Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:41 PM

A Request For The Webmasters - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Request For The Webmasters (582 Views)

A Request For New Section On Nairaland. / A Request To Seun Osewa / A Request For Help In Obtaining Police Clearance Certificate. Willing To Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Request For The Webmasters by Naijabebe: 3:22am On Nov 07, 2009
Hello,
I'm not sure why but for some reason, a member of this site decided to post a photograph of my daughter without permission. Could you please remove this photograph as soon as possible?

Here is the url of the topic: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-175583.768.html#msg2892296

My daughters name is "xxxxx" and if you scroll down you will see where the member "DeepZone" posted the picture.

Thank you.
Re: A Request For The Webmasters by yawatide(f): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2009
send an email to Seun and he will help.

good luck!
Re: A Request For The Webmasters by Naijabebe: 11:06am On Nov 08, 2009
whats his email addy?
Re: A Request For The Webmasters by Godmother(f): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2009
I see the pix has been removed. But how on earth did deepzone get your daughter's pix?
Re: A Request For The Webmasters by DualCore1: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2009
the pic has not been removed
but mehn NaijaBebe, I'm single o, god!!! shocked
forget this ring wey dey ma finger, na design. tongue

kai all the codes i dey write don confuse, now i have to start from line one to understand every, i hate documentations tongue
what da diaaaz?!?!
Re: A Request For The Webmasters by yawatide(f): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2009
As sad as it is for me to say this, I don't have his contact info. Perhaps if you try seun dot osewa at yahoo dot com, your message might find its way to him.

sorry I couldn't be of more help.

question: did the site from where the photo was taken have an explicit copyright statement on it? Just asking.
Re: A Request For The Webmasters by Seun(m): 12:37am On Nov 11, 2009
The picture has been removed. Thanks for reporting.
Re: A Request For The Webmasters by Naijabebe: 5:11am On Nov 13, 2009
Thank you smiley

(1) (Reply)

Houses, Land, In Various Developed Areas In Lagos For Sales / Test: Who Are You In The Movie 2012? / Affordable Xmas Chicken/turkey/goat?come Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.