Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,273 members, 7,925,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 04:18 AM

South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband (1104 Views)

Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House / Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo / Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hi All,
I was wondering what are the chances of finding a good husband on this platform. I am single and looking to settle down with a decent MAN. Please no chance takers because I am very sincere.
Thank You
Re: South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband by Mologi(m): 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
Emi Na n wa iyawo !!!
Re: South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband by Fidelismaria: 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
U again

Well lyk I said in the other thread

Stick to ur xenophobic brothers

We dont want u

We re okay wit our kind

So stick to urs

1 Like

Re: South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband by ojun50(m): 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
Wezma:
Hi All,

I was wondering what are the chances of
finding a good husband on this platform. I
am single and looking to settle down with a
decent MAN.
Please no chance takers because I am
very sincere.

Thank You
pm me then will could talk better
Re: South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband by sirfee(m): 12:02am On Nov 25, 2016
Haa stop playing with fire,be careful and don't do what you will later regret and start blaming Nigerian men just because of this faceless forum(Nairaland).A word is enough for the wise

3 Likes

Re: South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 25, 2016
Wezma:
So being here in South Africa and being exposed to Nigerians has taught me a lot!

there mere fact when a nigerin tells me he is a "business man" RED SIRENS AND ALARM BELLS GOES OFF! but I don't discharge immediately as I am always open to get to know people.

BUT 80% of Nigerians are into this trade of credit card scams, internet scams, online dating and drogs (drugs).

I had a friend who was into this trade... one would NEVER say this man is doing this for his bread n butter (or egusi).

The thing that usually bleeps my brain is that most of these guys come from a DECENT background. Why/How do you come to another country and start a complete mess?? n its not like yall aint smart enough!

WHAT WENT WRONG!

OP are you seeking revenge for an offense one of our brothers committed against you? lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband by chigoizie7(m): 8:41am On Nov 25, 2016
Wezma:
Hi All,

decent MAN.
very sincere.

Thank You

The truth is this. Can u live in nigeria?

Like, can u live in Nigeria for upwards of 10yrs?

We nigerians, we are dynamic in nature.

We are good people, we are not heart breakers or cheats.

It is true that nothing should justify some of our shortcomings.

Let me break this down for u.

We love our country so much.

We love our cultures so much too.

We also believe in our traditional institutions aswell.

Most of all, we so much cherish and believe in families.

We believe in generations.

We want to live the kinda live, where when we are gone, there will be someone to call or retain our names(our children).

Haven said all that, there will be no reason for me as a Nigerian man to marry a lady who can not come home with me after my sojourn in another man's land.

I will love u, I will have kids with u, but one thing I can not do is to leave my kids behind once I want to relocate back to Nigeria which I must everly do.

NB. We leave the shores of this country for greener pastures. It does not mean that we will never return/retire to home(Nigeria).

If my kids and wife cannot comeback to live in Nigeria to retain my name, then my aim of searching for greener pastures is refuted.

Funny enough, that is the mindset of millions of Nigerians living in SA.

But it seems u want to take revenge on Nigerians.

But we didn't make ur brothers crack heads.(i am sorry to say this)

If u can live in naija, there are million ways we earn good living.

2 Likes

Re: South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband by YourCoffin: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
OP, I'm available but on the condition that we must date for at least one year and you must not deny me sex more than seven times.

2 Likes

Re: South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
FortuneTeller:

OP are you seeking revenge for an offense one of our brothers committed against you? lipsrsealed

Hehehe, u just caught her RED & BLUE handed cheesy cheesy
Re: South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2016
So... the truth!
THIS was a total dare from a friend.
I have told a handful of people I met (that seemed to be "normal"
My stats on the entire process?
NOT A GOOD WAY TO MEET FUTURE HUBBY! Those who approached me thought I was some scam, one managed to track my Facebook account ( I was freaked out and subtly impressed) but I shut it down! The few I loaded on my WhatsApp did not last very long... Lol!
However!!! I made ONE good friend we spoke about his life and past love etc... it was nice to hear a man fess up about his feelings.
And there was another guy who I actual felt I got along with but he blocked me (Only God knows why)
Anyway... Thanx Nairalanders for the laughs.
And those in seek of love. DONT WORRY! IT will certainly find you
Re: South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband by Ramaa(m): 7:54am On Nov 26, 2016
Wezma:
Hi All,

decent MAN.
very sincere.

Thank You
PM me we can talk.....
Re: South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
Wezma:
Hi All,

decent MAN.
very sincere.

Thank You

How old are you to start with? Nobody wants an old cargo for a wife undecided
Re: South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband by 5minsmadness: 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
South African in Seek Search of a Nigerian husband.

(1) (Reply)

Just A Quick Reminder, Today's Mothers Are Becoming Lazy! Take A Look At This / Slay Queen Lost Her Purity,check Reactions -pics / Man Caught Red-handed Sleeping With Neighbor’s Wife (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.