Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,513 members, 7,965,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:28 AM

Fulani Or Yoruba? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fulani Or Yoruba? (15589 Views)

Calabar Damsel Or Yoruba Damsels??? which is sweeter! / Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? / Do You Prefer IGBO Or YORUBA Men?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2016
Like I said, my ethnicity has nothing to do with my opinion, why can't you just accept that? I have LOTS of female Yoruba friends and really, they are a lovely, accommodating, nice and intriguing bunch. They are good people really. And nice looking too. But when it comes to beauty, they cannot compete with other tribes. The same way I think Yoruba boys are the most dapper, sexiest and demonic of all tribes. Now leave ME alone!
mazidan:

Intimidate? Lol please. Busted at last Igbo women beefing yorubas since 18BC
Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by chris2face(m): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2016
What ever rock ur bolt bruh

But hope u meet the criteria for marrying a Fulani girl

If ur aren't a Muslim guy ur wasting ur time
Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
Like I said, my ethnicity has nothing to do with my opinion, why can't you just accept that? I have LOTS of female Yoruba friends and really, they are a lovely, accommodating, nice and intriguing bunch. They are good people really. And nice looking too. But when it comes to beauty, they cannot compete with other tribes. The same way I think Yoruba boys are the most dapper, sexiest and demonic of all tribes. Now leave ME alone!

you igbos have an over-inflated sense of worth. yoruba women remain the most beautiful women this country has ever produced. at bolded this is what you wanted to say all the while, hahaha you dey vex say igbo women no meet up ba. sis God made yoruba women beautiful no need to beef them for that. see una igbo girls with face painting https://www.nairaland.com/3477209/beauty-igbo-brides-women-traditional/1 upon that they still no fine. i hate to say this but when beauty is mentioned igbos should lay low they are not beautiful just manageable thank god for light skin in their lives..if not they for no even dey ok at all. ask sukkottt and co.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 26, 2016
Fulani
Yoruba
Just gorgeous.

Mr Luminouz

Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 26, 2016
Oga biko drink small cold water grin Are we fighting? Why are you angry? What's with the generalization, by the way? I never accused "you Yorubas" of anything, I just stated my opinion and left undecided Can't we have a conversation without turning it into a altercation? lipsrsealed
When I said Yoruba women cannot compete with other tribes, I meant that they are not worthy(sorry, I had to use this word to drive my point home) to stand before ladies of other tribes in terms of beauty.
And what an irony, I've not seen any plain-faced Yoruba girl on this your thread! grin They all have emulsion paints on their faces grin cheesy Again, your girls got nothing on us cheesy cool
Just because my opinion differs from yours, I won't attack and castigate you and tell you you're wrong. You would never agree that Yoruba girls are "inferior beauties"(sorry again for the choice of words) just like I would never agree that Yoruba girls are the prettiest. We're neither right nor wrong. So let's just agree to disagree. smiley

mazidan:

you igbos have an over-inflated sense of worth. yoruba women remain the most beautiful women this country has ever produced. at bolded this is what you wanted to say all the while, hahaha you dey vex say igbo women no meet up ba. sis God made yoruba women beautiful no need to beef them for that. see una igbo girls with face painting https://www.nairaland.com/3477209/beauty-igbo-brides-women-traditional/1 upon that they still no fine. i hate to say this but when beauty is mentioned igbos should lay low they are not beautiful just manageable thank god for light skin in their lives..if not they for no even dey ok at all. ask sukkottt and co.
Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by luminouz(m): 11:24am On Nov 26, 2016
mazidan:
Fulani
Yoruba
Just gorgeous.

Mr Luminouz
Mazidan my guy..... Just don't allow me talk....gimme d two! Fulanis have dis sharp..predatory look that warms my blood....while the Yoruba have d dark skin of gods n are earthy...buxom...with d curviest asses around...n DAT sets my blood on fire.
So who says I can't have d best of both worlds? wink
Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
Oga biko drink small cold water grin Are we fighting? Why are you angry? What's with the generalization, by the way? I never accused "you Yorubas" of anything, I just stated my opinion and left undecided Can't we have a conversation without turning it into a altercation? lipsrsealed
When I said Yoruba women cannot compete with other tribes, I meant that they are not worthy(sorry, I had to use this word to drive my point home) to stand before ladies of other tribes in terms of beauty.
And what an irony, I've not seen any plain-faced Yoruba girl on this your thread! grin They all have emulsion paints on their faces grin cheesy Again, your girls got nothing on us cheesy cool
Just because my opinion differs from yours, I won't attack and castigate you and tell you you're wrong. You would never agree that Yoruba girls are "inferior beauties"(sorry again for the choice of words) just like I would never agree that Yoruba girls are the prettiest. We're neither right nor wrong. So let's just agree to disagree. smiley

the thing dey pain u fa. Hohoho no be me make igbo woman ugly o. Am half igbo but i can't lie and call them pretty when you aren't.
You've not seen any barefaced yoruba girl? Your hatred for yoruba women will kill you. Am not even angry just disappointed by how shallow igbos are.
Where's the makeup?
Now i see why someone compared yorubas with igbos on the other thread to give u a heart attack from seeing natural beauties not ur face-painted ugly igbo girls.

Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 26, 2016
luminouz:

Mazidan my guy..... Just don't allow me talk....gimme d two! Fulanis have dis sharp..predatory look that warms my blood....while the Yoruba have d dark skin of gods n are earthy...buxom...with d curviest asses around...n DAT sets my blood on fire.
So who says I can't have d best of both worlds? wink
Ha baba. I no no the girls o but dem set wella.
Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by luminouz(m): 11:32am On Nov 26, 2016
mazidan:

Ha baba. I no no the girls o but dem set wella.
Looool! I get!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 26, 2016
Oga, is this fair? Why do you insist on turning this into a fight? Ayam not fighting with you oh. Never for once did I call Yoruba women ugly, I just think they don't match up to other tribes when it comes to beauty, but you think otherwise. And I've severally tried to explain to you how our conflicting point of views is not an issue and should not lead to any problems. But here you are, falsely accusing me of hate and jealousy and being pained and shallow cry Is it a bad thing to have a different opinion from you? sad Now you've condescended to calling Igbo girls ugly but, that's your opinion. If you're desperately trying to stir up a battle on this thread, you don fail because no be me and you angry
And from this your reply, who is the one that sounds pained?
grin

mazidan:

the thing dey pain u fa. Hohoho no be me make igbo woman ugly o. Am half igbo but i can't lie and call them pretty when you aren't.
You've not seen any barefaced yoruba girl? Your hatred for yoruba women will kill you. Am not even angry just disappointed by how shallow igbos are.
Where's the makeup?
Now i see why someone compared yorubas with igbos on the other thread to give u a heart attack from seeing natural beauties not ur face-painted ugly igbo girls.
Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
Oga, is this fair? Why do you insist on turning this into a fight? Ayam not fighting with you oh. Never for once did I call Yoruba women ugly, I just think they don't match up to other tribes when it comes to beauty, but you think otherwise. And I've severally tried to explain to you how our conflicting point of views is not an issue and should not lead to any problems. But here you are, falsely accusing me of hate and jealousy and being pained and shallow cry Is it a bad thing to have a different opinion from you? sad Now you've condescended to calling Igbo girls ugly but, that's your opinion. If you're desperately trying to stir up a battle on this thread, you don fail because no be me and you angry
And from this your reply, who is the one that sounds pained?
grin

You don't just have a different opinion, your opinion is laced wirh hatred and envy even the blind can see it. Am not fighting with you either but you get what you ask for. You started it and if i may ask which other tribes don't they match up to. Am sure you will mention igbo now tell me thats not jealousy.you rushed to say no makeup free pic here tell me that's not jealousy. We know una and una bad blood. Fact remains that the most beautiful women come from two tribes yoruba and fulani next up is shuwa, hausa, edo then the rest of you. Deal with it and stop hating.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by Heltinking(m): 11:47am On Nov 26, 2016
Yoruba 100%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 26, 2016
My opinion is laced with hatred and envy? shocked shocked Because I don't agree with your opinion that Yoruba girls are not the most beautiful? But you that you think other girls don't match up to your Yoruba girls, it's not hatred and envy, abi? But because I'm Igbo and I have a different opinion from you, it's hatred and envy? So, even if I think Igbo girls are more beautiful than Yoruba girls, it's jealousy? shocked It's alright. And again, why do you keep on generalising? What do you mean by "una bad blood"? Funny thing is, all the things you keep on accusing poor, innocent me of, you're the one that's projecting them! grin It's hitting me from my screen cheesy
And I only mentioned the makeup thing because you accused Igbo girls of using too much make up in that thread(and still being ugly, if I may add angry) when all the Yoruba girls you posted here had emulsion paint on their face grin grin grin grin
So, you've suceeded in falsely accusing me, insulting Igbo girls and Igbo people in general, making tribalistic comments just because of my harmless little opinion that differs from yours? I must have hit a nerve big time!
grin

mazidan:

You don't just have a different opinion, your opinion is laced wirh hatred and envy even the blind can see it. Am not fighting with you either but you get what you ask for. You started it and if i may ask which other tribes don't they match up to. Am sure you will mention igbo now tell me thats not jealousy.you rushed to say no makeup free pic here tell me that's not jealousy. We know una and una bad blood. Fact remains that the most beautiful women come from two tribes yoruba and fulani next up is shuwa, hausa, edo then the rest of you. Deal with it and stop hating.
Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
My opinion is laced with hatred and envy? shocked shocked Because I don't agree with your opinion that Yoruba girls are not the most beautiful? But you that you think other girls don't match up to your Yoruba girls, it's not hatred and envy, abi? But because I'm Igbo and I have a different opinion from you, it's hatred and envy? So, even if I think Igbo girls are more beautiful than Yoruba girls, it's jealousy? shocked It's alright. And again, why do you keep on generalising? What do you mean by "una bad blood"? Funny thing is, all the things you keep on accusing poor, innocent me of, you're the one that's projecting them! grin It's hitting me from my screen cheesy
And I only mentioned the makeup thing because you accused Igbo girls of using too much make up in that thread(and still being ugly, if I may add angry) when all the Yoruba girls you posted here had emulsion paint on their face grin grin grin grin
So, you've suceeded in falsely accusing me, insulting Igbo girls and Igbo people in general, making tribalistic comments just because of my harmless little opinion that differs from yours? I must have hit a nerve big time!
grin

Don't try to turn the tables your envious plain and obvious and i see your also a big pretender. First comment was yoruba girls are bssic then u hypocritically added no offense. Please. Igbo and jealousy be like 5 and 6.

More makeup free
Fulani
Yoruba

Some people go dey lament grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Heltinking:
Yoruba 100%
You get better eye.

Naturally beautiful
Yoruba
Fulani

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
Fulani
Yoruba

Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
Natural beauties kiss

Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
More kiss

Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
Fulani women cheesy

Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
Yoruba women kiss

1 Like

Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
Lol, I have no hatred whatsoever for Yoruba women. I'm just saying it as it is. Yoruba girls are beautiful, no doubt , but not in a mind blowing, eye popping, breath stopping, neck turning, heart racing type of way. They are simply beautiful, just pleasing to look at. Nothing extraordinary about their beauty. At least from the ones that I've seen. This is not supposed to be offensive.

And she denies it. Just stop your obvious jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by jedaii(m): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
without makeup stop callin ugly ladies with make up beauties

Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
jedaii:
without makeup
stop callin ugly ladies with make up beauties

jealousy and you be man oo. Saying they av the most beautiful women doesn't mean you won't find some ugly ones it means they av more beautiful ones than ugly and when you compare their women with pretty women from other tribes they look better.

Yoruba
Fulani

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 27, 2016
Fulani
Yoruba

Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 27, 2016
Fulani
Yoruba
grin grin

Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
Fulani beauties

1 Like

Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
No doubt both have some of the prettiest women in not just Nigeria but Africa. Straight men will surely have a tough time choosing just one of these beauties. kiss kiss
Me i say yoruba besides Fulani girls (yoruba girls likewise) hardly marry outside their tribe.Correct me if I'm wrong.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
LuvU2:
All the girls posted re unfortunately not lookers.

They cant be the best frm their tribe
Why the Bleep you lying?Why do women hate on each other sad shocked

To topic yoruba gils are finer but its only by a little stretch.Would love to marry a Fulani if her family won't cane me to death grin
Henryyy:
No doubt both have some of the prettiest women in not just Nigeria but Africa. Straight men will surely have a tough time choosing just one of these beauties. kiss kiss
Me i say yoruba besides Fulani girls (yoruba girls likewise) hardly marry outside their tribe.Correct me if I'm wrong.
Yoruba girls marry outside tribe.One is married to my brother. It is Fulani that don't marry outside.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
exguest:

Why the Bleep you lying?Why do women hate on each other sad shocked

To topic yoruba gils are finer but its only by a little stretch.Would love to marry a Fulani if her family won't cane me to death grin

Yoruba girls marry outside tribe.One is married to my brother. It is Fulani that don't marry outside.
Of course there are some cases like that but it is quite rare.
Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
Henryyy:

Of course there are some cases like that but it is quite rare.
Ok
Re: Fulani Or Yoruba? by IkpuMmadu: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
All these Yoruba seff....no be Lagos I dey and no be Yoruba girls I dey see so.....?

If they are beautiful how come they don't win beauty contest

Oh beauty is in the eyes of beholder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man / Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside / Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.