Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:28 AM

Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos (47113 Views)

"Don't Come Eating At My Wedding Uninvited": Check This Reply By A Twitter User / Some Of My Wedding Pictures / "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by MISSOPTIMIST(f): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
Woww! Very lovely.. beautiful couple.. God bless your union. Dear husband, I hope you can see? It is very pleasant.
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
misspicy:

Tell me about it grin

you seen me in your dreams?

Errm, not really in the dreams of the night...but I feel we share something, inexplicable. Do you understand?
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by misspicy(f): 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
emusmithy:

Errm, not really in the dreams of the night...but I feel we share something, inexplicable. Do you understand?
Nah I don't angry

type louder,I can't hear you tongue
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
misspicy:

Nah I don't angry

type louder,I can't hear you tongue

You are beautiful. I really want to marry a NLer...e cud be you grin
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by misspicy(f): 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
emusmithy:

You are beautiful. I really want to marry a NLer...e cud be you grin
How would you know I'm beautiful,that's not me on my dp cheesy

Why would you want to marry a nairalander?
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
misspicy:

How would you know I'm beautiful,that's not me on my dp cheesy

Why would you want to marry a nairalander?

I know that's not you...
I know you, at least with my prev moniker.

NL ladies are quite experienced and knowledgeable.
They heed to the bashings...even though they struggle at first...
Then, we'll create a special SECTION for our wedding pictures grin
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by preetyb(f): 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
Congrats o
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
Splinz:
After tasting Afang, Edikangikong, Oha, Okro etc, my nigga don finally settled down with Ekusi soup... cheesy cheesy cheesy

may he chop Wella grin
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
Happy married life wishing you both every happiness n success with lots of money in the bank kiss
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Splinz(m): 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
Adanna86:
may he chop Wella grin

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by misspicy(f): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
emusmithy:

I know that's not you...
I know you, at least with my prev moniker.

NL ladies are quite experienced and knowledgeable.
They heed to the bashings...even though they struggle at first...
Then, we'll create a special SECTION for our wedding pictures grin
You must have mistaken me for someone boo,I have never uploaded my picture on this moniker tongue

That reason won't work with me though,I don't live my life according to what I read here,I live the way I deem fit smiley

LOLZ,hope seun will not charge us for that special privilege, and if he does, you would be footing the bills tongue
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
misspicy:

You must have mistaken me for someone boo,I have never uploaded my picture on this moniker tongue

That reason won't work with me though,I don't live my life according to what I read here,I live the way I deem fit smiley

LOLZ,hope seun will not charge us for that special privilege, and if he does, you would be footing the bills tongue

I like the bolded. I told you there's something about us lol...But btw, I'm serious. cool

Your life, your rules bla bla bla... cheesy

Would love to meet you someday undecided
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Listening(m): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
Dz one na Ariana grande o. HML to you guys shocked
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by misspicy(f): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
emusmithy:

I like the bolded. I told you there's something about us lol...But btw, I'm serious. cool

I'm still in the dark on that one cool
yeah,my rules tonguetonguetongue

awwwwn,that's cute smileywinkembarassed
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Ezionye(f): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
Beautiful couple

HML to u guys!
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by cliqtips: 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
mmmmmmm, I rep unilag.... Yea, I wud feel pained tagged wah I'm not

I thought, as much see the building in ur pishure...
Lol.. it looks like the famous faculty of science's building.
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Ifyakpezi: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
Beautiful family may God bless the union.
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
what hell is this? shocked the woman looks like an alien with her eyes popping out
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by ojay2053(m): 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
Return pm dey won't grin happy married life to the couple.
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
Adanna86:

wink kiss
jeeez! you have all these nose? you must be able to smell stuff from miles grin *jokes*
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Chocogold: 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
All these nl guys won't see it, its only to b calling gals whorez and gold diggers anyways majority are broke niggurs

Congrats dear, HML
One gold digger sighted
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Funkybabee(f): 1:35am On Nov 26, 2016
congratulations
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:27am On Nov 26, 2016
gypsey:
jeeez! you have all these nose? you must be able to smell stuff from miles grin *jokes*

At least I'm not worwor with that big efulefu head of yours wink
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Genea(f): 7:12am On Nov 26, 2016
Chocogold:

One gold digger sighted
broke ass niggur
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Genea(f): 7:12am On Nov 26, 2016
cliqtips:

I thought, as much see the building in ur pishure...
Lol.. it looks like the famous faculty of science's building.
oh yes it is grin wink
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by misspicy(f): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2016
emusmithy:

Will be my pleasure smileysmiley

its rare to see men with their heads on their shoulder these days smiley
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2016
Adanna86:

At least I'm not worwor with that big efulefu head of yours wink
grin grin my head is big? now you look much better kiss very pretty,nice hair! but your big nose is still getting in the way of your prettty face tongue, do you still thinks my head is big? grin grin
i bet my ass you can smell me from were you are with a nose that size. grin *jokes*

you know? i am Igbo too and i like you kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 26, 2016
misspicy:

Will be my pleasure smileysmiley

its rare to see men with their heads on their shoulder these days smiley

Haha, I like your person. It will be good to start with a chat up.
Wotcha think?
cool
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Jadapinket: 10:17am On Nov 26, 2016
Congratulation to u both......perfect match
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Splinz(m): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
Adanna86:

wink kiss

tongue Nice pic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by misspicy(f): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
emusmithy:

Haha, I like your person. It will be good to start with a chat up. Wotcha think? cool
Not bad smiley

How is the weekend going wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc / Chibuike Okechukwu Paschal Celebrate Son's 1st Birthday With Billboard In Owerri / Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.