Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:31 AM

Palm Kernel Nut Supplying Business. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Palm Kernel Nut Supplying Business. (442 Views)

Palm Kernel Nut(pkn) Suppliers Needed. Please Serious Supplier Only! / Palm Kernel nut Available For Sale / I Need Constant Supply Of Uncraked Palm Kernel Nut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Nut Supplying Business. by shayma(m): 9:28am On Nov 25, 2016
Pls help a learner in buying and supplying of palm kenel business. Just need a mentor. Anybody that ready to help should email me ;@ ayofesco07@yahoo.com or o whatshapp :08062576539. We can discus it
Re: Palm Kernel Nut Supplying Business. by shiftmarket(m): 9:37am On Nov 25, 2016
Good you have taken a first step. But a few questions first.
Where are you located?
Where do you intend to buy your stock?
At what level do you want to play? as a collector direct from farmers or from middle men?
Most companies require a minimum quantity before they can talk to you? Do you have the financial muscle to handle it?
How do you intend to sell? to buyers or direct to companies?
shayma:
Pls help a learner in buying and supplying of palm kenel business. Just need a mentor.
Re: Palm Kernel Nut Supplying Business. by shayma(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2016
@ shiftmarket. I base in lagos
Both Direct from farmer and middle men anyone work out.
I am intend to sell to buyers as a starter because i am not capable financially to supply to company direct or else i have partner. So gradually i will move Forward. I have passion for the business for the long time but no mentor. Thank. If there is any help this is my contact. 08062576539 or email ayofesco07@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Cashew Seeds For Sale / Organic Farm Manager Needed! / Smoked Catfish In Wholesale/home use For-sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.