Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,894 members, 7,872,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

INEC To Proceed With Ondo Election As Electoral Materials Arrive (PICS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC To Proceed With Ondo Election As Electoral Materials Arrive (PICS) (12340 Views)

Electoral Materials Arrive At Ezeemo’s Ward 5 Hours Late, Chidoka Reacts / Youths Recover Hijacked Electoral Materials From Political Thugs In Rivers. PICS / Rivers Rerun Election: INEC Materials Arrive (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC To Proceed With Ondo Election As Electoral Materials Arrive (PICS) by DanPel(m): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ope ooo,let me see how we can Americanize this 4th coming exercise... Ekale o.
Re: INEC To Proceed With Ondo Election As Electoral Materials Arrive (PICS) by Sir2rexninefour(m): 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
lizliz:
. Lies!
OK, Time Will Tell... lipsrsealed
Re: INEC To Proceed With Ondo Election As Electoral Materials Arrive (PICS) by Genesis2000(m): 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
afanide:
Elections will be postponed tomorrow else INEC is working with APC....

Oh how come you just realised this now? Presidency controls INEC. Forget about the independent ish they attached to it.

Honestly i still finds it difficult to understand why Jonathan loosed that election. This shows he is actually a weak, gentle and a nice person. Quote me anywhere.
Re: INEC To Proceed With Ondo Election As Electoral Materials Arrive (PICS) by anjowaka510(m): 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
still on still, dat man wl emerge winner.
Re: INEC To Proceed With Ondo Election As Electoral Materials Arrive (PICS) by Genesis2000(m): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
lizliz:
. Lies!

Yes, i acknowledged the federal power. Yet it is still difficult and hard for PDP to loose that state since they were still in control.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Proceed With Ondo Election As Electoral Materials Arrive (PICS) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
Aketi winning in landslide victory. His victory will shock the whole world.
Re: INEC To Proceed With Ondo Election As Electoral Materials Arrive (PICS) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
Genesis2000:

Yes, i acknowledged the federal power. Yet it is still difficult and hard for PDP to loose that state since they were still in control.
it is becoming clear and glaring Aketi is winning in landslide victory. It will surprise PDP and AD on Aketi victory.
Re: INEC To Proceed With Ondo Election As Electoral Materials Arrive (PICS) by Mcemerald: 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
I pray those materials don't fell out just like the helicopter that just fell from Naf base....watching the apc rigging clues...if you like qoute me
Re: INEC To Proceed With Ondo Election As Electoral Materials Arrive (PICS) by Born2Breed(f): 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
INEC are nothing but a stooge of the Dullard.

Postpone the election the way you postponed it in Edo
Re: INEC To Proceed With Ondo Election As Electoral Materials Arrive (PICS) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
Mcemerald:
I pray those materials don't fell out just like the helicopter that just fell from Naf base....watching the apc rigging clues...if you like qoute me
it is very clean and clear that Aketi is winning d election in landslide victory that some particular people will be saying Apc is rigging. Aketi victory will shock u guys. D masses can never settle for mimiko who impose another puppet man that will destroyed his popularity in ondo state politics.
Re: INEC To Proceed With Ondo Election As Electoral Materials Arrive (PICS) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
henrydadon:
grin
make them kill their self it non of my business..after all i no go follow chop for the national cake

abeg way dat my weed

[img]http://i./Kj6ADcuUnpn68.gif[/img]
oya puff small from my own
Re: INEC To Proceed With Ondo Election As Electoral Materials Arrive (PICS) by henrydadon(m): 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
dancok:
oya puff small from my own

[img]http://i./E2CTNnzmlV93q.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: INEC To Proceed With Ondo Election As Electoral Materials Arrive (PICS) by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 25, 2016
yarimo:
OLUSOLA OKE of AD must WIN ether by free and fair, or by winch and wizard ,by fire by force or true election rigging. LOBATAN grin
Witch
Re: INEC To Proceed With Ondo Election As Electoral Materials Arrive (PICS) by ogunsj: 11:37am On Nov 25, 2016
SKYTREND:
INEC is partial, they should have postponed the poll
why the postponement?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10th NASS: Akpabio Walks Tightrope As Opposition Swells / Fayose Will Pay For Working Against Atiku – PDP NEC Member / Ghana Navy Adjudged Best In West Africa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.