Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,162 members, 7,880,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Types Of K And When It Should Be Used - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of K And When It Should Be Used (26089 Views)

How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips / BBNaija: 10 Relationship Lessons To Learn From Disqualification Of K-Brule Khloe / I Have A Long D**k, And My Galfriend Is Complaining Dat Its Too Deep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
CentaurXV:

grin grin grin

[b]K.
[size=20pt] somtin big and amazing will soon happen to you lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy soon , very soon lipsrsealed [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
cry
that is the very bullet that murdered pa English o, 'BEHAVIORAL' ATTITUDE BUHAHAHAHA grin lemme not die of laughter this night
eyes can't see, hands can't type...

K THOU
Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by TrapHedges(m): 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
[quote author=Enybliss post=51313997][/quote]

Too plain it's wack sad

MmmMm can yo u remove tat ass looking guy and add a Lil bit of colour.. Also make it look like a gangster "k"
I like my K's with a gun.. And eating chicken wings, thanks cool
Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by Enybliss(f): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
eyes can't see, hands can't type...

K THOU
undecided

Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by herzern0: 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
judeefcc:
[size=20pt] somtin big and amazing will soon happen to you lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy soon , very soon lipsrsealed [/size]

Like....

"You'll deactivate his account on his behalf"...??

I quess that's the only biq thinq that can happen to someone on Nairaland grin grin.....
Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
its a shame what romanceland has really turned to...........such a shame

1 Like

Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by Enybliss(f): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
TrapHedges:

Too plain it's wack sad

MmmMm can yo u remove tat ass looking guy and add a Lil bit of colour.. Also make it look like a gangster "k"
I like my K's with a gun.. And eating chicken wings, thanks cool
finally you've earned this k, keep it up cheesy

Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
herzern0:

Like....

"You'll deactivate his account on his behalf"...??

I quess that's the only biq thinq that can happen to someone on Nairaland grin grin.....

you know me , i no dey carry talk cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by photoshoot(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
TrapHedges:
I see lotsa enemies viewing this thread.. Please can a fight start already?? Am Hella bored cool

As in! undecided all dis K K thing is just boring. Maybe na K i go chop. undecided

Let the ring be set already. I want to see blood

2 Likes

Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
undecided
that will burn your destiny
Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by Obiwannn: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
ellacute45:

Yes I no get handwork grin tongue

Lol.. I thought you were working now? How do you work and still manage to be 24_7 on Nairaland?
Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
cry
that is the very bullet that murdered pa English o, BEHAVIORAL ATTITUDE BUHAHAHAHA grin lemme not die of laughter this night

k
Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by CentaurXV(m): 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
judeefcc:

grin grin K.
Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by TrapHedges(m): 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
finally you've earned this k, keep it up cheesy

Am I a troll cry cry cry

Mhisbliss
Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by Enybliss(f): 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
plavic:

k
grinthat's the spirit

Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by TrapHedges(m): 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
photoshoot:

As in! undecided all dis K K thing is just boring. Maybe na K i go chop. undecided

Lols am weak Ahsweatergawd embarassed

1 Like

Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by Enybliss(f): 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
TrapHedges:

Am I a troll cry cry cry

Mhisbliss
grinoya no cry again, ndo, somebody bring nmiri for him to drink
Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
to your infants

k
Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by herzern0: 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
judeefcc:
you know me , i no dey carry talk cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okay baba....I trust yhu!!

Buh I still dey wait for dhat 11pm packaqe ooh....Shey e still pure...??
Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by Enybliss(f): 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
herzern0:

Buh I still dey wait for chat 11pm packaqe ooh....Shey e still pure...??

herzern dont talk to him, he's the son of la'migra grin
Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by Mayhorz(m): 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
I stil cant c anytin Relevant here...'k' upandawn....Aw döez it Ivn relate 2 #MNGA..
Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by CentaurXV(m): 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
makydebbie:
lol its notcheesy

K.
Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
this k shlt is really boring, why? because I did that shlt in my secondary school days, what shameful attitudes,adults emulating my past for their future.

pathetic
Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by TrapHedges(m): 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
grinoya no cry again, ndo, somebody bring nmiri for him to drink

Nah I don't drink nmiri.. I drink obara cheesy

Giwa ntor tongue
Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
photoshoot:

Fastest way to see blood

Thank Me later

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by Enybliss(f): 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
TrapHedges:

Nah I don't drink nmiri.. I drink obara cheesy

Giwa ntor tongue
ehn ungrateful child, see head like ewu tongue
Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
plavic:

k
by God to your prayers
Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by TrapHedges(m): 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
herzern0:

Buh I still dey wait for dhat 11pm packaqe ooh....Shey e still pure...??

Dork! grin
Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha where is k all my life, if i had known k sooner, i wouldn't have fought with any asshole here
me too cry
Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by CentaurXV(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
this k shlt is really boring, why? because I did that shlt in my secondary school days, what shameful attitudes,adults emulating my past for their future.

pathetic

Whatever you say. smiley
Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by Enybliss(f): 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
MzLarem:
me too cry
lols now they're calling it childish, they're the same people who will display thier vacousness when you're exchanging words, K IS BAE!!!!
Re: Types Of K And When It Should Be Used by herzern0: 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
herzern dont talk to him, he's the son of la'migra grin

Hahaha..... grin grin....

If yhu say so....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) / Farting In Front Of Your Partner. / Tips on How To Tame a womanizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.