,317 members, 7,971,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:07 AM

How To Grow Your Business Online Using Hashtag - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Grow Your Business Online Using Hashtag (449 Views)

Shehu Sani: Shoprite Exit Will Help Local Supermarkets To Grow, They Can Go / Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / 11 Ways To Grow Your Money 2 BY STEPSGUIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Your Business Online Using Hashtag by felix1a(m): 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hashtag is a sure way to spread words about your business online, this social media tool has worked wonders over the years and digital marketers love it. Since the introduction of the hashtag, it became possible to connect with targeted audience over the social media. Another valuable reason why hashtags are used is that it can also earn you new followers across the social media. Today we will be looking at ways to use this social media tool to drive business growth online.

What is the use of hashtag?
Hashtags are used on the social medias, to spread information to a targeted larger audience with a keyword, allowing both people that are following you or not, to see the informing you are passing across. In other words, consider it as a free broadcaster.

How can I use hashtag to promote my business online?
There are two basic types of hashtag for brand promotion, they are the organically made and assigned hashtag . The organically made hashtags are hashtags that are already popular on the social media, most are created by the social media itself. These tags can be added to your post, share or tweeted information to get more attention from the audience who are interested in that keyword.

The assigned hashtags are tags that are created by individuals and brands to promote their presence and track their social media activities online. Although both types of hashtags can be used the same way, the assigned ones are much easier to track. This is because people who use your assigned hashtags are generally referring to you. Unlike the organic ones that involve no one in particular.

How do I create my own assigned hashtag?

Click on the link below to continue.

http://www.solutionspurs.com/2016/11/how-to-grow-your-business-online-using-hashtag.html

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Take Over This Biz? / Sales ! Sales !! Sales !!! Vibrated Concrete Blocks / Fiverr: Apply For This Article Writing Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.