Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,747 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! - Jobs/Vacancies (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (298681 Views)

N-Power Lagos Thread / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Pls if you've not been posted rush down to oko oba to pen down your names today ASAP. This message is only for N-Agro beneficiaries. Thanks
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by sirsmall: 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
pls autobay..any info about our device?

2 Likes

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Kemmystar: 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
This one the room is empty/messageless for days nw. Hmm i hop all is well
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by raysnabs: 11:43am On Jun 11, 2017
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///F6zmBcmL2gAAY4dXZeQAuK. For the unpaid volunteers click on the lonk
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by ajabani4allah(m): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
Pls house I need direction on how to get to (Ayedoto poultry estate, Agric bus stop,Mile2-LASU road) FROM YABA
for the next nagro block meeting
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by sholey4love: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
ajabani4allah:
Pls house I need direction on how to get to (Ayedoto poultry estate, Agric bus stop,Mile2-LASU road) FROM YABA
for the next nagro block meeting

From mile2 take bus going to iyanaba and drop at agric bus stop. Then cross to the other side and ask of agric estate, it just a throw stone.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by stevegreatest: 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by TGM2015: 8:42am On Jun 13, 2017
stevegreatest:
please can someone give me the link to login to my profile.just bought a new phone
thanks
Selected Candidates: http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login/
New (2017) Applicants: http://portal.npower.gov.ng/

The 2017 N-Power is not meant for Non-Graduates
The current June - July 2017 Application process only applies to the Graduate Category (N-Power Volunter Corps). The selection process for 2016 applicants in all Non-Graduate Categories (N-Power Knowledge and N-Power Build) is underway and the training and engagement of successful applicants will be done in batches. At this time, this ongoing application is not open to the Non-Graduate categories.

EMAIL : APPLY2017@NPOWER.GOV.NG PHONE : 08104000042, 07013000448, 08155000502, 08180000832

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by TGM2015: 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
All applicants for this year Npower should note that they are to write test during the registration process.

Best of lucks

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by oyifeoda(m): 1:34am On Jun 14, 2017
temiluv1:

Nice one. Pls details of the outcome of the meeting. Thanks
has any1 reg successfully pls share
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by solaltd(m): 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
the fact is that the new N-power is for both graduates and non- graduates but for those that re applying for graduate under N-vaid that is meant for 9 months and others will be for the completion of the next 1 year.

But try to understand that there is too much traffic on the site......meaning that millions of people are on the site now so it'll be very difficult for it to be opened every online user. This is the site: http://portal.npower.gov.ng/

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Bamidele539: 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
solaltd:
the fact is that the new N-power is for both graduates and non- graduates but for those that re applying for graduate under N-vaid that is meant for 9 months and others will be for the completion of the next 1 year.

But try to understand that there is too much traffic on the site......meaning that millions of people are on the site now so it'll be very difficult for it to be opened every online user. This is the site: http://portal.npower.gov.ng/
so it means after 9months, volunteers under the N-VAIdS will be disengaged of their duties?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by ajabani4allah(m): 7:08am On Jun 15, 2017
solaltd:

But the previous npower for graduates is for the period of two. is it now for the period of one year max?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by rosybabyy: 7:34am On Jun 15, 2017
Hello, can one with nysc exemption letter apply?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Onechoice(m): 9:03am On Jun 15, 2017
rosybabyy:
Hello, can one with nysc exemption letter apply?
Yes buh it depend on ones age as at the time of registration. Ones shouldn't be above 35 years old.

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by rosybabyy: 9:33am On Jun 15, 2017
Thanks; kindly assist.I have gotten the ref number.So I tried logging in but it was giving me a message that my id is incorrect.It starts with NPWR / . Do I start with that or what pls assist.
I also notice that the section for existing users is not on npower page again . Its so frustrating. Who is experiencing such
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by chibuezecu(m): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2017
rosybabyy:
Thanks; kindly assist.I have gotten the ref number.So I tried logging in but it was giving me a message that my id is incorrect.It starts with NPWR / . Do I start with that or what pls assist.
I also notice that the section for existing users is not on npower page again . Its so frustrating. Who is experiencing such

which browser do you use.
since yesterday, I have try both opera and chrome but to no avail.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by rosybabyy: 10:14am On Jun 15, 2017
Firefox
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Profandie(m): 11:49am On Jun 16, 2017
This is about the registration
I need answers from ecperienced ones and those who know it pls
I know of someone who is employed but the pay is not up to npower's pay if the person filled that she is employed will she be given the job?
Pls its urgent
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Bamidele539: 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
Pls what format comes with this order of Names based on Npower application...
Firstname;
Middle name;
Last name;
Make i no go do mistake!!!

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by TGM2015: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
Bamidele539:
Pls what format comes with this order of Names based on Npower application...

Firstname;

Middle name;

Last name;

Make i no go do mistake!!!
Write your names in the order in which it appears on your BVN print/profile. To get your BVN details, go to any branch of the bank you register your BVN.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Abbey2411(m): 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
the program is for unemployed youths. so choose unemployed.

Profandie:
This is about the registration
I need answers from ecperienced ones and those who know it pls
I know of someone who is employed but the pay is not up to npower's pay if the person filled that she is employed will she be given the job?
Pls its urgent
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Bamidele539: 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
TGM2015:

Write your names in the order in which it appears on your BVN print/profile. To get your BVN details, go to any branch of the bank you register your BVN.
thanks bro
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by TGM2015: 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
For Npower beneficiary asking how many days they are expected to work, please find attached screenshot of Npower response to the question.

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
U can now share ur challaenges & information about npower, with hundreds of other applicants by following this group link

https://m.facebook.com/npowerwhatsapp/photos/a.1696725870631410.1073741826.1696724623964868/1696727767297887/?type=3&_rdr#1696729460631051
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Please guys, i need the npower help links. Can somebody help me with it. I need to lodge a complaint
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Xup guys...
For N-agro Western-zone Ikeja Block
Please what day of the week will i be able to see Ms KK the block supervisor. Urgent reply please
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by longlife101: 9:47am On Jun 20, 2017
Just curious, as I've not been following N-Power thiny that much. - what are the "Unposted, Unpaid, Blank" 2016 applicants to do now?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by dumpy: 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
You are to hope and put your trust in God. Period.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Femorama: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Seriously...same here cos name was BLANK... don't know if to go ahead and register again... just waiting and looking up to God

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Reply)

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.