Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,028 members, 7,928,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:35 AM

UNILORIN & Recession:the End Result Is Fatal!,an Early Outcry - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN & Recession:the End Result Is Fatal!,an Early Outcry (385 Views)

Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit / Outcry Over Total Merit Scholarship Scheme / RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNILORIN & Recession:the End Result Is Fatal!,an Early Outcry by ontolegit(m): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2016
This is my story and that of my other colleagues.i have been to the school clinic several times this semester but no drug,no test. At one time I was there to treat malaria,but the attending doctor said no test to diagnose hence no drugs.some weeks later I went there to deworm and I got the same response. This is what we are facing here,my colleagues and I.if this trend is not quickly averted then the end may be fatal.
C/c student union Govt
C/c dean student affairs

(1) (Reply)

Cant Login And Update On NPOWER / CMA Course In Dubai / Complete Microbiology, Biochemistry And Biostatistics Video Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.