Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,148 members, 7,890,870 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:39 PM

'my Brother-in-law Raped My 8-yr-old Daughter' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'my Brother-in-law Raped My 8-yr-old Daughter' (1047 Views)

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law / +18 How I Raped My Self On Christmas Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'my Brother-in-law Raped My 8-yr-old Daughter' by shakur11(m): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2016
My name is Nora, a 41-year-old married woman. I have four sons and one daughter who is the last child and baby of the house.

My daughter came when I had almost lost hope of having a female child and she became my best friend and confidante.

I love my daughter so much and can even give my life for her. My husband, Ndubuisi, also dotes on her without pampering her.

His family too also love her a lot and they take turns in having her over for holidays but all that has changed as my husband's younger brother, Collins, a 30-year-old man raped my daughter when he came to visit us two weeks ago.

The painful thing is that the family wants me to keep quiet about the abuse of my baby so that its name would not be brought into disrepute.

They have been mounting pressure on me and my husband not to report the case to the police because it would ruin their reputation.

Ndubuisi too seems to agree with them and has been begging me to play down the rape and should not do anything to escalate the matter.

But my family members are not thinking in that line as they want me to take up the case or they would do it on my behalf.

Nora."

Dear readers, after reading Nora's story on Morning Teaser today, we would like you to tell her what to do to get justice for her daughter.

#Palmgossip

Source: Pulse.ng
Re: 'my Brother-in-law Raped My 8-yr-old Daughter' by ObioratheBully: 10:05am On Nov 25, 2016
Sorry, she'll get over it

1 Like

Re: 'my Brother-in-law Raped My 8-yr-old Daughter' by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 25, 2016
Why should She keep quiet about it? angry
Re: 'my Brother-in-law Raped My 8-yr-old Daughter' by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 25, 2016
If Nora will like a discreet punishment and to make it look like an accident, post the man's photo and name.
Re: 'my Brother-in-law Raped My 8-yr-old Daughter' by kinggogo: 10:12am On Nov 25, 2016
Lai lai oooo

D pedophile mst pay,
Re: 'my Brother-in-law Raped My 8-yr-old Daughter' by ihejimagha(f): 10:12am On Nov 25, 2016
If she sweeps it under the carpet, they will kip on raping her daughter, my dear ur daughter needs justice, no body will try dat on my daughter, cos I will serve him his John Thomas on a plate for dinner
Re: 'my Brother-in-law Raped My 8-yr-old Daughter' by STANPASQUAL(m): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2016
Dreamwaker:
If Nora will like a discreet punishment and to make it look like an accident, post the man's photo and name.
Like tampering with his brake pad, or tying a rope across his stairs and letting him trip over it!!
Re: 'my Brother-in-law Raped My 8-yr-old Daughter' by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 25, 2016
Dice his deek angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 'my Brother-in-law Raped My 8-yr-old Daughter' by STANPASQUAL(m): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2016
There are many possibilities if he is kidnapped!! Contact me if u want a clean job!!
NB: I'm not a kidnapper!! I'm a problem solver?? Thank me later!!
Re: 'my Brother-in-law Raped My 8-yr-old Daughter' by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2016
STANPASQUAL:

Like tampering with his brake pad, or tying a rope across his stairs and letting him trip over it!!

Or him trying to take a selfie on 3rd mainland bridge and he slips and falls in the lagoon, hopefully he can't swim. Another one is he tried to rape a female pitbull and....
Re: 'my Brother-in-law Raped My 8-yr-old Daughter' by Princesstee(f): 10:31am On Nov 25, 2016
Never keep quiet.
Report to the police and get him jailed.
If care is not taken, it will affect your daughters life negatively.
Take heart and talk to your daughter so it doesn't her psychologically because it takes the grace of God for abused children to heal.
shakur11:
My name is Nora, a 41-year-old married woman. I have four sons and one daughter who is the last child and baby of the house.

My daughter came when I had almost lost hope of having a female child and she became my best friend and confidante.

I love my daughter so much and can even give my life for her. My husband, Ndubuisi, also dotes on her without pampering her.

His family too also love her a lot and they take turns in having her over for holidays but all that has changed as my husband's younger brother, Collins, a 30-year-old man raped my daughter when he came to visit us two weeks ago.

The painful thing is that the family wants me to keep quiet about the abuse of my baby so that its name would not be brought into disrepute.

They have been mounting pressure on me and my husband not to report the case to the police because it would ruin their reputation.

Ndubuisi too seems to agree with them and has been begging me to play down the rape and should not do anything to escalate the matter.

But my family members are not thinking in that line as they want me to take up the case or they would do it on my behalf.

Nora."

Dear readers, after reading Nora's story on Morning Teaser today, we would like you to tell her what to do to get justice for her daughter.

#Palmgossip

Source: Pulse.ng
Re: 'my Brother-in-law Raped My 8-yr-old Daughter' by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2016
Rape
Unlawful sexual intercourse
Gross indecency

The maximum penalty for this offence is Life imprisonment.

A child under the age of 13 was raped and all they care about is a "name"??
If that woman really gave birth to that child, she wouldn't waste no second in handing him over to the Police.

1 Like

Re: 'my Brother-in-law Raped My 8-yr-old Daughter' by loadedvibes: 10:40am On Nov 25, 2016
Cruel world.
Re: 'my Brother-in-law Raped My 8-yr-old Daughter' by Splinz(m): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2016
Madam Nora just what do you wonna hear again, or is the rape of your beloved daughter not excruciating enough?!

Now go on at once and get that bastard incarcerated for life!
Re: 'my Brother-in-law Raped My 8-yr-old Daughter' by Kobicove(m): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
Report to the police but be ready for a long drawn out case...

But honestly what is the world turning into if you can't entrust your children to your relatives?! sad
Re: 'my Brother-in-law Raped My 8-yr-old Daughter' by sanpipita(m): 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
If they want to play it down they should be ready for more incidents like this to happen, they have two options either try stop it or get their daughters ready for their randy uncle/s, people's minds are too open nowadays anything little thing can lead them to sex.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Who Makes Members Get Naked In Church For Deliverance ( Photo ) / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Elder Brother / They Really Can't Get Enough (ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.