Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:41 AM

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! - Jobs/Vacancies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (298800 Views)

N-Power Lagos Thread / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 5:41pm On May 09, 2017
Agricman:
Nagro- to have meeting today at oko Oba ATS by 12.00pm
How was the meeting bro?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Agricman: 7:43pm On May 09, 2017
kov624665:
How was the meeting bro?
it has been shifted to monday
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by saqo(m): 8:15pm On May 09, 2017
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
Npower LAGOS: BREAKING NEWS!
*The Lagos state N-power focal person is currently in Abuja to meet Mr. Afolabi regarding unpaid beneficiaries. She is scheduled to return tomorrow in preparation toward N-teach orientation/induction ceremony which is going to attract the attention of the deputy Governor. Pls let's all be available as attendance will be taking LG by LG.*
I am presently out of Lagos and will return next week. Can somebody help others write attendance?

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by toluxa1(m): 10:27pm On May 09, 2017
I will like to know if the second batch of N-Power has begun
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 12:08am On May 10, 2017
Agricman:
Eyah!.....but is that how they want peeps like me who never receive shimgbain to begin dey waste money dey waka upandan?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 10:56am On May 10, 2017
The NPOWER monitoring team is in Bauchi. We witnessed the N-TEACH, N-Agro and N-Health volunteers at work.
We are coming to your state shortly.
#NPowerNG

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 2:22pm On May 10, 2017
I graduated in 2010 and have been employed since then. I sold recharge cards, firewood to support my family and aged parents. My husband encouraged me to apply for NPOWER and even though I was posted to a rural school a bit far from my home, I am always motivated when I look at my kids. I want them to have the same opportunity.
~ Hadiza Mohammed
N-Power Volunteer, Bauchi!

1 Share

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Femorama: 2:45pm On May 10, 2017
About the verification
We that were not verified by error base on the negligence of any kind by Corp member verified us then or the negligence on part of official at noa office on the second phase of verification... my question is should we forget anything like reverification cos they promised three weeks and up till now no information... please what is our faith... thanks[color=#000099][/color]
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
*FROM THE OFFICE OF THE N-POWER LAGOS STATE FOCAL PERSON, MRS OLUSOLA FALANA*
Good day everyone,
Firstly, I want to use this opportunity to appreciate all the Lagos state N-power beneficiaries for your unwavering support towards the success of N-power Lagos state.
Let me once again use this medium to re-emphasize on my commitment in ensuring that all qualified beneficiaries are posted to their place of primary assignment and also ensuring all unpaid beneficiaries are paid only if they have corrected their details either through the npvn help desk or the form I made available to the unpaid beneficiaries through your respective representatives.
Furthermore, let me categorically state that payment of beneficiaries is directly made by the federal government into volunteers account without state interference. What that means is that state has no power to force the federal government to pay you. We can only appeal to them because this is a federal government program.
Out of 11,000 beneficiaries that were shortlisted for this program in Lagos, only 8,648 were successfully verified and 6,121 have been verified by NIBSS in Abuja for payment which is quite commendable.
The Buhari led administration is committed in making sure all challenges surrounding N-power is resolved in due time. I have received several complaints from beneficiaries most especially the unpaid and I have been able to identify why many were not paid as at the time payment commenced.
I am fully committed in making sure that all unpaid beneficiaries are fully settled. Mr. Afolabi and his team are aware of these challenges and they are working tirelessly in resolving them.
Let me also say Lagos state is not the only state facing these problems, other states are having these issues as well. Mr. Afolabi and the monitoring team basically came to help sort out the enormous challenges Lagos is facing. The process is still ongoing and let me confidently assure all the unpaid beneficiaries that you will all be settled including those that have not received their February stipends.
I am personally in touch with Mr. Afolabi and we are not going to rest until unpaid are fully settled. I want to urge all beneficiaries never to give up, keep the hope alive and be rest assured we are with you regardless of the distance. Please those that have been posted and are not paid should continue to go to their place of primary assignment. This challenges will soon become a thing of the past and very soon we will all smile.
Once again, I sincerely want to appreciate every one of you for your utmost cooperation since the inception of this program and together we shall all make it a successful one.
Mrs. Olusola Falana
Lagos State N-power Focal person.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 9:43pm On May 10, 2017
N-power Lagos
REMINDER;
Please this is to remind all N-teach posted and unlisted (primary and secondary) and all N-community are invited for orientation/induction program slated for tomorrow Thursday 11th May 2017. Attendance will be taking local government by local government. It is important we are there.
Venue: LTV blue roof Agindingbi, Ikeja. close to shop rite
Time: 9am
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 10:52pm On May 10, 2017
N-power Lagos
NPOWER LAGOS: IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We are pleased to announce that all issues regarding unpaid beneficiaries have been settled and that is why majority are now seeing verified logo on their portal. Gladly, what that means is that you are still part of this program and you are getting the required benefits therein._
Notably, for those that are yet to see verified logo, you are encouraged to reapply for this program because all have been settled by the FG, and _for those that either saw their name blank, or on the absent list, the focal person is set to announce date for reverification exercise soon.
Therefore, It is grossly certain that all unpaid will be paid anytime payment due and collection of device will commence thereafter.
Lastly, if you have not been posted, there is no course for alarm as arrangement are been made in that regards and all name of beneficiaries involved will be taking to the appropriate quarters._
Please accept our assurances of the highest order.
Best Regards.
NpowerNG LAGOS Representatives
10th May, 2017.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 11:41pm On May 10, 2017
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
NPOWER LAGOS: IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We are pleased to announce that all issues regarding unpaid beneficiaries have been settled and that is why majority are now seeing verified logo on their portal. Gladly, what that means is that you are still part of this program and you are getting the required benefits therein._
Notably, for those that are yet to see verified logo, you are encouraged to reapply for this program because all have been settled by the FG, and _for those that either saw their name blank, or on the absent list, the focal person is set to announce date for reverification exercise soon.
Therefore, It is grossly certain that all unpaid will be paid anytime payment due and collection of device will commence thereafter.
Lastly, if you have not been posted, there is no course for alarm as arrangement are been made in that regards and all name of beneficiaries involved will be taking to the appropriate quarters._
Please accept our assurances of the highest order.
Best Regards.
NpowerNG LAGOS Representatives
10th May, 2017.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 7:26am On May 11, 2017
N-Power Verified logo is now showing in NPVN account of those who’re yet see it

This is to notify all Npower volunteers, who are yet to be paid due unavailability of logo can now begin to check their npvn portal.

This is because npower team is working on the issues on its table.

Significance of this development is that:

Your issue of nonpayment will be resolved.
The option to select your npower device will then appear in your portal
The option to upload your ID and your photo will also come up. 
Login to your NPVN Portal right now to check it.

If the npower verified logo is yet to come up, please check again because all outstanding issues will be resolved.

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 10:01am On May 11, 2017
I saw the verified logo last night, but it disappeared this morning. Any other person experience same?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Luizkid(m): 10:29am On May 11, 2017
pls who's at the venue of the induction, tell us how it's going

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Seankay323: 11:08am On May 11, 2017
kov624665:
I saw the verified logo last night, but it disappeared this morning. Any other person experience same?

Same here o! But payment history is now showing
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by michmich22: 11:22am On May 11, 2017
Representatives well done, after realising that verified logo showed up and now u guys re gIvinghoe us falso hope...does it mean that our reps actually cook up the above information or what?cos now verified logo has disappeared ,now showing payment history for d month of March and April. 2moro it will dissappear again.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2017
Seankay323:

Same here o! But payment history is now showing
Heard so as well but i've not been privileged to log in just yet. I hope it won't disappear as well
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Luizkid(m): 3:13pm On May 11, 2017
Akant really say wat happened at Ltv today but me n my guy is happy 2 b there...

2 Likes

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 8:04pm On May 11, 2017
One day induction course for Npower teachers corps
My teacher my role model Mrs olubunmi fabanro
*Teaching is a profession and not every one can just teach.
* A profession is an occupation where services are rendered and knowledge is required, standards is also required, minimum and maximum, teaching has standards, u need some level of certifications, also there are standards if violated attracts sanctions.
* ensure u have skills and knowledge because teaching involves transfer of knowledge, and knowing how to teach a particular subject.
* competencies and practical experience is required, not theory alone.
* you learn every time, a teacher never stops learning form groups to teach one another
* be open minded a teacher does not know it all. We can learn from the students now.
* we must do the work with a sense of understanding.
* teaching has ethics
Trics of teaching
T a teacher must be TRUSTED
R a teacher must be RESPECTED, and show others respect, respect for children and authorities
I a teacher should possess integrity don't leak exam questions let no body be in doubt of whatvu say
C a teacher should care for the students when u care for children they will be more ready to learn
Professionals belong to a professional group teachers belong to trcn
Most professions go tru inductions bringing one into the profession.
What kind of a teacher would you like to be?
As a role model teacher what are things u need to put into consideration.
You must have a purpose
U must b committed to being great teachers
Determined to being enthusiastic, high ethical standards.

Dr idiat oluranti adebule
*Ppa.predicated based on qualification.
*Monitoring teachers performance and giving prices to reward hardwork
*Avoid unruly behavior and disobedience to constituted authority.
*the permanent secretary and principals u are available to listen to complaints and help us out.
*in the case of exiting exit properly
We are enjoined to use this great opportunity well.
When u get to ur various district those physically challenged should be taken cared of

Strict compliance to duty(public service rules)Mrs Ogunnaike, F. O
* what obtains in the Federal govt obtains in the state
* Lagos state created may 27 1967 under military rule decree no 14 of 1967
*Lagos had the first capital in the island later moved to Ikeja.
In the north Lagos state is bounded by Ogun west Benin south oceans
Lagos is divided into 5 divisions ibele
Ikeja, badagry, ikorodun Lagos epe
Swamp forest and mosquitoes abound
Population over 20 million
100 resilient citiescities
Public service rules
Under public service we have
Civil services
Teaching
Health
Judicial
U must be efficient on ur job or u will be ejected.
Runaway from the following
dishonesty
Insubordination
Improper dressing
Drunkenness
Engaging in trade or business
No fighting
No loitering
No absenteeism without leave
Don't pocket funds
The big one sexual harassment if caught no mercy for u.
He eagle eyed and report any mishap
Our sojourn in Lagos will be fruitful and God will count itvas righteousness

Getting to know your students Dr Mrs Yinka Akindele
*Identify ways of preparing students for effective studies
*Know the kind of students u have
*Know what to do to ensure the students are learning
9/10 of education is encouragement
Ways of encouraging students to learn
Knowing their names appeal to their mind set
Know them deeper than their names by asking them to write three statements

Write ur behavioural objectives to guide u and the teachers
*At the end of her lesson she wants us to mention the importance yvwe shud have good relationship with teachers and students
*She wants her students to recall what they have learnt
*We must be aware that we are in a school environment and children bare watching us, we are their mirror, dress moderately, be mindful of what u talk and what u do.
* you must have good relationship with fellow teachers respect begets respect.
* see senior teachers as mentors
* when u have problem ask questions.
* be friendly
* don't sell any books we run free education, dey give free text books. Any collection of money is illegal.
* the principal is the authority of the school and accounting officer and great respect must be shown
* punctuality is essential
*/participate in extra curricular activities
* excellence is rewarded and unruly behavior attracts punishment
* fear God
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Hotgistnaija247: 8:11pm On May 11, 2017
just came across this very helpful and educating Npower post that answered all my pending questions about the Npower scheme.

View the post here: http://www.hotgistnaija.com/n-power-volunteer-corps-registration-recruitment-selection-verification-logo-device-collection-update/

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by samkego: 5:02am On May 12, 2017
Same here also
kov624665:
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2017
Backlog payment::::: in progress..
...I thank APC, I appreciate President Buhari. God bless Npower

2 Likes

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 9:04pm On May 12, 2017
N-power Lagos
INFO
While we celebrates those receiving alert for the first time and those getting their backlog, we should also let you know if you have not receive alert, just calm down and relax cos payment continues on Monday.
We still want to reaffirm our commitment in making sure all backlogs are paid to all beneficiaries and this we shall achieve together by God's grace
Once again, we congratulate all beneficiaries who just received alert today and to those who received for the month of February/March. We believe at the end of the day, we shall all smile.

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Femorama: 7:09am On May 13, 2017
Please what's the information about those that there status was blank waiting for reverification... Any idea on the possibility?

AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
INFO
While we celebrates those receiving alert for the first time and those getting their backlog, we should also let you know if you have not receive alert, just calm down and relax cos payment continues on Monday.
We still want to reaffirm our commitment in making sure all backlogs are paid to all beneficiaries and this we shall achieve together by God's grace
Once again, we congratulate all beneficiaries who just received alert today and to those who received for the month of February/March. We believe at the end of the day, we shall all smile.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Slaveman343: 10:39am On May 13, 2017
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
Npower LAGOS: BREAKING NEWS!
*The Lagos state N-power focal person is currently in Abuja to meet Mr. Afolabi regarding unpaid beneficiaries. She is scheduled to return tomorrow in preparation toward N-teach orientation/induction ceremony which is going to attract the attention of the deputy Governor. Pls let's all be available as attendance will be taking LG by LG.*
Hello AutosBay, are we supposed to report specially or make special complaints at the LGs for outstanding stipends before they are paid. I'm being owed 3months and have been paid 2months (out of 5months paid)
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 4:46pm On May 13, 2017
N-power Lagos
N-POWER UPDATE ON BACKLOG PAYMENT
A few weeks ago, we shared on our Social media pages that
N-Power would begin to pay the backlog owed to some
beneficiaries.
Yesterday, the payment of the first batch of 43,000
beneficiaries commenced. The Federal Government
continues to work tirelessly to ensure this experience
beneficial and rewarding for you.
We believe that for every volunteer that is # NPowered ,
individual communities will benefit greatly.
The processing for payment for backlog of 16,000
beneficiaries have also begun and these should hit the
payment stage.
For those who recently updated their account records in the
last 4-6 weeks, they should expect payment by the end of
May.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 6:07am On May 14, 2017
Agricman:
Will the meeting still hold tomorrow Monday?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Sleezwizz: 12:28pm On May 14, 2017
kov624665:

at the Ministry of Agric?

How do I locate the office of d ministry of agric from ikorodu? Want to submit my name for posting...
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 8:29pm On May 14, 2017
N-power Lagos
N-POWER LAGOS INFORMATION
One big question in the mind of beneficiaries with blank and those that were disqualified is- "Will there be another verification exercise? If yes, then when?"
This question was sent to Lagos Npower focal person on Thursday and she replied "I am not in charge of verification."
Going by her statement, one will agree with her that, since she's not in charge of verification, then, she ordinarily has no power to take that decision. We will also recalled during the interactive session with N-officials under the leadership of Mr. Afolabi; the NOA Chairman in Lagos, who is in charge of verification exercise also asked if they can be permitted to conduct another verification exercise?
Mr. Afolabi only said after three weeks of redeployment, they can be consider for another verification exercise.
Now three weeks has elapsed and it look as if everyone is not talking about it anymore. For another verification exercise to be carry out by the NOA, the chairman has to contact Abuja if they can be allowed to organize another exercise.
Up till now, we have not been able to get through to the Chairman. As it stands now, the focal person has stated clearly; she's not in charge of the verification exercise. So we want to use this medium to appeal to volunteers involved to be calm, as soon as we get information in this regards, we shall get back to YOU.
Thanks!
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 8:30pm On May 14, 2017
N-power Lagos
Important information : All N- Agro posted to imota 4 rice i.e rice mill n rice 4 job are to meet for orientation programme in imota rice mill on Tuesday 16/5/2017 by coordinator @
9am
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 8:31pm On May 14, 2017
N-power Lagos
HAS N-POWER CANCELLED DEVICE DISTRIBUTION
NATIONWIDE?
Has N-Power device been cancelled?
An Npower volunteer asked the above question on
Sunday, May 13,2017. He wasn't the first person to ask the question. We are faced with the same question everyday on social media, and calls.
The volunteers are worried that nothing has been said
about the npower tablet five months into the scheme. And considering the fact that the payment for the device is spread over 20 months, yet no deduction has been
effected from the monthly stipend of corps.
That's one of the reasons the volunteers are worried that the device might not be given out, after all.
But we are going to answer the question from technical
angle.
1. Device distribution for such a large number who
selected different devices cant be in a hurry.
According to info base, there were NINE devices available for selection at the initial stage before HP was removed from the options due to technicality.
2. It's after selection the number of each Device selected were sent to the contractors, who in turn commission the manufacturers to begin production.
3. The federal government has specifications for all the
devices, so any of the produced device will pass through the quality assessment team of npower to be sure that the device production terms are meant, and the device will be able to perform the function of what it's meant.
4. It'd be recalled that sometimes ago, President Buhari released a huge billions of naira to complement the
subsidies on the devices.
Don't forget that npower devices are sponsored by Bank of Industry, no wonder the Buhari-government supported it financially.
5. No one believed it when APC-led government said it'd empower the unemployed.
Everyone said it's usual political gimmick, but it proved the country wrong by implementing the programme.
So if the government could fulfilled that implementation
policy, giving out devices that had already been paid for by BoI/FG wont be a big issue.
Now to the big question...
Will N-Power give us the device?
Based on the analysis above, YES federal government will make sure that the distribution of the devices is
implemented.
You'll be communicated when and where to get your
device.
You're advised to login to your NPVN PORTAL regularly for update and announcement.
Your npvn portal is your info bank.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (102) (Reply)

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.