Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,788 members, 7,879,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Video: Two Year Old Girl Twerking With Her Mom In The Bedroom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Two Year Old Girl Twerking With Her Mom In The Bedroom (1636 Views)

'My Dad Was An Orphan, My Mother Born To A Single Mom In Calabar' - Banky W / Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Ekile Rehearsing In The Bedroom (Photos) / Simi Twerking With Her Mum To Mark Mother's Day [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Two Year Old Girl Twerking With Her Mom In The Bedroom by idisagree: 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nairalanders, what would you say about this, a two year old imitating her mom as she was twerking in her bedroom. Is it a way of having fun, or is it a bad idea?
Please watch the video below and drop your comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kQnvqdkh3Y
Re: Video: Two Year Old Girl Twerking With Her Mom In The Bedroom by Excel90: 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
That's why I hate single mothers
Re: Video: Two Year Old Girl Twerking With Her Mom In The Bedroom by maryjan8(f): 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hmm
Re: Video: Two Year Old Girl Twerking With Her Mom In The Bedroom by Lalastica101: 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
But her mom has a sexy behind oo
Re: Video: Two Year Old Girl Twerking With Her Mom In The Bedroom by crazymommy(f): 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
Excel90:
That's why I hate single mothers
how did you know she is a single mother??

1 Like

Re: Video: Two Year Old Girl Twerking With Her Mom In The Bedroom by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
We just read a 2 yr old child taking after a pastor...preaching. This one na twerking legacy she dey give her pikin at age 2. If d daughter begin off pant for outside at age 12 na d men she go fight whereas she needs to fight herself for lack of parenting manners
Re: Video: Two Year Old Girl Twerking With Her Mom In The Bedroom by stan241(m): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
This just seems wrong
Re: Video: Two Year Old Girl Twerking With Her Mom In The Bedroom by Lalastica101: 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
crazymommy:
how did you know she is a single mother??
what do you think?
Re: Video: Two Year Old Girl Twerking With Her Mom In The Bedroom by Lalastica101: 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
stan241:
This just seems wrong
my brother it is wrong
Re: Video: Two Year Old Girl Twerking With Her Mom In The Bedroom by yedidiah(m): 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
this child's innocence has been stolen at such a young age cry

(1) (Reply)

See How Tekno Was Mobbed By Fans On Stage During Tour Of Sierra Leone (VIDEOS) / Popular Instagram Star 'mr Cayana' Is Back / Ghanaian Photographer Shares Viral Black & Shine Photos Of Models

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.