Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,367 members, 7,910,861 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:32 PM

Pls where do i buy a Canvas Frame For ART In Lagos ? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pls where do i buy a Canvas Frame For ART In Lagos ? (3544 Views)

Art In My Leisure / We Make Art/Painting On Canvas.. / Art In Pictures... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls where do i buy a Canvas Frame For ART In Lagos ? by electronic(m): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2016
Hello House!!
I am honored to be around the people of ART.... cool
Please i would like to know how i can lay my hands on empty stretch canvas to make my own ABSTRACT ART (obviously). i just moved in to a new house and i need to add some abstract effect to the parlor but i can't afford the professional and excellent work by artists grin grin grin especially in this recession!! angry
so please can anybody help me with where i can get those frames at an affordable price so that i can get to work. I promise to show my Work here for criticism... cool
please any body with links to tutorials that can help me out
I wont mind!! thanks.....
Re: Pls where do i buy a Canvas Frame For ART In Lagos ? by electronic(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
Still waiting peeps show some love naaaaa
Re: Pls where do i buy a Canvas Frame For ART In Lagos ? by rotlan(m): 7:34am On Nov 28, 2016
Artworld,Yaba,Lagos.
Re: Pls where do i buy a Canvas Frame For ART In Lagos ? by electronic(m): 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
rotlan:
Artworld,Yaba,Lagos.
Thanks man!!
Re: Pls where do i buy a Canvas Frame For ART In Lagos ? by tushbobo(m): 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
Yea art world has pre-stretched canvas. If you want to get creative you can make yours by telling a carpenter to do the frame upon which you'll stretch your canvas. That's the way i do mine mostly and it comes out good.
Re: Pls where do i buy a Canvas Frame For ART In Lagos ? by electronic(m): 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
tushbobo:
Yea art world has pre-stretched canvas. If you want to get creative you can make yours by telling a carpenter to do the frame upon which you'll stretch your canvas. That's the way i do mine mostly and it comes out good.
but where do i get the material to place on the canvas please. I don't know how to get it. i guess your approach would be cheaper.
Re: Pls where do i buy a Canvas Frame For ART In Lagos ? by scamalerter: 9:11am On Jul 15, 2020
I order high quality picture frame from StockFrames, and they deliver to all States in Nigeria.

They have lot of picture frame designs in their website at www.stockframes.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

How To Finally Land Your First Fiverr Gig. (the Top-rated Seller Secrets) / Does Anyone Know A Good Alternative For Vuclip.com / Graphic Designs - Get 3 Designs Pay For Just One !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.