Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,688 members, 7,951,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:34 AM

Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project (57474 Views)

A Nigerian Student Uses Garri As Cake To Celebrate His Birthday. VIDEO / Throwback Photo Of Falz As A Kid / Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by bjbukzy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
Jchi9876:
What has naija education turned to?
Are these the generation that will invent the modern technology this zoo called Nigeria earnestly crave for?
stfu! this is how a project should be, it is 100% original n d research will be completely hers.
she might be a sociology,arts, or language student sef.

2 Likes

Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by Jchi9876: 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
bjbukzy:

Go to the us n see the courses they ve there; i'm sure that is a private uni(they r still dynamic n trying to ff global trends)
Are these the generation that will invent the modern technology this zoo called Nigeria earnestly crave for?
stfu! this is how a project should be, it is 100% original n d research will be completely hers.
she might be a sociology,arts, or language student sef.

Clap for urself.

Now gerrrahia. Anu ofia
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
nowpresence:
How she tey do case study of person without interviewing the person through any form.

I wonder what the content is.
Mehn for this statement your supposed to give yahself a resounding slap.. WTF interview him for what?? So If someone wanted to make a project about octopus paul, the Amphibian will be Interviewed as well abi.. And you too will go out and say am a graduate, but your criticizing someone without having an idea of project writing entails.

2 Likes

Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by ToragbuMedia: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
AFTER SOMEONE IS BATTLING WITH HOW TO CONVERT HONEY INTO POWDERED FORM FOR CHEMISTRY PROJECT
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by naijablood: 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
I doubt the authenticity of this ...the matric number shows the girl got admitted in 2018 .... She's 2 years ahead of time or what?

1 Like

Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by omolorlarh: 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
nowpresence:
How she tey do case study of person without interviewing the person through any form.

I wonder what the content is.
you are right..was thinking of that too
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by daplus2015(m): 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
Jchi9876:

There is a course in a UK university years back which was titled "the study of Beckham". So I dunno why you think this will stop any innovation. She might be a performing arts or music major. You dont expect her to be writing on Metallurgy or Astronomy.
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by AkinPhysicist: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
Jchi9876:

cool Shut up! If you don't know ask. Go to IVY league schools in America and see thesis written on artists like Jay Z, Eminem, Tupac etc. cool
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by marceloz99: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Good day NLanders. I wanna use this medium to invite u all to d Lord's chosen charismatic revival ministry. We hosting an international crusade at our headquarters (Ijesha,amuwo odofin,Lagos state.) on the 26th and 27th of November, 2016, titled ”HOPE FOR THE NEEDY”. I urge each and every one of us to come so as to experience the manifestation of God's power live.I assure you that as you come,all that seems impossible in your life will surely b made possible. Thank you all. Time- 8a.m #Godisnotdead
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by redcliff: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nigeria education system is a joke.. is this a story book pls?
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by kinzation(m): 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
4ow? Which call? What can he do for her? Buy her dinner. Is that call picking? undecided[/quote]
Did u just say 'buy her dinner ' c'mon the girl is thoughtful and creative.For her to have made us of 'Falz the bahd guy' as his case study shows how much love she's got for him.
Apart from that do you know what the contents of that project would contribute to the upcoming artiste in the industry? And how the use of this language would promote. the industry as a whole at the intrinternational stage...
Think about it sir.
ITS WORTH MORE THAN A MERE DINNER
What if you were the one?
Would u think a dinner is all you'll get?
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by kinzation(m): 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ademoore07:

Lol
He must care by force oo grin

U think say Davido cares? grin

1 Like

Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by kinzation(m): 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ademoore07:

U think say Davido cares? grin
Baba he must care by force oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by madjune(m): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
joycall:
Exactly. Real humor is effortless.

Exactly. I've been seeing the guys stuff for awhile and it beats me how people trip on him.

Young folks just need exposure to know better.

1 Like

Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by buharimustlive: 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
kinzation:
Lol....God don pick her call after do many attempts of trying
Baba God pls pick my call oooo
Make I go Davido do my project too grin

Him no go answer you because you no get anything to offer.
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by crackhouse(m): 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
kinzation:
Lol....God don pick her call after do many attempts of trying
Baba God pls pick my call oooo
Make I go Davido do my project too grin
all these poor mentality guys here that thought every musician is a rich guy. Which call be that? Dude want to take advantage and fucv.k the hell outta the female fan and u are talking about picking calls.
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by nowpresence(f): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Justdulla:

Mehn for this statement your supposed to give yahself a resounding slap.. WTF interview him for what?? So If someone wanted to make a project about octopus paul, the Amphibian will be Interviewed as well abi.. And you too will go out and say am a graduate, but your criticizing someone without having an idea of project writing entails.
First of all octopus Paul is not human so it can't be interviewed.

Secondly you are the one that deserve the slap because of your inability to comprehend.

Thirdly you can't possibly write a project about someone without even making enquiry from the person in question or someone close to the person. How accurate can that project be.

For your last statement, I am a graduate and I don't need you or anyone to tell me you I am.
If you took the time to read you will see where I wrote that I wonder what the content entails.

Good day and avoid my mention if you have nothing intelligent to contribute.
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by Aburi001: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I have nothing to say
You don say something already grin
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by nowpresence(f): 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
teabully:
my dear, she can also administer questionairre na
Questionnaire are not accurate. They are people opinion which will vary according the people personality involved.

If you want to write a project about someone you go to the person to get first hand details directly from the horse's mouth.
I am sure he will not hesitate to attend to her or in cases where he is busy he can direct her to maybe his agent or something.

This just shows the decay of our educational system and also the authenticity of the project.
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by mamadsquare: 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
Vivly:
On a totally unrelated note, I used MTN as a case study. Just saying.

I used MTN as well, and Stanbic IBTC.
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by SalomonKane: 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
Can we see the content?
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by ewosk: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
Jchi9876:
Language evolves i dont see any thing wrong in this....if you check your lexicon some words currently in used were not in earlier editions and even some in early are termed "archaic" not in use anylonger...If institutions teaching linguistics keep a blind eye to reality in the society they can not help the society...

Nigerian's Lingua franca can be English on book...but in reality that might not be true...
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by Jchi9876: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
ewosk:

Language evolves i dont see any thing wrong in this....if you check your lexicon some words currently in used were not in earlier editions and even some in early are termed "archaic" not in use anylonger...If institutions teaching linguistics keep a blind eye to reality in the society they can not help the society...

Nigerian's Lingua franca can be English on book...but in reality that might not be true...

Huh
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by iykebest1(m): 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
Winnelyn:

and some pple af spent almost all their life time studying their boyfriend/girlfriend with no achievement lol God will continue to be your strength If you are one! grin
why are you so beautiful?
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
; ; :DSimi won't like this oooooo
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by kinzation(m): 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
crackhouse:
all these poor mentality guys here that thought every musician is a rich guy. Which call be that? Dude want to take advantage and fucv.k the hell outta the female fan and u are talking about picking calls.
your own mentality no pass fvck fvck .....can't he help the girl ni..
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by kinzation(m): 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
Buharimustdie:

Him no go answer you because you no get anything to offer.
see sir weyrey ....u b God? geraraere mehn... fvck out my comment...if u don't have anything to say..#slams the comment door
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by lmbnicegirl(f): 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
Falz my role model, I gbadun all your swags help me I need good job oooo, life don taya me fa.
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by DPricey1(f): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
benzems:
Dance for her and falz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dids1L67ts

wow! the guy is good. which state is this?
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by Tekajoi(m): 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
Jchi9876:
If u don't understand a field of study, keep mute n don't make bare ur ignorance. Thats a very valid project topic in an English department.
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by olaolu39(m): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
Our two both of us...In Falz Voice # I too like d guy intonation and stress.
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by leighcon(m): 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
Oga, I'm not a neophyte, I studied in social science and that was more than a decade ago. You failed to explain the differences but I know and will tell you. She researched (studied) Language use in the Entertainment Industry, but used the instance of Falz (case). If the research was The Unique use of Accent by Falz in the Entertainment Industry, this may not require a case study approach, because it is particular in nature. You need a Case when you're researching something very broad like in this case.

You're good?

Acidosis:

Only few Nigerian Lecturers know the hints I stated earlier. Please take it, it is a million dollar knowledge.

A Case Study is different from "a Study".

She didn't do a Case study as reported by the ignorant blogger.

You can conduct a Study on Falz without Falz's knowledge, but you can't conduct a Case Study research on Falz without interviewing Falz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) / Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures / Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.