Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) (55766 Views)

Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by JuanDeDios: 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
Naijaboiy1:

I asked a question and it was nothing other than that! When did I say it was wrong Oga? undecided
Read your question again. Now, imagine you're someone else and ask yourself how you would read it.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by jeftalene(m): 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hmmm...

Meanwhile dont be cheated, always visit www.engineerosaz..com to see latest prices of building materials and to speak with a professional contractor.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Emodeee: 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
Beamborla:
Heheheheh...all these pre-wedding shots and proposal stunts these days ehn.

A friend once wrote on his Facebook wall that with each pre-wedding shots, it's like couples are trying to convince us that they are in love.

Now this proposal thingy wee just start giving singles like me ideas. Person go just start to dey wish and day dream. Before na for only movies we dey see am, it was causing wahala now that it is happening for real and we are reading about it, hehehehehehehe.

Oya guys, what's the excuse for not being romantic and maybe a lil expensive now?

i'm single also. Let's mingle. Abimbola lovecheesy.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Danpotter(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
Na d same love

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by MISSOPTIMIST(f): 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
Dear future husband, please don't make such plans oh, I can't stand public display.. I will run as far as my feet can carry.. and only return when the atmosphere is calm enough. Lol.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by gregyboy(m): 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
I wanna make a shout out to all d guys bangging my future wife pls take it easy on her even wen she say harder harder dont mind her she is just playing so go soft on her pls always endervor to use conctractive so as to safe my children yet unborn thank you
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
elampiro:

I am not 'understanding' it. A man is not sure whether you would marry him, then he goes ahead to meet your parents?

What if your parents ask their daughter and she says she is not interested in marrying the guy? What an embarrassment!
So you won't have an established relationship before proposing to a girl? Before you even go meet her parents, you should talk to your girlfriend about the whole marriage thing, make sure she is on the same page with you.
Spare yourself the embarrassment and have that proper conversation with bae before you even think of buying the ring! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by j3r3myk3n(m): 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
cry Dear Lord, I'm also interested in this kind of thing, its ain't ma fault tho, m trying my best o, but MONEY ehn.

Just wish me well.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by chubbygal(f): 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
Good news from Kenya . 2016

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by ifymimi: 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
wow!!!luvly..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by AkupeMBANO(f): 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
I kinda like the shape of that girl standing beside the piano on black and white. who has her number here please?. meanwhile this is the best news from Kenya since this year.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by ifymimi: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
wow!!!lovely...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Beamborla(f): 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
Emodeee:

i'm single also. Let's mingle. Abimbola lovecheesy.

Can propose to me with a yatch? undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
Beamborla:

ole cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
Naijaboiy1:

He must know your parents first before he asks you to marry him?

Yes
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by nextstep(m): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
Very good. Don't forget to remained married to your wife in a romantic way... all these romantic proposals, na only start dem get... no finish
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
LePrezident:

Additionally, I bind the spirit of ignorance and pride from thine heart.
you true first class mugun.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Beamborla(f): 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
judeefcc:
ole cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Marriages don't last these days, you know. One should make the best of it while it lasts cool
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
Beamborla:

Marriages don't last these days, you know. One should make the best of it while it lasts cool
cheesy cheesy so na yatch wan make am last cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Emodeee: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
Beamborla:

nor be only yacht, private jet ni ma fi propose si echeesy. You know, you are a queen and you deserve to be treated like a queen.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by ANJIEFOODS: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nice one
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by bobbyslim(m): 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
Love this
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by maximus10: 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]abeg next time propose inside the airplane open the door so CNN and BBC can take pictures
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Nickizoe(f): 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
Oh Lord may this kind of Man locate me in Jesus name Amen[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Beamborla(f): 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
Emodeee:

nor be only yacht, private jet ni ma fi propose si echeesy. You know, you are a queen and you deserve to be treated like a queen.
Yacht ni mo fe.

I can't decide to go on a few days leisure trip in a private jet. I can't go live in a private jet whenever I decide I'm done with humans. Private jet and yacht no be mate. kiss
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by vickodedon(m): 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
Love story
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Beamborla(f): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
judeefcc:
cheesy cheesy so na yatch wan make am last cheesy cheesy cheesy
There would be temporary, luxurious and exciting place to live and perhaps, with a 'oh my' kinda guy to spice it up whenever the marriage reaches its dead end.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by luminouz(m): 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
Captainbells:
Dear future husband,
Please only propose to me after you must've met my parents!
Why are u wasting time Na! Just pick a date n gimme a list of what to bring....n lead the way bae! Ayam tired of reading other people's stories.....let em read our own! December is near! Do d needful! OK? grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
Just negodu,,,, so dis old man never marry??nawa oo
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by nnokwa042(m): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Captainbells:
Dear future husband,
Please only propose to me after you must've met my parents!
all this kneeling down to propose to a lady is not african thing cus when trouble start in the house after marriage dont complain when the lady will call u stupid didn't you kneel down to beg me for marrage before i accept ? Other men might take the insult me can never
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by luminouz(m): 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
TINALETC3:
Dis proposal of a tin shaaa undecided, 2 dat guy dat may b thinking of proposing to me, make sure u inform me b4 doing so, 2 avoid rejection,. U jst wake up one morning and decide to propose 2 me in public like dis, do u no weda I hv anoda person in mind ,,
Lol! Well if u go reject sef....no publicly.... Just smile a little n hug me..pull me to a secluded corner...then give me a dirty slap....
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by ANJIEFOODS: 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
Foo ur proposal,engagement,birthday, wedding and anniversary cakes and finger foods holla @ Anjie cakes & confectionery. Also any kind of food for any event... we deliver withing lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? / Over-excited Bride's Wig Falls Off During Dance Wth Fiance For Pre-wedding Shoot / He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.