Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,081 members, 7,906,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:59 PM

UNIBEN Medical Student Bags 19 Awards At His School's Convocation. Photos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Medical Student Bags 19 Awards At His School's Convocation. Photos (1548 Views)

Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos / PHOTO: Meet Pius Ojemolon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student Who Won 19 Awards / Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIBEN Medical Student Bags 19 Awards At His School's Convocation. Photos by CastedDude: 11:00am On Nov 25, 2016
Congratulations are in order for Pius Ehiremen Ojemolon, a medical student who graduated from the University of Benin (UNBEN) with 19 awards!.. Congrats to him once more...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/uniben-medical-student-bags-19-awards.html

Re: UNIBEN Medical Student Bags 19 Awards At His School's Convocation. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 11:00am On Nov 25, 2016
nice one congrats
Re: UNIBEN Medical Student Bags 19 Awards At His School's Convocation. Photos by dainformant(m): 11:00am On Nov 25, 2016
brilliant guy
Re: UNIBEN Medical Student Bags 19 Awards At His School's Convocation. Photos by CastedDude: 11:01am On Nov 25, 2016
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: UNIBEN Medical Student Bags 19 Awards At His School's Convocation. Photos by devilmaycry: 11:21am On Nov 25, 2016
I graduated with 23 awards last year ....so ?? [/right]
Re: UNIBEN Medical Student Bags 19 Awards At His School's Convocation. Photos by berlusconi007(m): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2016
Was the best classmate and neighbor I ever had throughout my stay in Med School
Re: UNIBEN Medical Student Bags 19 Awards At His School's Convocation. Photos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
Congratulations to d brainy guy;its nice to no that there are still pple who so value education to the point of baging multiple award.I do hope that ur interligency will not end der.kip moving forward GOD is ur might.
Re: UNIBEN Medical Student Bags 19 Awards At His School's Convocation. Photos by MoyoGENERAL: 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
Smart guy!
Continue to soar higher in your career!
Re: UNIBEN Medical Student Bags 19 Awards At His School's Convocation. Photos by firstclassmumu: 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
berlusconi007:
Was the best classmate and neighbor I ever had throughout my stay in Med School
you the try to talk now say you be doctor?

(1) (Reply)

I Couldn't Corrrect My JAMB Registration Data. What Do I Do Now. / SERVICOM CDS Group Took Sensitization To ALEX Aluminium Extrusion Company / Advice For A Mechanical Engineering Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.