Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,362 members, 7,910,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:11 PM

How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan (3541 Views)

Church Of Satan Replies Nigerian Man Who Wants To Join Illuminati / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by otemanuduno: 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
Muafrika2:
Like which words?

Otem
They are so many... and I have them all with me, because I am bringing back the SERIOT language which is now archaic. Faulkin spoke in the SERIOT language many times and everyone around him didn't understand what he was saying.
Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
otemanuduno:

They are so many... and I have them all with me, because I am bringing back the SERIOT language which is now archaic. Faulkin spoke in the SERIOT language many times and everyone around him didn't understand what he was saying.

Can you say a few common words used as tongues and their meanings?
Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by otemanuduno: 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
Muafrika2:

Can you say a few common words used as tongues and their meanings?
Yes, I can, but only 5% of tongues you have heard are genuine. Many are just making up tongues so that they can be regarded as highly spiritual.
Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by Wilgrea7(m): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
otemanuduno:
Where can I learn the SERIOT LANGUAGE which is already archaic? The languages I learn are French, Hispanic and few others. The Seriot and the Dumis came on its own. And I can speak them freely. The same is what the genuine speaking IN tongue is all about. Many of the words of tongues are from the old language SERIOT.

cool
Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by Wilgrea7(m): 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
otemanuduno:

Yes it has a high capacity, but can store as much as the events of a billion years in your own brain without forgetting a single of it? That's what happened to me when I dumped religion. Now I can tell you without blinking an eye the events which happened in the days of the Dinosaurs, the stone age, the days of Armageddon and many other things without batting my eyelids.

yh... that's cuz its in your doctufos

I also read you say that this is anti-christian... No it is not...rather you should say IT IS ANTI-SATAN, because it exposes the identity of Satan(Yahweh) the evil god of this world. You and I know deep down that the characters of Satan(Yahweh) your god are not GODLY CHARACTERS. ALMIGHTY GOD wouldn't tell others to kill others, no matter what. Almighty God wouldn't destroy lives and property. He wouldn't talk too much like a talkative and a drunkard. All these befits Satan, the god of Yacob the deceiver.

like i said earlier... you're taking your *mission* personal... Your doctrine is biased placing Yahweh as the bad guy... seriously... that's not the work of an otem... your work is to free all from religion(something you're not having much success with lately) but instead you focus on just the Christian God... you like to point at the rage filled passages but ignore the love filled ones... dude.. not fair

1 Like

Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by otemanuduno: 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
Wilgrea7:

yh... that's cuz its in your doctufos

like i said earlier... you're taking your *mission* personal... Your doctrine is biased placing Yahweh as the bad guy... seriously... that's not the work of an otem... your work is to free all from religion(something you're not having much success with lately) but instead you focus on just the Christian God... you like to point at the rage filled passages but ignore the love filled ones... dude.. not fair
Now tell me something, which creature do you hate most? A. God Almighty B. Satan C. Human beings
As for me, I hate Satan most, that's why I won't stop at anything good to see that the kingdom of Satan is brought low.

1 Like

Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by emmanuelbrown26: 1:00am On Nov 27, 2016
Alhajipablo:
I am Arum, who wants me to speak to him? undecided
speak to me
Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by Wilgrea7(m): 2:32am On Nov 27, 2016
otemanuduno:
Now tell me something, which creature do you hate most? A. God Almighty B. Satan C. Human beings
As for me, I hate Satan most, that's why I won't stop at anything good to see that the kingdom of Satan is brought low.

you've asked me a similar question with the neighbor time wasting stuff... my reply is the same..

your doctrine is anti-yahweh cuz u hate him for the supposed things u claimed he did to you, then its evidence that your doctrine is indeed either formed by you, your anti-yahweh atum or some other anti-yahweh crew.. cuz the job of the otem has nothing to do with personal ties or beefs with a particular deity... cuz he is sent to free the world from religion in general... but you attack just one God... all your posts, claims and doctrine point all to one person as the main antagonist... that's just evidence that your doctrine is biased and aimed all at ridiculing one particular God... so your ties have nothing to do with your calling... except you're lying to us

1 Like

Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 27, 2016
otemanuduno:
Yes, I can, but only 5% of tongues you have heard are genuine. Many are just making up tongues so that they can be regarded as highly spiritual.
Go ahead,

Just a few examples
Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by otemanuduno: 4:49am On Nov 27, 2016
Wilgrea7:

you've asked me a similar question with the neighbor time wasting stuff... my reply is the same..

your doctrine is anti-yahweh cuz u hate him for the supposed things u claimed he did to you, then its evidence that your doctrine is indeed either formed by you, your anti-yahweh atum or some other anti-yahweh crew.. cuz the job of the otem has nothing to do with personal ties or beefs with a particular deity... cuz he is sent to free the world from religion in general... but you attack just one God... all your posts, claims and doctrine point all to one person as the main antagonist... that's just evidence that your doctrine is biased and aimed all at ridiculing one particular God... so your ties have nothing to do with your calling... except you're lying to us
You can go on and on calling it Anti-yahweh, there's no problem. But the truth is that it isn't even 1% about Yahweh(Satan) but 100% about reality. It's only a blind fellow that would see Yahweh as God Almighty rather than the Satan he is. The fact is that fear has blinded the eyes of many like you not to realise the truth.

Haven't you read what was said in the DOCTUFOS about Allah, Gaol, Eshu, Moloch, Zeus and Enlil and other evil gods like Yahweh your god? Yet you're telling me that the DOCTUFOS of truth is ridiculing one god. undecided
Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by Alhajipablo(m): 8:26am On Nov 27, 2016
emmanuelbrown26:

speak to me
Hmm wetin u wan make I talk?
Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by otemanuduno: 9:04am On Nov 27, 2016
Muafrika2:

Go ahead,

Just a few examples
And after giving the examples, what will you do with it?
Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2016
otemanuduno:
And after giving the examples, what will you do with it?
Are they a secret undecided

What is the big deal with a few examples and me seeking to know? Am starting to doubt you know anything at all angry . I thought you and and Eartum were out to flood the world with the truth angry . Anyway, just leave it. seems too precious to Eartum. undecided

1 Like

Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by otemanuduno: 9:33am On Nov 27, 2016
Muafrika2:

Are they a secret undecided

What is the big deal with a few examples and me seeking to know? Am starting to doubt you know anything at all angry . I thought you and and Eartum were out to flood the world with the truth angry . Anyway, just leave it. seems too precious to Eartum. undecided
Sometimes the use of the brain is needed to do things or not to do it. Even when the Farhesis and Sadosis asked Faulkin some certain questions, he didn't answer them because it isn't necessary to answer at that moment. When time comes, you will see the Seriot language and many on earth will be communicating with it.
Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 27, 2016
otemanuduno:
Sometimes the use of the brain is needed to do things or not to do it. Even when the Farhesis and Sadosis asked Faulkin some certain questions, he didn't answer them because it isn't necessary to answer at that moment. When time comes, you will see the Seriot language and many on earth will be communicating with it.
angry
Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by oaroloye(m): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
SHALOM!

otemanuduno:
Many have known me as one who prays daily to see that the evil of religion is removed from my country and the world as a whole. Gladly, my prayers are being answered on daily basis; NATURE IS EXPOSING THE SO-CALLED PASTORS ON DAILY BASIS TOO.

JUst few weeks ago, it was the case of TB JOSHUA the worshipper of satan(yahweh).

TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA accurately predicted the outcome of the US Presidential Election.

Unfortunately for him, he failed to predict who would win the RIGGING.

(I hear they are recounting the votes- what that has ever changed, I don't know!)

Therefore, he is looking foolish, right now.

He really should stick to things that are his legitimate business, namely: ETERNAL LIFE.

FOOLS LIKE HIM START RUSHING AROUND PERFORMING MIRACLES AND PREDICTING THE FUTURE WITH THE FIVE TALENTS OF POWER:

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.

With these, like the Oyinbo Blockheads and those whom they trained before him, HE THINKS HE HAS "THE POWER" now.

What he is is one of the FIVE FOOLISH VIRGINS.
. MATTHEW 25:1-30.

"THEN shall The Kingdom of Heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2. "And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3. "They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
4. "But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5. "While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
6. "And at midnight there was a cry made,
'Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.'
7. "Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
8. "And the foolish said unto the wise,
'Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.'
9."But the wise answered, saying,
'Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.'
10. "And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
11. "Afterward came also the other virgins, saying,
'Lord, Lord, open to us.'
12. "But he answered and said,
'Verily I say unto you,
"I know you not." '
13. "Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of Man cometh.
14. "For The Kingdom of Heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
15. And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.
16. "Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.
17. "And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.
18. "But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.
19. "After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.
20. "And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying,
'Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.'
21. "His lord said unto him,
'Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.'
22. "He also that had received two talents came and said,
'Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.'
23. "His lord said unto him,
'Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.'
24. "Then he which had received the one talent came and said,
'Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:
25. 'And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.
26. "His lord answered and said unto him,
'Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:
27. 'Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
28. 'Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
29. 'For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
30. 'And cast ye the unprofitable servant into Outer Darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.' "

HE WILL DEPLETE HIS POWER ON FRIVOLITIES, AND HAVE NONE TO ATTAIN ETERNAL LIFE- THE 6-10th TALENTS.

IF YOU CALL YAHWEH "SATAN," THEN OBVIOUDLY, YOU ARE A SERVANT OF SATAN, THE FATHER IF LIES, YOURSELF.

. MATTHEW 5:38-48.

38. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'AN EYE FOR AN EYE,
AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH:'

39. "But I say unto you,

'THAT YE RESIST NOT EVIL:
BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL SMITE THEE
ON THY RIGHT CHEEK,
TURN TO HIM
THE OTHER ALSO.'

40. "And if any man
will sue thee at the Law,
and take away thy coat,
let him have thy cloke also.
41. "And whosoever shall compel thee
to go a mile,
go with him twain.
42. "Give to him that asketh thee,
and from him that would
borrow of thee
turn not thou away.
43. "Ye have heard that it hath been said,

'THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR,
AND HATE THINE ENEMY.'

44. "But I say unto you,

'LOVE YOUR ENEMIES,
BLESS THEM THAT CURSE YOU,
DO GOOD TO THEM THAT HATE YOU,
AND PRAY FOR THEM
WHICH DESPITEFULLY USE YOU,
AND PERSECUTE YOU;'

45. "That ye may be The Children
of your Father Which is in Heaven:
for He maketh His Sun to rise
on the Evil and on the Good,
and sendeth rain on the Just
and on the Unjust.
46. "For if ye love them which love you,
what Reward have ye?
Do not even the publicans the same?
47. "And if ye salute your Brethren only,
what do ye more than others?
Do not even the publicans so?
48. "Be ye therefore perfect,
even as your Father
Which is in Heaven is Perfect."

IF THESE TEACHINGS OF YAHWEH GOD ARE THE TEACHINGS OF SATAN, WHAT THEN WOULD BE THE ACTUAL TEACHINGS OF GOD?

YAHSHUA Taught us to exercise Dominion over the Earth- including our Bodies, and their Emotions.

We must not judge according appearances, but from Truth.

Just yesterday it was the case of one Pastor who told someone to lie down in a coffin as if he is dead. Then he would open the coffin and then bring the man out of the grave. But unfortunately, the man in the coffin had died real death before the pastor could bring him out>>https://www.nairaland.com/3482410/man-dies-coffin-after-abuja

There is no proof that this story ever happened.

It is amazing how so many people believe accusations that a preacher killed someone- and NOBODY EVEN KNOWS THE NAME OF THE VICTIM!

. EXODUS 23:1-9.

"THOU shalt not raise a False Report:
put not thine hand with The Wicked
to be an Unrighteous Witness.
2. "Thou shalt not follow a Multitude
to do Evil;
neither shalt thou speak
in a cause to Decline after Many
to Wrest (Judgment):
3. "Neither shalt thou countenance
a poor man in his cause.
4. "If thou meet thine Enemy's ox
or his ass going astray,
thou shalt surely
bring it back to him again.
5. " If thou see the ox or the ass
of him that hateth thee
lying under his burden,
and wouldest forbear to help him,
thou shalt surely help with him.
6. "Thou shalt not wrest the judgment
of thy poor in his cause.
7. "Keep thee far from a false matter;
and the Innocent and Righteous
Slay thou not:
for I will not Justify The Wicked.
8. "And thou shalt take no Gift:
for the Gift blindeth the Wise,
and perverteth the Words
of The Righteous.
9. "Thou shalt not
Oppress a Stranger:
for ye know the heart of a Stranger,
seeing ye were Strangers
in the land of Egypt."

DO YOU REALLY MEAN TO TELL US, THAT THESE ARE THE TEACHINGS OF SATAN?

That SATAN would FORBID False Judgment, and COMMAND us to go to the aid of people whom we do not even like?

This is a similar situation which occurred in the time of FAULKIN(Jesus of the Neanderthal). Faulkin was taken off the pole where he was hanged. And he was quickly kept in a tomb. Then later he was released by his followers. And they claimed that he died and rose again. And they told him to hide himself for sometimes and return later. And he began to go to Egypt, but Faulkin(Jesus of the Neanderthal) died in Sodom-Egypt when he was famished. Read here:
Obscurum :18-25

Which Bovine Latrine did you dig this from?

You do not know that there never were any such things as "NEANDERTHALS?"

Creationist Preacher, KENT HOVIND has disproven all the PREHISTORIC MAN claims.

I have been telling people that 99% of so-called miracles are false, but they are doubting me.

50% of people can be EXTERIORIZED ON COMMAND, accorinding to L. RON HUBBARD.

That is, if they were told: "BE THREE FEET BEHIND YOUR HEAD!"

They would reply, "OKAY. NOW WHAT?"

(The other 50% would say something like: "Wh-what?" "HOW?" or, "My God, man- what have you been smoking?"wink

4evergod, Muafrika2, Wilgrea7, Analice007, Kingebukasblog, Oaroloye, Anas09, Gboyee4fun, etc.

Thank you for spelling my username correctly.

Unfortunately, this is not only like you, a FEATHERWEIGHT Boxer, challenging me, a HEAVYWEIGHT Boxer, to a match- you have also contrived to tie your two shoelaces together.

The only way this can end well for you, is if your Second throws in the towel, while you still have a head.

(I would have said, "...before you incur serious brain damage... but it looks like that TITANIC has already sunk.)

Again I PRAY AS I USE TO DO: O NATURE, LET MORE OF THESE THINGS CONTINUE TO HAPPEN FROM THIS YEAR 2016 UNTIL THE YEAR 2625 WHEN THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUE GOD, THE FATHER OF YAHWEH SHALL BE MADE KNOWN FULLY. AMEN!!!

CHECK BACK SOON AND SEE WHAT NATURE WOULD HAVE DONE WITH THIS PRAYER

You are merely a TOOL, relaying lies someone told you to.

Get professional help.

1 Like

Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by otemanuduno: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
@Oaroloye, ain't you the guy diagnosed for schizophrenia? And why do you call TB JOSHUA such evil name "TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA?" you are more terrible than Satan your father for using such strong abusive word against TB JOSHUA, no matter what he had done right or wrong undecided
Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by Wilgrea7(m): 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
otemanuduno:
@Oaroloye, ain't you the guy diagnosed for schizophrenia? And why do you call TB JOSHUA such evil name "TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA?" you are more terrible than Satan your father for using such strong abusive word against TB JOSHUA, no matter what he had done right or wrong undecided

ah!... you're now protecting tb Joshua?? wow

you are more terrible than Satan your father for using such strong abusive word against TB JOSHUA, no matter what he had done right or wrong undecided

that is very funny coming from a guy who says he wants to name his bulldog Yahweh and spends all his time online calling the almighty Yahweh a bastard son(lord forgive me) of a riverat reverad and always portrays hatred toward him
Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by otemanuduno: 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wilgrea7:

You should know me that no matter whom anybody can be, I DON'T USE ABUSIVE WORDS SUCH AS FOOLS, MAD, ETC. ON THEM. IT'S MY PERSONAL CODE OF CONDUCT AND A LEGACY. THAT TB JOSHUA FAILED IN ONE OF HIS URIMS OR PROPHEICES DOESN'T WARRANT CALLING HIM 'TUBERCULOSIS'.
Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by Wilgrea7(m): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
otemanuduno:
You should know me that no matter whom anybody can be, I DON'T USE ABUSIVE WORDS SUCH AS FOOLS, MAD, ETC. ON THEM. IT'S MY PERSONAL CODE OF CONDUCT AND A LEGACY. THAT TB JOSHUA FAILED IN ONE OF HIS URIMS OR PROPHEICES DOESN'T WARRANT CALLING HIM 'TUBERCULOSIS'.

Wilgrea7:

that is very funny coming from a guy who says he wants to name his bulldog Yahweh and spends all his time online calling the almighty Yahweh a bastard son(lord forgive me) of a riverat reverad and always portrays hatred toward him

Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by otemanuduno: 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wilgrea7:

Yeah, and I won't change my bulldog's name no matter what. Its name is Yahweh because it behaves like Yahweh. I don't hate human beings, because no human being can be as terrible as Satan(Yahweh) the deceiver. Yahweh the devil deserves more names from me. He is the only one I can call a foil and a stupid entity, come rain come sunshine because he deserves those names. cool
If you think I'm not sincere, then point out a single place where I used words such as idiots, fools or mad against any of you guys. But against Yahweh(Satan), it's a countless number of times because of his evil ways.

1 Like

Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by Wilgrea7(m): 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
otemanuduno:
Yeah, and I won't change my bulldog's name no matter what. Its name is Yahweh because it behaves like Yahweh. I don't hate human beings, because no human being can be as terrible as Satan(Yahweh) the deceiver. Yahweh the devil deserves more names from me. He is the only one I can call a foil and a stupid entity, come rain come sunshine because he deserves those names. cool
If you think I'm not sincere, then point out a single place where I used words such as idiots, fools or mad against any of you guys. But against Yahweh(Satan), it's a countless number of times because of his evil ways.

Just read what you wrote... this time slowly

you claim to have the right to insult God(or in your case, a god) but a human doesn't have the right to insult a fellow human.. not that insulting a human is right, but your stance is confused.. its like telling someone not to steal 5naira but you're stealing billions.. the mentality doesn't work
Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by otemanuduno: 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wilgrea7:

Just read what you wrote... this time slowly

you claim to have the right to insult God(or in your case, a god) but a human doesn't have the right to insult a fellow human.. not that insulting a human is right, but your stance is confused.. its like telling someone not to steal 5naira but you're stealing billions.. the mentality doesn't work
I don't insult God, but Satan(Yahweh). Stop trying to rope me into what I don't know anything about. GOD IS LOVE. GOD GAVE US ALL, WHY SHOULD I INSULT HIM? GOD MADE THE ENDLESS UNIVERSE AND PUT US IN THERE.

ONCE AGAIN, I WILL NEVER SPEAK ILL OF GOD ALMIGHTY, BECAUSE HE IS LOVE, PURE LOVE. LET NO MAN RESTRAIN ME FROM TREATING SATAN(YAHWEH) WITH WHAT HE DESERVES.
Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by Wilgrea7(m): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
otemanuduno:
I don't insult God, but Satan(Yahweh). Stop trying to rope me into what I don't know anything about. GOD IS LOVE. GOD GAVE US ALL, WHY SHOULD I INSULT HIM? GOD MADE THE ENDLESS UNIVERSE AND PUT US IN THERE.

ONCE AGAIN, I WILL NEVER SPEAK ILL OF GOD ALMIGHTY, BECAUSE HE IS LOVE, PURE LOVE. LET NO MAN RESTRAIN ME FROM TREATING SATAN(YAHWEH) WITH WHAT HE DESERVES.

read my post again bro....i put “a god" in bracket cuz of you.... but its still the same thing... the deity you insult is precious to others... so if you want someone to have regards towards another person, then you also need to have regard towards someone's deity.. i don't like Islam per say... but you don't see me insulting Mohammed or Allah... that's the way it's supposed to be
Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by otemanuduno: 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wilgrea7:

read my post again bro....i put “a god" in bracket cuz of you.... but its still the same thing... the deity you insult is precious to others... so if you want someone to have regards towards another person, then you also need to have regard towards someone's deity.. i don't like Islam per say... but you don't see me insulting Mohammed or Allah... that's the way it's supposed to be
Take for example, you are the first to discover the true identity of Satan, will you keep it to yourself when many are mistaken him for ALMIGHTY GOD? This is exactly the situation here.
Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by Wilgrea7(m): 7:56am On Nov 29, 2016
otemanuduno:

Take for example, you are the first to discover the true identity of Satan, will you keep it to yourself when many are mistaken him for ALMIGHTY GOD? This is exactly the situation here.

take for example i discover the true identity (which i have although your opinion is contrary).. i would enlighten the misinformed ones in another way

ok let's take an example

there's this politician that everybody loves.. people love him a lot and like following him.. if i do some research and find out he's bad or scamming them, i won't just go about insulting him.. I'll try and talk rationally with the people.. try to convince them that I'm right.. but then I'll also consider that i may be wrong tho.. If i start calling the politician a bastard upandan, i won't win anyone over.. I'll just betray my dignity, maturity and rationality. I'll just be portraying personal hatred instead of the interest of the masses...

now let's take it from your point of view..
let's analyse what you're saying vs what the people in the bible are saying and let's find out if you have the monopoly of truth

1. you were inspired by atum.. they were inspired by Yahweh
2. evidence of their claims lies in history and letter... evidence of your claims lie in letter(dunno about history)
3. all their letters points at redemption of man... all your letters points at ridiculing Yahweh
4. you got your doctrine by revelation... they got theirs by revelation
5. if they might be wrong, then you might also be wrong cuz no one has the monopoly of divine revelation or true spirit(judging from letter)

so let's step outside letter.. let's go to another basis... let's talk of experience (i know you'll like this one).
people who follow and like this God... what are their experiences and why are they contrary to yours.. these are questions you should ask yourself. did you experience it the wrong way? did you get first hand experience or did you rely on someone else e.g pastor etc.. those that claim to have a nice experience... what was their approach? what was their motive? what was the difference ? are you the only one who experienced it right and others wrong? when you can answer these questions, you'll see the truth
Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by oaroloye(m): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2016
SHALOM!

otemanuduno:
@Oaroloye, ain't you the guy diagnosed for schizophrenia?

YES, I WAS!

But it was done FRAUDULENTLY!

I reported to the so called "NEURO CLINIC," as ordered, by 6:45am.

I had nothing to eat, and my condition was triggered by being without food long enough for my fat reserve to start breaking down, and releasing the toxin (possibly POTASSIUM ALUMINIUM SULPHATE?) into my bloodstream, causing acute thirst, and threatened loss of consciousness, with increased pulse-rate and blood pressure.

The people who had promised to accompany me through this abandoned me, forcing me to go on my own.

I saw four doctors.

The first told me that he needed to know my family history, so I told him my family history.

He appeared to be digesting this sympathetically, then told me to wait outside.

I had had nothing to eat all day, but NINE (9) PURE WATERS. I asked whether I might grab something to eat.

He told me that I should stay in the waiting area, and he would call for me soon.

It wasn't all that soon.

Still, he took me upstairs to this older woman doctor, and she said:

"So you consider that your family at home (Idanre) are responsible for your condition?"

"I said that my family was responsible for the termination of my higher education, and my having to hold a menial job to support myself, yes- but I never said that my family caused my condition!" I turned to the doctor standing there, with a poker face. "Why should you say such a thing, when I never said anything of the sort?"

"But you said," the lady said, "that you believed that you were poisoned?"

"Yes," I said, "that is what I said."

"Who poisoned you?" the doctor asked.

"I DID!" I answered. "I explained that!"

"Why would you do that?" the doctor asked.

"It was an accident!" [/i]I replied, exasperated. "I was using [i]ALUM to purify my rainwater for bathing and cooking. I had no idea it could have this sort of an effect on me. It never had, in the past!"

The doctor had no intelligent reply.

"You must have laboratory tests to verify this," I said reasonably. "BIOPSY, it something?"

"We cannot biopsy for Alum Poisoning.," the doctor said, straight-faced. "There is no test for such a thing?"

"And THAT," I thought, "is a LIE!" I know Chemistry.

The biopsy test involves taking a core sample of flesh.

CHROMATOGRAPHY can determine exactly what elements in what proportions are present in the sample.

If there was Aluminium, as I suspected, that test would find it.

However, there is a much easier test that I did not suggest, because I didn't think about it at first: URINE.

Urine contains water-soluble compounds from all over the body.

If there were Aluminium in it, you could find it there easily.

That is not what these people were about.

You have to understand, WESTERN HOSPITALS ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK THEY ARE.

I was diwn to one satchet of Pure Water, and I still hadn't eaten anything all day.

They told me to wait and see another doctor, who asked me pretty much the same questions the other one had- but I noticed that she was taking notes on prescription sheets, then transferring what she wanted onto the real report notes,

So they were distorting my testimony any way they liked.

She took my Blood Pressure, and poked around my abdomen with her fingers (in gloves, of course,) this was the first SCIENTIFIC thing anybody had done all day. I was starting to feel the onset of an Attack at last- but also something else.

I asked if I might be excused to the toilet?

The doctor told me not to go far.

I found the toilet- there is an urban legend problem about people contracting Veneral Disease from the toilet seats, around the World. In Nigeria, our intuitive grasp of technology has solved this problem. To prevent people casting diseases from the toilet seats, there're no seats. Genius!

The day before, the Health Centre Canteen hostess, Mrs. Ayeni, promised to prepare me a "special diet," prepared without SALT, not MSG (Monosodium Glutamate,) which she should have been doing for patients on a regular basis. If someone had specials needs, she SHOULD have had SPECIAL DIETS PREPARED

That is how the Oyinbos do it.

Some people can be KILLED by GROUNDNUT OIL. So, all they have to do is tell the waiter, and they will see to it that that substance is never in any of their meals.

Anyway, she prepared me LEGEDE (Melon Leaf) and IRU (Locust Beans,) over rice.

(I tried not to read anything into the fact that, unlike my other meals I pay for on credit, she required up-front payment for this one!)

I normally would never use a public toilet- but I really felt bad, I used the toilet- but, to my surprise, I began feeling better already!

My Saliva tasted NORMAL for the first time in weeks!

It was like water caused the condition had been flushed down the toilet!

I felt fine for the next few hours.

Finally, I had to see a Doctor Seun F.

If you took a rubber stamp with red ink, and stamped "419" all over his face and body, you could not make this guy look more CROOKED than he looked. This is not the guy you send to sell "MMM."

"We are going to inject you with FLUPENTHIXOL," he said glibly.

"What is that?" I asked.

"It is something to HELP you," the young doctor said smoothly.

I analyzed his facial expression, body language, vocal stress, room temperature, local gravity, electromagnetic fields, and the attitude of the other doctor in the room, who totally looked like a member of OCEAN'S 11 watching her partner's con go down.

I computed that this Flu-whatchamacallit was designed to do the TOTALLY, INCONTROVERTIBLY EXACTLY OPPOSITE of "HELP" me.

"I haven't eaten anything all day," I said, "How can you inject me with anything?"

"That won't matter," the doctor smiled.

"Why?" I thought, "because I'll be DEAD?"

[PEOPLE IN MY LINE OF WORK- FASTING CURE ADVOCATES- DIE LIKE THIS- YOU GO TO HOSPITAL FOR SOMETHING ROUTINE, THEY INJECT YOU WITH SOMETHING; YOU DIE IN HOURS- LOOK UP "PAUL BRAGG."]

I declined their injection, but they gave me the prescription.

I found that it was, as I suspected, an ANTI-PSYCHOTIC Drug, also indicated in the case of patients who refuse medication (it seems that the fact I was cured of ++ MALARIA is meaningless; that I achieved that without asy sort of antimalarial drug is regarded as a disease!) It is also a cure for HYPERTENSION- but not the only cure.

Based on the examination given me, was there ANY basis for diagnosing me as a SCHIZOPHRENIC?

They asked me REPEATEDLY: DID I SEE VISIONS, OR HEAR VOICES?

35 YEARS AGO, I had had such experiences.

After I quit Organized Pentecostalism 30 years ago, nothing like that.

I fasted TEN DAYS, twice, 28 days once, and 32 days once, and never had ANY Vision of anything, or anybody- except that the first time I fasted ten days, in 1989, I went BLIND for an indeterminate period of time- possibly a few hours. My vision returned gradually. I have no idea what was the signifucance of that experience. Otherwise, NOTHING ever happened to me on a long Fast.

I attribute that to that:

(1) I didn't pray for anything during my fasts ("Good bless my drinking water!" That was it.)

(2) I drank at least the minimum amount of water during the fast, to avoid fucking up my Brain Chemistry, and seeing silly hallucinations that just happen to say things I want to hear!

THERE IS A DELIBERATE POLICY TO DESTROY PROPHETS MEDICALLY.

KURT KOCH, the Demonologist, reported 35 years ago that CLAIRVOYANCE was regarded as a NUTRITIONAL DISEASE, curable by CALCIUM INJECTIONS. The person who worked on this was named SCHMEILING.

L. RON HUBBARD wrote a book called THE BRAINWASHING MANUAL, purported to be an address of the KGB by BERIA, lecturing on PSYCHOPOLITICS: the covert use of MIND-ALTERING DRUGS to destroy enemies.

This is how they do it.

I wonder how many medications Religious Leaders are on that are being used to control their ministries without their knowledge.

For instance, how many Christians understand that ANALGESICS (PAINKILLERS) mute SPIRITUAL AWARENESS?

Making them unable to discern Good and Evil, nor HEAR THE VOICE OF GOD?

Being SPECIFICALLY-DESIGNED for that purpose?

And why do you call TB JOSHUA such evil name "TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA?"

He is the one who had himself called "TB."

"TB" means TUBERCULOSIS. (Don't you know?)

It is a really silly thing to call yourself, especially when you purport to be a Healer.

you are more terrible than Satan your father for using such strong abusive word against TB JOSHUA, no matter what he had done right or wrong undecided
. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

“JUDGE not, that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged;
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote
out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again and rend you."

SO- BECAUSE OF SOMETHING I SAID AGAINST YOUR IDOL, TB JOSHUA- YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO JUDGE ME AS BEING WORSE THAN SATAN, WHOM YOU EVEN SAY IS MY FATHER- AS EVIDENCED, NO DOUBT, BY ALL THE GOSPEL TEACHINGS I HAVE DELIVERED TO ENABLE CHRISTIANS TO BE FREE FROM CHARLATANS, AND STAND ON THEIR OWN TWO FEET, WITH THEIR MINDS UNSHACKLED BY LIES, EXAGGERATIONS, MINIMISATIONS, AND OBFUSCATIONS?

Did your precious Tuberculosis Joshua teach you to do that?

For there is no way you learned that from YAHSHUA OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR!

Come to your senses, man!

Stop being a TOOL for someone who is just exploiting you, without even knowing what he is doing, nor what he is talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by oaroloye(m): 11:25am On Nov 29, 2016
SHALOM!

otemanuduno:
@Oaroloye, ain't you the guy diagnosed for schizophrenia?

YES, I WAS!

But it was done FRAUDULENTLY!

I reported to the so called "NEURO CLINIC," as ordered, by 6:45am.

I had nothing to eat, and my condition was triggered by being without food long enough for my fat reserve to start breaking down, and releasing the toxin (possibly POTASSIUM ALUMINIUM SULPHATE?) into my bloodstream, causing acute thirst, and threatened loss of consciousness, with increased pulse-rate and blood pressure.

The people who had promised to accompany me through this abandoned me, forcing me to go on my own.

I saw four doctors.

The first told me that he needed to know my family history, so I told him my family history.

He appeared to be digesting this sympathetically, then told me to wait outside.

I had had nothing to eat all day, but NINE (9) PURE WATERS. I asked whether I might grab something to eat.

He told me that I should stay in the waiting area, and he would call for me soon.

It wasn't all that soon.

Still, he took me upstairs to this older woman doctor, and she said:

"So you consider that your family at home (Idanre) are responsible for your condition?"

"I said that my family was responsible for the termination of my higher education, and my having to hold a menial job to support myself, yes- but I never said that my family caused my condition!" I turned to the doctor standing there, with a poker face. "Why should you say such a thing, when I never said anything of the sort?"

"But you said," the lady said, "that you believed that you were poisoned?"

"Yes," I said, "that is what I said."

"Who poisoned you?" the doctor asked.

"I DID!" I answered. "I explained that!"

"Why would you do that?" the doctor asked.

"It was an accident!" [/i]I replied, exasperated. "I was using [i]ALUM to purify my rainwater for bathing and cooking. I had no idea it could have this sort of an effect on me. It never had, in the past!"

The doctor had no intelligent reply.

"You must have laboratory tests to verify this," I said reasonably. "BIOPSY, it something?"

"We cannot biopsy for Alum Poisoning.," the doctor said, straight-faced. "There is no test for such a thing?"

"And THAT," I thought, "is a LIE!" I know Chemistry.

The biopsy test involves taking a core sample of flesh.

CHROMATOGRAPHY can determine exactly what elements in what proportions are present in the sample.

If there was Aluminium, as I suspected, that test would find it.

However, there is a much easier test that I did not suggest, because I didn't think about it at first: URINE.

Urine contains water-soluble compounds from all over the body.

If there were Aluminium in it, you could find it there easily.

That is not what these people were about.

You have to understand, WESTERN HOSPITALS ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK THEY ARE.

I was diwn to one satchet of Pure Water, and I still hadn't eaten anything all day.

They told me to wait and see another doctor, who asked me pretty much the same questions the other one had- but I noticed that she was taking notes on prescription sheets, then transferring what she wanted onto the real report notes,

So they were distorting my testimony any way they liked.

She took my Blood Pressure, and poked around my abdomen with her fingers (in gloves, of course,) this was the first SCIENTIFIC thing anybody had done all day. I was starting to feel the onset of an Attack at last- but also something else.

I asked if I might be excused to the toilet?

The doctor told me not to go far.

I found the toilet- there is an urban legend problem about people contracting Veneral Disease from the toilet seats, around the World. In Nigeria, our intuitive grasp of technology has solved this problem. To prevent people casting diseases from the toilet seats, there're no seats. Genius!

The day before, the Health Centre Canteen hostess, Mrs. Ayeni, promised to prepare me a "special diet," prepared without SALT, not MSG (Monosodium Glutamate,) which she should have been doing for patients on a regular basis. If someone had specials needs, she SHOULD have had SPECIAL DIETS PREPARED

That is how the Oyinbos do it.

Some people can be KILLED by GROUNDNUT OIL. So, all they have to do is tell the waiter, and they will see to it that that substance is never in any of their meals.

Anyway, she prepared me LEGEDE (Melon Leaf) and IRU (Locust Beans,) over rice.

(I tried not to read anything into the fact that, unlike my other meals I pay for on credit, she required up-front payment for this one!)

I normally would never use a public toilet- but I really felt bad, I used the toilet- but, to my surprise, I began feeling better already!

My Saliva tasted NORMAL for the first time in weeks!

It was like water caused the condition had been flushed down the toilet!

I felt fine for the next few hours.

Finally, I had to see a Doctor Seun F.

If you took a rubber stamp with red ink, and stamped "419" all over his face and body, you could not make this guy look more CROOKED than he looked. This is not the guy you send to sell "MMM."

"We are going to inject you with FLUPENTHIXOL," he said glibly.

"What is that?" I asked.

"It is something to HELP you," the young doctor said smoothly.

I analyzed his facial expression, body language, vocal stress, room temperature, local gravity, electromagnetic fields, and the attitude of the other doctor in the room, who totally looked like a member of OCEAN'S 11 watching her partner's con go down.

I computed that this Flu-whatchamacallit was designed to do the TOTALLY, INCONTROVERTIBLY EXACTLY OPPOSITE of "HELP" me.

"I haven't eaten anything all day," I said, "How can you inject me with anything?"

"That won't matter," the doctor smiled.

"Why?" I thought, "because I'll be DEAD?"

[PEOPLE IN MY LINE OF WORK- FASTING CURE ADVOCATES- DIE LIKE THIS- YOU GO TO HOSPITAL FOR SOMETHING ROUTINE, THEY INJECT YOU WITH SOMETHING; YOU DIE IN HOURS- LOOK UP "PAUL BRAGG."]

I declined their injection, but they gave me the prescription.

I found that it was, as I suspected, an ANTI-PSYCHOTIC Drug, also indicated in the case of patients who refuse medication (it seems that the fact I was cured of ++ MALARIA is meaningless; that I achieved that without asy sort of antimalarial drug is regarded as a disease!) It is also a cure for HYPERTENSION- but not the only cure.

Based on the examination given me, was there ANY basis for diagnosing me as a SCHIZOPHRENIC?

They asked me REPEATEDLY: DID I SEE VISIONS, OR HEAR VOICES?

35 YEARS AGO, I had had such experiences.

After I quit Organized Pentecostalism 30 years ago, nothing like that.

I fasted TEN DAYS, twice, 28 days once, and 32 days once, and never had ANY Vision of anything, or anybody- except that the first time I fasted ten days, in 1989, I went BLIND for an indeterminate period of time- possibly a few hours. My vision returned gradually. I have no idea what was the signifucance of that experience. Otherwise, NOTHING ever happened to me on a long Fast.

I attribute that to that:

(1) I didn't pray for anything during my fasts ("Good bless my drinking water!" That was it.)

(2) I drank at least the minimum amount of water during the fast, to avoid fucking up my Brain Chemistry, and seeing silly hallucinations that just happen to say things I want to hear!

THERE IS A DELIBERATE POLICY TO DESTROY PROPHETS MEDICALLY.

KURT KOCH, the Demonologist, reported 35 years ago that CLAIRVOYANCE was regarded as a NUTRITIONAL DISEASE, curable by CALCIUM INJECTIONS. The person who worked on this was named SCHMEILING.

L. RON HUBBARD wrote a book called THE BRAINWASHING MANUAL, purported to be an address of the KGB by BERIA, lecturing on PSYCHOPOLITICS: the covert use of MIND-ALTERING DRUGS to destroy enemies.

This is how they do it.

I wonder how many medications Religious Leaders are on that are being used to control their ministries without their knowledge.

For instance, how many Christians understand that ANALGESICS (PAINKILLERS) mute SPIRITUAL AWARENESS?

Making them unable to discern Good and Evil, nor HEAR THE VOICE OF GOD?

Being SPECIFICALLY-DESIGNED for that purpose?

And why do you call TB JOSHUA such evil name "TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA?"

He is the one who had himself called "TB."

"TB" means TUBERCULOSIS. (Don't you know?)

It is a really silly thing to call yourself, especially when you purport to be a Healer.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

“JUDGE not, that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged;
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote
out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again and rend you."

SO- BECAUSE OF SOMETHING I SAID AGAINST YOUR IDOL, TB JOSHUA- YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO JUDGE ME AS BEING WORSE THAN SATAN, WHOM YOU EVEN SAY IS MY FATHER- AS EVIDENCED, NO DOUBT, BY ALL THE GOSPEL TEACHINGS I HAVE DELIVERED TO ENABLE CHRISTIANS TO BE FREE FROM CHARLATANS, AND STAND ON THEIR OWN TWO FEET, WITH THEIR MINDS UNSHACKLED BY LIES, EXAGGERATIONS, MINIMISATIONS, AND OBFUSCATIONS?

Did your precious Tuberculosis Joshua teach you to do that?

For there is no way you learned that from YAHSHUA OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR!

Come to your senses, man!

Stop being a TOOL for someone who is just exploiting you, without even knowing what he is doing, nor what he is talking about.

How can a Human being be "worse than Satan," from something they SAID?

How does that work?

Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by oaroloye(m): 11:34am On Nov 29, 2016
SHALOM!

Wilgrea7:

I am going to go out on a limb, here, and suggest that... this guy has a problem.

Like, maybe he was in hurry to dry his hair one day, after bathing, and used the Microwave Oven...?
Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by Wilgrea7(m): 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

I am going to go out on a limb, here, and suggest that... this guy has a problem.

Like, maybe he was in hurry to dry his hair one day, after bathing, and used the Microwave Oven...?

grin grin
lmao
Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by otemanuduno: 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
Wilgrea7:

take for example i discover the true identity (which i have although your opinion is contrary).. i would enlighten the misinformed ones in another way

ok let's take an example

there's this politician that everybody loves.. people love him a lot and like following him.. if i do some research and find out he's bad or scamming them, i won't just go about insulting him.. I'll try and talk rationally with the people.. try to convince them that I'm right.. but then I'll also consider that i may be wrong tho.. If i start calling the politician a bastard upandan, i won't win anyone over.. I'll just betray my dignity, maturity and rationality. I'll just be portraying personal hatred instead of the interest of the masses...

now let's take it from your point of view..
let's analyse what you're saying vs what the people in the bible are saying and let's find out if you have the monopoly of truth

1. you were inspired by atum.. they were inspired by Yahweh
2. evidence of their claims lies in history and letter... evidence of your claims lie in letter(dunno about history)
3. all their letters points at redemption of man... all your letters points at ridiculing Yahweh
4. you got your doctrine by revelation... they got theirs by revelation
5. if they might be wrong, then you might also be wrong cuz no one has the monopoly of divine revelation or true spirit(judging from letter)

so let's step outside letter.. let's go to another basis... let's talk of experience (i know you'll like this one).
people who follow and like this God... what are their experiences and why are they contrary to yours.. these are questions you should ask yourself. did you experience it the wrong way? did you get first hand experience or did you rely on someone else e.g pastor etc.. those that claim to have a nice experience... what was their approach? what was their motive? what was the difference ? are you the only one who experienced it right and others wrong? when you can answer these questions, you'll see the truth

People who experience the GOD ALMIGHTY are Albert Einstein, Baruch Spinoza and all those whom I have just come to know as Deists? I will mention their experiences and what they have quoted in the past. Even in your so-called Bible, Paul did his best to divert their attention from the UNKNOWN GOD and he succeeded in those days because it was part of the thummim that Yahweh's kingdom must be established on earth also as the kingdoms of Vishnu, Enlil, Ahura Mazda, Gaol, Sk*elep, Jupitus, Zeus and all past gods and nephilims were established on earth earlier. But the truth is that the kingdom of the FATHER OF YAHWEH would come and be established forever as prophesied by DANYAL.

Here is ALBERT EINSTEIN'S PROOF OF GOD, THE FATHER OF ALL TRIBAL gods:
Albert Einstein:
On 24 April 1929, Einstein cabled Rabbi Herbert S. Goldstein in German: "I believe in Spinoza's God, who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exists, not in a God who concerns himself with the fate and the doings of mankind."[9] He expanded on this in written answers he gave to a Japanese scholar on his views on science and religion, which appeared as a limited edition publication, on the occasion of Einstein's 50th birthday

More Albert Einstein quote
:
the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can [for me] change this. These subtilized interpretations are highly manifold according to their nature and have almost nothing to do with the original text.
Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by otemanuduno: 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
@ Oaroloye, the jargon you wrote up there has just proved the doctors who diagnosed your problem as schizophrenia right. So you mean that you don't know the full meaning of TB as in Joshua's case

TB= TEMITOPE BABALOLA and not TUBERCULOSIS
You have disappointed humanity for referring to a human being more powerful spiritually than you this name 'tuberculosis' because he isn't one. If you call him a thief, I wouldn't have argued with you because that's whom he and all the Big pastors of Nigeria are. But calling him a TUBERCULOSIS? NO! NO! NO!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Going To Church Makes You Happy" / Is Jesus God ? / Daily Good News!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.