Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,852 members, 7,889,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:48 PM

She Insist I Must Send Her Tfare Before Visit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Insist I Must Send Her Tfare Before Visit (1290 Views)

Will You Share Half Of Your Wealth With Your Wife If She Insist On Divorce / Help! I Love Her And I Am A Sex Freak, But She Insist On No Sex Relationship / She Insist I Must Lick The Mucus From Her Nose To Prove My Love! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Insist I Must Send Her Tfare Before Visit by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 25, 2016
the girl whom i have been in distant relationship with for 3years, after she offered to visit me now as she is currently serving insist i must send her Transport fare for her to visit me. dis is smone who has
confessed loving me.
Re: She Insist I Must Send Her Tfare Before Visit by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 25, 2016
3 years just went down the drain cry
Re: She Insist I Must Send Her Tfare Before Visit by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 25, 2016
mylogic111:
the girl whom i have been in distant relationship with for 3years, after she offered to visit me now as she is currently serving insist i must send her Transport fare for her to visit me. dis is smone who has
confessed loving me.
What has her love for you got to do with Tfare? Abi you want make she trek come your place? Na love wan transport her come? Biko send Tfare or gerrarahia mehnnnnnn tongue tongue tongue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Insist I Must Send Her Tfare Before Visit by Melanogaster(m): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2016
Sorry stuffs like that happen
Re: She Insist I Must Send Her Tfare Before Visit by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2016
mylogic111:
confessed loving me.
3 years and you can't send tfare?

2 Likes

Re: She Insist I Must Send Her Tfare Before Visit by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
What has her love for you got to do with Tfare? Abi you want make she trek come your place? Na love wan transport her come? Biko send Tfare or gerrarahia mehnnnnnn tongue tongue tongue
Don't mind the aradite guy
Re: She Insist I Must Send Her Tfare Before Visit by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2016
Nma27:
Don't mind the aradite guy
lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: She Insist I Must Send Her Tfare Before Visit by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2016
Don't date guys like these... Some girls will not hear, can you see your life in the public now? You had to come out here seeking for opinion!

What were you expecting? Oh, you think we are go'n tell you not to send the cash that she might probably be a scammer? 3 fücking years!

Bro you get problem for brain. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Insist I Must Send Her Tfare Before Visit by kinibigdeal(m): 11:38am On Nov 25, 2016
I dont even know what to tell you
Re: She Insist I Must Send Her Tfare Before Visit by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2016
mylogic111:
confessed loving me.
If na me I go send her tfare.That one no fit make me open thread na.Na only a first date wey neva sure for me I no go do that kind thing.
Re: She Insist I Must Send Her Tfare Before Visit by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2016
Nma27:
3 years and you can't send tfare?
You dey mind am
Re: She Insist I Must Send Her Tfare Before Visit by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 25, 2016

2 Likes

Re: She Insist I Must Send Her Tfare Before Visit by firstking01(m): 11:55am On Nov 25, 2016
mylogic111:
confessed loving me.
You kuku stingy.
Re: She Insist I Must Send Her Tfare Before Visit by Young03(m): 11:56am On Nov 25, 2016
oh my guy don suffer
Re: She Insist I Must Send Her Tfare Before Visit by Laveda(f): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2016
undecided

You want her to trek down?
Re: She Insist I Must Send Her Tfare Before Visit by drnoel: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
mylogic111:
confessed loving me.

How much is she asking for? There are guys here that will gladly beg u to allow them send her the Tfare as long as she visits them first before u. I am just saying
Re: She Insist I Must Send Her Tfare Before Visit by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
whats happening to Nigerian guys wen it comes to issue of woman?? uhmmmhu are u guys trying to make me believe most of u are not reasonable enough wen it comes to woman matter
how could a girl that earns money impose her man to pay her Tfare or else she wont come?? is she coming only for my own interest? or maybe she wants to come and crown me a king

issue of broke apart, i'm more concerned about manners for future life partner

my intention was wen she will be going back then i give her what she need
after all am i not d one who will cater for her as how long as she is gonna stay??
so why making it a must for me to pay first even when i'm sure she can afford d tfare....

1 Like

Re: She Insist I Must Send Her Tfare Before Visit by ButterFrost212(f): 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
mylogic111:
confessed loving me.
But listen to your question...whats there if you send her tp. You're her bf o, not that you're chasing her or something
Guy just send her the money, maybe next time she'll use her money you'll see.
Re: She Insist I Must Send Her Tfare Before Visit by Splinz(m): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
I no blame you my brother. We know how this recession dey do you for body... cheesy

Cucuma put the visit on voicemail till further notice... grin
Re: She Insist I Must Send Her Tfare Before Visit by Frankicent(m): 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
mylogic111:
whats happening to Nigerian guys wen it comes to issue of woman?? uhmmmhu are u guys trying to make me believe most of u are not reasonable enough wen it comes to woman matter
how could a girl that earns money impose her man to pay her Tfare or else she wont come?? is she coming only for my own interest? or maybe she wants to come and crown me a king

issue of broke apart, i'm more concerned about manners for future life partner

my intention was wen she will be going back then i give her what she need
after all am i not d one who will cater for her as how long as she is gonna stay??
so why making it a must for me to pay first even when i'm sure she can afford d tfare....

nice one; D baba for the galz

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Girl Win $1000 / What Does It Take To Break A Girl/woman's Heart ? / Which One Looks More Captivating To You: "The Bride" Or "The Shoe"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.