Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,659 members, 7,941,548 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

The New Romance With The Southeast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Romance With The Southeast (2187 Views)

The Southwest Have Overtaken The Southeast In Oil Production / Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC / Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Romance With The Southeast by ceaz4r(m): 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
Are you seeing what I'm seeing? ...The Government's new romance with the SouthEast. What is the reason for this new political romance with a people they called the 5%? The political re-aligning has started. The North, ably represented by the presidency, haven used and dumped the SouthWest, is beginning to make some overtures towards the 5% people. Of course, the body language of the S/West shows they won't be flying a North-S/West kite come the next electoral circle.
Now the questions are these:
:¤:- Who would the SouthWest fly with?
:¤:- Will the SouthEast, aka 5%ers, swallow the dirty insult from PMB and roll with the North; and also run the risk of being given the Tissue Paper treatment?
:¤:- Will the SouthSouth stick with their Igbo cousins?

The SouthEast People are a Unique people and we are very proud of that. We are not mere 5% people. We are hugely more than that and NO ONE will treat us like Tissue Paper to be dumped after being used and soiled. Umu Igbo, muru'nu anya!!

It is time the North stay on their own, the SouthEast stay on their own and the SouthWest stay on theirs as well. Let there be a stalemate on the first round of election. Then, whoever needs our support can come to us. We will then sit, present our demands, negotiate, and discuss terms!! Oh yes, we can also take the lead and convince others why they have to support us to run the Government. We are NO political-bride to no one!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Romance With The Southeast by DeviIhimself: 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
gbam

you're 100% right cool

buhari is a vagabond

6 Likes

Re: The New Romance With The Southeast by ceaz4r(m): 4:51am On Nov 24, 2016
Kenistry:
we only want one thing now......

BIAFRA!!

Yes, I'm Biafran all the way. However, I have this Philosophy: if I'm asking for a full plate, and I'm served half, I will take the half plate and continue to press till I get my full plate.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Romance With The Southeast by PapaBrowne(m): 4:58am On Nov 24, 2016
The sudden romance is just disgusting.

I wonder if it's Atiku that is "afraiding" them.

Buhari had a wonderful opportunity to unite the country but he choose to be terribly divisive. He and the rest of the Sai baba crew have to reapply what they have sown.

6 Likes

Re: The New Romance With The Southeast by Atiku2019: 5:16am On Nov 24, 2016
PapaBrowne:
The sudden romance is just disgusting.

I wonder if it's Atiku that is "afraiding" them.

Buhari had a wonderful opportunity to unite the country but he choose to be terribly divisive. He and the rest of the Sai baba crew have to reapply what they have sown.

They are all scared of Atiku2019. Buhari knows his popularity has gone into the Garbage.

#Atiku2019

2 Likes

Re: The New Romance With The Southeast by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 24, 2016
Southeast wouldn't fall for these political romanctic advances from the north because the north already have their political romantic partner which is the southwest.

Southeast don't double date politically, neither do they indulge in political harlotry nor political fornication's & political adulatory.

The north should channel their political randiness to somewhere else or better still reconcile with their political spouse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Romance With The Southeast by PapaBrowne(m): 5:55am On Nov 24, 2016
Atiku2019:

They are all scared of Atiku2019. Buhari knows his popularity has gone into the Garbage.

#Atiku2019

Atiku will make a better President than the Buhari by a long shot. However, I'm tired of the same old guard. Aren't we tired already of this same group. OBJ, two times president. Buhari, two times president. Even Yar Adua sef, His brother was Vice at a time. Now Atiku, a once vice, we want to bring him back. It's tiring.

My pick for 2019 is Dangote. He has singlehandedly contributed to the development of Nigeria more than most of our current and previous Presidents combined.
Re: The New Romance With The Southeast by basilo102: 6:09am On Nov 24, 2016
The romance is taking another dimension lately. We will take whatever they offer but kick their bu.tts when necessary

4 Likes

Re: The New Romance With The Southeast by QuotaSystem: 6:13am On Nov 24, 2016
[b]As if the South East has any other choice than to support a northerner in 2019 undecided.

The shameless cretins that were calling Yorubas slaves and arse kissers just last year for going into alliance with the North, are suddenly the same ones falling over themselves to create "Abokki" monikers in solidarity with our son, Atiku Abubakar because they want their Peter Obi to get the 'mere commissioner' job grin

What these political neophytes don't realize is whether it's PMB or Atiku, as long as northern interests are protected (which either are bound to ensure), it really doesn't matter who emerges in 2019, especially as electing Atiku implies that northern interests will continue to be championed until 2027 instead of 2023 when the two tenures of the current President would have elapsed wink

I predicted in 2015 that the South East would be the chief campaigners for a northern presidency by 2018, but I had no idea it would be a lot sooner, thanks to the hardwork of the likes of waternogetenemy cool.

Sai Arewa 2019. [/b]

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The New Romance With The Southeast by basilo102: 6:33am On Nov 24, 2016
QuotaSystem:
[b]As if the SE has any other choice than to support a northerner in 2019 undecided.

The shameless cretins that were calling Yorubas slaves and arse kissers just last year for going into alliance with the North, are suddenly the same ones falling over themselves to create "Abokki" monikers in solidarity with our son, Atiku Abubakar because they want their Peter Obi to get the 'mere commissioner' job grin

What these political neophytes don't realize is whether it's PMB or Atiku, as long as northern interests are protected (which either are bound to ensure), it really doesn't matter who emerges in 2019, especially as electing Atiku implies that northern interests will continue to be championed until 2027 instead of 2023 when the two tenures of the current President would have elapsed wink

I predicted in 2015 that the South East would be the chief campaigners for a northern presidency by 2018, but I had no idea it would be sooner, thanks to the hardwork of the likes of waternogetenemy cool.

Sai Arewa 2019. [/b]
Lol, i like you, you care about your Arewa, so if Afonjas are dumped you don't care. OK, FYI we have no problem with the north or any political alliance, but Buhari is a "No No" we warned nigerians, they called us names, now the result is out and we are vindicated. Yorubas on the other hand threw themselves at the north like har.lots and lost their value so soon, allowing the north to cheat the south so badly and now being cut to size using the east. We welcome the new romance, its more honorable than slavishly throwing yourself at someone

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Romance With The Southeast by OPCNAIRALAND: 6:39am On Nov 24, 2016
QuotaSystem:
[b]As if the South East has any other choice than to support a northerner in 2019 undecided.

I predicted in 2015 that the South East would be the chief campaigners for a northern presidency by 2018, but I had no idea it would be a lot sooner, thanks to the hardwork of the likes of waternogetenemy cool.

Sai Arewa 2019. [/b]

They wont be here in 2019, Trump is about to grt Biafra out of. Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Romance With The Southeast by QuotaSystem: 6:42am On Nov 24, 2016
basilo102:

Lol, i like you, you care about your Arewa, so if Afonjas are dumped you don't care. OK, FYI we have no problem with the north or any political alliance, but Buhari is a "No No" we warned nigerians, they called us names, now the result is out and we are vindicated. Yorubas on the other hand threw themselves at the north like har.lots and lost their value so soon, allowing the north to cheat the south so badly and now being cut to size using the east. We welcome the new romance, its more honorable than slavishly throwing yourself at someone

I never saw any Yorubaman name himself 'Buhari' on this forum two years before the election, neither did I see any core anti-north SWner suck up his vomit to campaign for a northerner like your kinsmen are currently doing for our Atiku.

The above is the definition of shameless cocksucking that goes beyond any political harlotry you accuse the Yorubas of. There is absolutely no honor in shameless hypocrisy.

As stated, it's Arewa 2019.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Romance With The Southeast by QuotaSystem: 6:43am On Nov 24, 2016
ceaz4r:

It is time the North stay on their own, the SouthEast stay on their own and the SouthWest stay on theirs as well. Let there be a stalemate on the first round of election. Then, whoever needs our support can come to us. We will then sit, present our demands, negotiate, and discuss terms!! Oh yes, we can also take the lead and convince others why they have to support us to run the Government. We are NO political-bride to no one!!!

OP you have your answer from the horses mouth.

basilo102:

OK, FYI we have no problem with the north or any political alliance.

We welcome the new romance, its more honorable
than slavishly throwing yourself at someone

2 Likes

Re: The New Romance With The Southeast by basilo102: 6:53am On Nov 24, 2016
QuotaSystem:

I never saw any Yorubaman name himself 'Buhari' on this forum two years before the election, neither did I see any core anti-north SWner suck up his vomit to campaign for a northerner like your kinsmen are currently doing for our Atiku.

The above is the definition of shameless cocksucking that goes beyond any political harlotry you accuse the Yorubas of. There is absolutely no honor in shameless hypocrisy.

As stated, it's Arewa 2019.
stop consoling your willing slaves. How did you know who owns which moniker on a faceless forum. I don't give a damnnn about atiku and this thread is not about atiku. But the romance of the present administration with the east as they move to curtail the excess of the west

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Romance With The Southeast by Funlordjnr: 6:55am On Nov 24, 2016
grin
Atiku2019:

THEY are all SCARED of ATIKU 2019. Buhari knows his popularity has gone into the Garbage.

#Atiku2019

Mechionu there!

Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: The New Romance With The Southeast by basilo102: 6:56am On Nov 24, 2016
QuotaSystem:

OP you have your answer from the horses mouth.

Oga go sit down. I am no horse, i just made my own opinion. He made his. I represent myself alone and do not speak on behalf of anybody. I advise you to do same and stop claiming to be mouthpiece of anybody. Many Northerners have rubbished Buhari on the media while other have shown full support so what is your point?? This is my first comment so stop copying only the part that suite you
The romance is taking another dimension lately. We will take whatever they offer but kick their bu.tts when necessary
so, we you see, we both agreed that we are not falling for your wooing. Just like a lady catching a mugu who will never see her underwears after spending

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Romance With The Southeast by Atiku2019: 6:58am On Nov 24, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

Mechionu there!

Anuofia!

Join us Bro wink
Re: The New Romance With The Southeast by QuotaSystem: 7:02am On Nov 24, 2016
basilo102:

stop consoling your willing slaves. How did you know who owns which moniker on a faceless forum. I don't give a damnnn about atiku and this thread is not about atiku. But the romance of the present administration with the east as they move to curtail the excess of the west

I don't know why this keeps reminding me of the way a new wife taunts the senior wife because it's her turn to get fcukked.

If it's the romance you're about to get that's making you masturbate on Yorubas already, then don't knock yourself out too fast as you'll get plenty of it.

4 Likes

Re: The New Romance With The Southeast by QuotaSystem: 7:04am On Nov 24, 2016
basilo102:

Oga go sit down. I am no horse, i just made my own opinion. He made his. I represent myself alone and do not speak on behalf of anybody. I advise you to do same and stop claiming to be mouthpiece of anybody. Many Northerners have rubbished Buhari on the media while other have shown full support so what is your point??

Calm down, that was an idiomatic expression, nobody called you a horse grin

3 Likes

Re: The New Romance With The Southeast by basilo102: 7:05am On Nov 24, 2016
QuotaSystem:

I don't know why this keeps reminding me of the way a new wife taunts the head wife because it's her turn to get bleeped.

If it's the romance you're about to get that's making you masturbate on Yorubas already, then don't knock yourself out too fast as you'll get plenty of it.
Of course, before the bleeping we go shopping in Dubai and other things and after everything you wont even see the underwear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Romance With The Southeast by basilo102: 7:07am On Nov 24, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Calm down, that was an idiomatic expression, nobody called you a horse grin

and i did not mean horse literally. after reading everything i wrote you should have known i understood you well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Romance With The Southeast by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:08am On Nov 24, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Sai Arewa 2019. [/b]

If you knew how to read, you would have typed better.
Now, tell us who is falling over himself for atiku in this thread?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Romance With The Southeast by ificatchmodeh: 7:11am On Nov 24, 2016
A united south would have checkmate the domineering north.

We blew the opportunity in 2015..

Nigeria politics has gone back to reset mode.
West back to regional politics..and party..
East will subtly allied with the centre , while agitating for biafra.
South has always been with the center.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Romance With The Southeast by basilo102: 7:14am On Nov 24, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

If you knew how to read, you would have typed better.
Now, tell us who is falling over himself for atiku in this thread?
atiku that has been running to the east like his life depend on it. shouting "restructuring" up and down like a clown. we are talking how to cut our share of national cake from the dullar.d before the inevitable happen and the dude is flattering himself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Romance With The Southeast by biaframustcome: 7:14am On Nov 24, 2016
Out of buhari, atiku, and a goat.

I will vote for the goat. Trust me a goat is more sensible.

Buhari is an illiterate
Atiku is also an illiterate

Give me a new country, I don't want to be ruled by illiterates
Re: The New Romance With The Southeast by basilo102: 7:17am On Nov 24, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
A united south would have checkmate the domineering north.

We blew the opportunity in 2015..

Nigeria politics has gone back to reset mode.
West back to regional politics..and party..
East will subtly allied with the centre , while agitating for biafra.
South has always been with the center.

This is the part they fail to understand. they think the agitation is over. as if it started because of buhari
Re: The New Romance With The Southeast by Ragnnar: 7:18am On Nov 24, 2016
The romance won't work. Proudly 5%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Romance With The Southeast by Monogamy: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2016
very good observation
Re: The New Romance With The Southeast by QuotaSystem: 7:34am On Nov 24, 2016
basilo102:

This is the part they fail to understand. they think the agitation is over. as if it started because of buhari

The same people that were campaigning for Jonathan to remain President of a united Nigeria till 2019, are the same people that transformed to biaf-fraud campaigners on and off this forum, as soon as Jonathan was beaten by Buhari. This is an indisputable fact.

This rubbishes the bolded in quote.

The point here is that your receptiveness to any 'romance' from the FG and support for Atiku Abubakar as your next President is very welcome, even though it highlights your hypocrisy towards the SW and cements the fact that you only desire relevance and don't mind the much condemned 'northern domination'.

6 Likes

Re: The New Romance With The Southeast by ificatchmodeh: 7:35am On Nov 24, 2016
basilo102:

Nigerians knows that biafra has been a southeast ideology..
Ojukwu represents biafra..
It's only few that don't understand the nigerian politics.

Biafra is part of the reason...nigerians can't trust ibos with presidency.
Re: The New Romance With The Southeast by Funlordjnr: 7:37am On Nov 24, 2016
Atiku2019:

Join us Bro wink

Get one of your mates to contest 1st!

Say no to expired greedy politicians!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari's Wife Mrs Aisha Grandfather, Muhammadu Ribadu / Nke Nke Enyi Izuogu Buries Father August 5th / Types Of Nigerian Senators (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.