Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,290 members, 7,932,182 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:19 PM

Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA (8164 Views)

They Fled Boko Haram, Only To Be Raped By Nigeria’s Security Forces / From Dog Owners To Journalists, Free Expression Under Attack In Nigeria - VOA / Nigeria: Security Forces Kill Oil Militants, Separatists-New York Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by Xflint(m): 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
Fremancipation:

I was just about to say the same thing. Are these mods even human? This is all over the news and here you mods are doing everything to prevent it from going to front page. God is watching.

the yoruba man sey mey una no dey tok biafra for im forum. Pls leave am
Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by Fremancipation: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
Xflint:

the yoruba man sey mey una no dey tok biafra for im forum. Pls leave am

So to you it's okay to kill anyone that doesn't want fake one Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by Xflint(m): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
Fremancipation:

So to you it's okay to kill anyone that doesn't want fake one Nigeria?

Bros, i am wit u ooo. The thing be sey me mah i don tire for oll these wey dey happen for this forum ooo.

If it affects us it will be in fp, if we make progress it will not be in fp and if it hurts us it will never be in fp.

Bros chill ok...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by Kamanuozuzu: 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
DocHMD:
This story was on every newspaper and tabloid in Nigeria including pro-APC papers like The nation, yet here on NL it is not deemed to make front page because APC mods like Mynd44 and Co do not feel comfortable with it. Lalasticlala even you. What kind of wickedness is this? SMH

Not to worry, it has already made Frontpages in major newspapers and channels all over the world: Washington Post, CNN, BBC, CCTV, YAHOO, Newsweek, etc.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/amnesty-nigeria-military-kills-150-pro-biafra-separatists/2016/11/23/b0e32a0c-b1eb-11e6-bc2d-19b3d759cfe7_story.html?postshare=4771479977286679&tid=ss_tw

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/24/africa/nigeria-security-forces-biafra-protesters/index.html

https://nz.news.yahoo.com/world/a/33317745/amnesty-accuses-nigeria-of-killing-150-biafra-activists/#page1

http://europe.newsweek.com/nigerian-forces-killed-150-pro-biafra-protesters-amnesty-524737

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-38087836

http://cctv-africa.com/2016/11/24/scores-of-pro-biafra-separatists-protesters-killed-in-nigeria/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by zendy: 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by Kamanuozuzu: 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by TruthisGOD: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
tdayof:

I have watched alot of videos. Truth be told the Nigerian military did alot of wrong things there are alot of things you can do to put a protest in control.

Those guys may be truly armed to "some extent " but using live ammunation against them is wrong. I have been looking for Nigeria rules of engagement because a top military official claimed the military acted in self defence and in accordance to the rule of engagement.

I'm not in support of the killing, I just want Amnesty to keep quiet because they think they can control African countries anyhow. There are violations by US military too.

You're a disgraced to humanity! Condemn evil and atrocities and quit spewing rubbish. AI, should keep quiet because you're such a coward and hypocrisy to talk against evil? I knw of a girl that wasn't one of the protesters but was killed by a stray bullet. You and your sister maybe in that situation. Demon in human form.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by discusant: 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
dhardline:
When did MASSOB/IPOB protests become violent? That already shows the Nigerian army are the real liers here.

Instead of lying, trained Soldiers should be brave enough to face the consequences of their actions.

But Nigeria soldiers are merely trained to kill dissenting Nigerian groups for the interest of the Sokoto Caliphate.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by CltrAltDel: 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
I say laugh in biafrauud grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The day ICC arrest George Bush jnr for the war in Iraq or Putin for his atrocities in Syria, then they can come and arrest PMB
ICC is not created to look at what happens in Africa alone or arrest only African leaders.

Still laughing in Biafrauud grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by tdayof(m): 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
TruthisGOD:
[s]You're a disgraced to humanity! Condemn evil and atrocities and quit spewing rubbish. AI, should keep quiet because you're such a coward and hypocrisy to talk against evil? I knw of a girl that wasn't one of the protesters but was killed by a stray bullet. You and your sister maybe in that situation. Demon in human form.[/s]
Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by waternogetenemy: 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
" This reckless and trigger-happy approach to crowd control has caused at least 150 deaths, and we fear the actual total might be far higher" said Makmid Kamara, Amnesty's interim director for Nigeria.
Other victims detailed in the report include a 26-year-old man who was shot in Nkpor, but hid in a gutter, still alive. He said when soldiers found him, they poured acid over him, and told him he would die slowly.
A man cradles a severely burned arm in an Amnesty-provided
photoImage copyrightAMNESTY
Image caption

it is really a zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by bantudra: 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
zendy:

But if it was not for the same white people, you would not be a Nigerian today. You trusted them enough to accept the 'Nigeria' they created as your country

who said i accepted that that devil is in this word??..
Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by basilo102: 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
kropotkin2:
when they picked up policemen and threw them over the Niger bridge to their deaths. Thee army did the right thing in such instance
These shootings happened long before the Niger bridge incidence, nigerian authorities does not even have any proof of the niger bridge accusation
Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by ofeoilly: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
lalasticlala u have not fp the initial declaration by amnesty international. this thread have been threading for 3 days now.
Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by Fremancipation: 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
ofeoilly:
lalasticlala u have not fp the initial declaration by amnesty international. this thread have been threading for 3 days now.

Look at how the mods and their allies are treating this news and yet I am supposed to live with this people in one country. Ok then let's continue. We shall see how it turns out.
Re: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA by ofeoilly: 12:53am On Nov 26, 2016
Fremancipation:

Look at how the mods and their allies are treating this news and yet I am supposed to live with this people in one country. Ok then let's continue. We shall see how it turns out.

it is a very important story that needs to be covered, it is not a secret even queen elizabeth have heard of it. lalasticlala fp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) / We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo / 'Politicians Defecting To Other Parties Are Mentally Unstable' – Timipre Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.