Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:53 PM

As A Prostitute, Will I Go To Hell If I Die ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Prostitute, Will I Go To Hell If I Die ? (871 Views)

Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... / Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine / Would Someone Go To Hell If He Doesn't Do Water Baptism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

As A Prostitute, Will I Go To Hell If I Die ? by TpiaIDIOT: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2009
Hello members, i decided to open this thread because my mind is always guilty all the time, I am a prostitute here in Invacergil and i only do it in other to raise fund for my education, haven knows i do not do it for any other reason,

I want to know if i die today while still a prostitute, will i go to hell ? can God padon me because of my situation.

Thanks for your responce, please no insult .
Re: As A Prostitute, Will I Go To Hell If I Die ? by Doofan(f): 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2009
Heaven awaits u darlin
Re: As A Prostitute, Will I Go To Hell If I Die ? by TpiaIDIOT: 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2009
Doofan:

Heaven awaits u darlin

thanks for your responce , i appreciate.
Re: As A Prostitute, Will I Go To Hell If I Die ? by lawrence83: 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2009
heaven? yes and even paradise too.

Enjoy your prostitution why its last.
Re: As A Prostitute, Will I Go To Hell If I Die ? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2009
Poster i av 2biblical quotes for u. 1)there is a way that seemeth right,but the end is destruction. 2)u shall no the truth&the truth shall set u free.My dear to be honest with u except u stop in time,theres no heaven for u.Both islam&christianity is against prostitution.Pls stop now&God will show u mercy
Re: As A Prostitute, Will I Go To Hell If I Die ? by manmustwac(m): 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2009
@banom/playboy*
Is the purpose of this topic just to find tpia's trouble? angry Do u want to get yourself banned again? angry
Re: As A Prostitute, Will I Go To Hell If I Die ? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2009
[size=13pt]manmustwac how are you sure branom is the author of this thread but using another user ID. . . .?. Well , im supprise seeing you already have your guesting. wink[/size]
Re: As A Prostitute, Will I Go To Hell If I Die ? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2009
[size=13pt]MrCrackles i knew you got your reasons to respond but you didn't apply the normal social and brilliant skills i have notice on couple of your post . . . Okey, see your post to manmustwac is lacking respect and even full of anger. . .atleast , i didn't find it matured enough to post as if you are not using your n° 6 ?[/size]
Re: As A Prostitute, Will I Go To Hell If I Die ? by manmustwac(m): 1:26am On Nov 07, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]manmustwac how are you sure branom is the author of this thread but using another user ID. . . .?. Well , im supprise seeing you already have your guesting. wink[/size]
Am sure if Tpia saw this that she will disagree. Anyway i thought i locked this topic.

(1)

How Would You React To This If You Died And Made It To Heaven ? / Adam And The Animals / Islamic Theologian's Theory: It's Likely The Prophet Muhammad Never Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.