Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,725 members, 7,962,352 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

I Made 95 Percent Of My Wealth Before Joining Politics – Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Made 95 Percent Of My Wealth Before Joining Politics – Saraki (539 Views)

What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC / I Made Only 5% Of My Wealth In Politics - Saraki / Saraki: I Made 95% Of My Wealth Before Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made 95 Percent Of My Wealth Before Joining Politics – Saraki by midolian(m): 6:35am On Nov 24, 2016
The Senate President, Bukola Saraki, has disclosed that he acquired 95 per cent of his wealth before joining politics, explaining that he is wealthy because he comes from a blessed family and at the same time hardworking.

Speaking in an interview with the BBC Hausa service, he said, “I come from a blessed family. I come from a family where my parents were opportuned and after that I worked hard in the private sector and I think I have worked hard for everything that I have. I made 95 per cent of my asset before I joined government”.

The Senate President, who is currently facing trial at the Code of Conduct Tribunal, CCT, over allegations of falsely declaring assets when he served as governor of Kwara State, expressed confidence that he would be cleared of the charges against him and he would continue to serve in public offices.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/23/made-95-percent-wealth-joining-politics-saraki/?utm_source=snap_dp1&utm_medium=twitter

Re: I Made 95 Percent Of My Wealth Before Joining Politics – Saraki by Atiku2019: 6:37am On Nov 24, 2016
wink
Re: I Made 95 Percent Of My Wealth Before Joining Politics – Saraki by madridguy(m): 6:37am On Nov 24, 2016
Saraki Taqu Laha, you worked hard? For WAHUM abi elephant cement factory? shocked shocked I reserve my comment grin
Re: I Made 95 Percent Of My Wealth Before Joining Politics – Saraki by agwom(m): 6:38am On Nov 24, 2016
k
Re: I Made 95 Percent Of My Wealth Before Joining Politics – Saraki by sarrki(m): 6:39am On Nov 24, 2016
Brother you are a liar and a snitch

We will reply by 2019
Re: I Made 95 Percent Of My Wealth Before Joining Politics – Saraki by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:43am On Nov 24, 2016
If we can find a way to get rid of these people, believe me ¾ of Nigeria's problems will be solved..
Re: I Made 95 Percent Of My Wealth Before Joining Politics – Saraki by sirfee(m): 6:44am On Nov 24, 2016
Liar
Re: I Made 95 Percent Of My Wealth Before Joining Politics – Saraki by petrov10: 6:46am On Nov 24, 2016
I wish I was saraki
Re: I Made 95 Percent Of My Wealth Before Joining Politics – Saraki by sarrki(m): 6:56am On Nov 24, 2016
petrov10:
I wish I was saraki

Thank God for who you are
Re: I Made 95 Percent Of My Wealth Before Joining Politics – Saraki by melvinjames: 6:56am On Nov 24, 2016
How did tinubu make his money?
Re: I Made 95 Percent Of My Wealth Before Joining Politics – Saraki by moshmusth(m): 6:57am On Nov 24, 2016
Oloriburuku ni bobo yii sha. upon how they turned our dear Kwara state into their personal ATM...
Re: I Made 95 Percent Of My Wealth Before Joining Politics – Saraki by sirfee(m): 6:59am On Nov 24, 2016
The correct sentence should be:I made 95 percent of my wealth after joining politricks

(1) (Reply)

I May Probe Mimiko If… Akeredolu / Nigeria’s Break-up Impossible, It Will Never Happen — Buhari Tells Igbo Leaders / ‘buhari’s Strength Are The Poor, Not Elite’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.