Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:46 PM

I Will Bang All Men In Your Family If You F**k With Me – Heartbroken OAP Warns - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Bang All Men In Your Family If You F**k With Me – Heartbroken OAP Warns (2532 Views)

Tonto, You Wanna F#ck My Husband The Way You F#ck Toyin Lawanis Husband? - SDK / Different Feeling When You F**k With A Real Man - Juliet Ibrahim Shades Iceberg / “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Bang All Men In Your Family If You F**k With Me – Heartbroken OAP Warns by robminds: 8:05am On Nov 24, 2016
Wao!,an OAP at it again.Times have changed, people have changed, values have as well changed. What used to be sacred is no longer treated with respect. Acts that were seen as abomination are now normal and trendy things to do. Call it stone age reasoning you may be right but this guaranteed better human value, character and mutual respect.

See how she promises to f**k family members of any man that tries to do anything funny with her heart this time:
http://www.robminds.com/2016/11/24/will-bang-men-family-fk-heartbroken-oap-warns-future-partner/

Re: I Will Bang All Men In Your Family If You F**k With Me – Heartbroken OAP Warns by LordIsaac(m): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2016
That's one of the role models of our "future leaders."
Re: I Will Bang All Men In Your Family If You F**k With Me – Heartbroken OAP Warns by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2016
Gone were thoes days were young children used to look up at a particular person and wants to be like them! now young children dont even care or bothered cuz dey think they are just adults acting like nuisance in the society . i personally i cant blame them, it is as a result of wat have become of the so called "role models"

2 Likes

Re: I Will Bang All Men In Your Family If You F**k With Me – Heartbroken OAP Warns by Smellymouth: 8:33am On Nov 24, 2016
undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Will Bang All Men In Your Family If You F**k With Me – Heartbroken OAP Warns by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:34am On Nov 24, 2016
I see.... lol
Re: I Will Bang All Men In Your Family If You F**k With Me – Heartbroken OAP Warns by Mjshexy(f): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2016
That's the reason y her heart will always be broken, dirty thing angry
Re: I Will Bang All Men In Your Family If You F**k With Me – Heartbroken OAP Warns by decatalyst(m): 9:00am On Nov 24, 2016
Just seeking attention
Re: I Will Bang All Men In Your Family If You F**k With Me – Heartbroken OAP Warns by Afrok(m): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2016
Who is she? undecided With such comment, any guy that even try to go close to her heart should first be banged in the ass coz she didn't sound like someone that deserves a man cheesy

Professional Ashi angry

1 Like

Re: I Will Bang All Men In Your Family If You F**k With Me – Heartbroken OAP Warns by robminds: 10:21am On Nov 24, 2016
Afrok:
Who is she? undecided With such comment, any guy that even try to go close to her heart should first be banged in the ass coz she didn't sound like someone that deserves a man cheesy

Professional Ashi angry
lol
Re: I Will Bang All Men In Your Family If You F**k With Me – Heartbroken OAP Warns by Edwinmason(m): 11:59am On Nov 24, 2016
do it and let see who bear the consequences
Re: I Will Bang All Men In Your Family If You F**k With Me – Heartbroken OAP Warns by assurancefemi: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
Extended family huh? Can we do group s*x? Mtcheew
Re: I Will Bang All Men In Your Family If You F**k With Me – Heartbroken OAP Warns by Shol3(f): 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
Fool undecided
Re: I Will Bang All Men In Your Family If You F**k With Me – Heartbroken OAP Warns by noah24(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
Make she cum.... I swear.. Her pvssy go catch fire... Ode

(1) (Reply)

6 Popular Linda Ikeji’s Pictures Of All Time / Tekno, Ay, And P Square Spotted Together On A Airplane / Runtown Mansion And Davido's House Which Of Them Is Richer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.