Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:42 PM

I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires (1953 Views)

Lagos Has 4 Billionaires, 360 Multi-millionaires, 6,800 Millionaires •ranks 4th / Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires / Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires by PresidentElect1: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
The rich get richer and the poor get poorer where the government is too careful to be innovative.

THE PROBLEMS WITH CURRENT ENTREPRENEURSHIP SCHEMES

Dashing out millions of Naira to intending entrepreneurs may be doing some good but it ends up helping a few create wealth while others are left to look up to them for salaries. This is the system that is tearing the world apart because nobody wants to be another person's slave- working hard to make someone else rich, especially when the money used to start the business is from taxes collected from their parents and other Nigerians.

Apart from this, how much can we give out when we have so many projects to pursue? Many of these projects are already overdue, making people cry out for swift government intervention.

A BETTER SOLUTION
When elected as President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, I will establish a program to select innovative ideas with
1. global market potential
2. relatively quick revenue and profit-generation potential
3. huge profits potential relatively to investment required
4. strong local advantage

This selection program will be a continuous process.
Once an idea is identified as meeting the above criteria, Nigerians will be allowed to investment in it with not more than N100 - N1000 per investor depending on the required capital. This will ensure that low income earning Nigerians can fully participate. The opportunities will be well advertised before the start date.
Imagine 3,000,000 Nigerians contributing just N1000 to a business with capacity to generate N3 trillion Naira and having many of such coming up?

In this way Nigerians will start having more people leaving the poverty line and making wealth for themselves whatever kind of job they are doing now; at the same time we can help several innovators and entrepreneurs, and there will be experts available to help them succeed on their way.

People have great idea that require great funding but with quick and huge return on investment. It's time to remove the obstacles and get things done. If Mark Zuckerberg had no access to funds, Facebook will not be what it is today.

We've attempted raising little funds from many people for politics before. It's time to use it to change the financial situation of Nigerians.

A.M.A. PresidentElect1

4 Likes

Re: I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires by PresidentElect1: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nigeria is becoming a place where your great dreams come true and you will have the psychological strength to dream big again..
Re: I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires by PresidentElect1: 8:06am On Nov 26, 2016
Nigeria needs you, but I want you excited about that by investing in you. The forgotten will no more be forgotten in my administration.
Re: I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires by hothead(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2016
You have a cue. Well done. Have you ever wondered how a president processes information before he makes a decision?
How much information can ONE MAN alone process? NO MATTER HOW SMART THAT ONE MAN IS, HE CAN'T PROCESS INFORMATION BETTER THE MASSES COLLECTIVELY.

NOTE THAT THE PRESIDENT IS NOT A BOSS, HE IS JUST A MANAGER SELECTED BY THE PEOPLE. ALOT OF PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS.
WE ALL SHOULD HAVE A SAY IN THE AFFAIRS OF THE NATION, HENCE I am creating an information society called iAbuja.

I hope it helps us all.

Keep your good faith in Nigeria.

Bless

1 Like

Re: I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires by mrvitalis(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2016
Lol bro ur idea is not feasible at all. . What will the percentage will the investors keep and what will the idea bringer keep??

Not workable one bit
Re: I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires by Atiku2019: 9:31am On Nov 26, 2016
Observing......

Re: I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires by PresidentElect1: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2016
mrvitalis:
Lol bro ur idea is not feasible at all. . What will the percentage will the investors keep and what will the idea bringer keep??

Not workable one bit

One of the principles of transformational development is that you don't dismiss an idea because it looks bad TO YOU. Just state your concerns and it forms a platform for further discussion on the issue. In the end everyone gets better informed and equipped.

Having said that, to your concern about what percentages will be shared by those who bring up the ideas and those who invest in them. That's simple. Before the idea is made available to the investing general public, the committee selecting the idea would have done the negotiation to secure a win-win for both parties.
Members of the public not interested in the outcome of the negotiation will simply not invest. And if the volume of investment is inadequate, an evaluation and renegotiation will be done based on feedbacks from the public. Afterwards, the idea will be represented for investment.

**Thanks for that contributions.**
Re: I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires by PresidentElect1: 10:47am On Nov 26, 2016
[size=14pt]@ Atiku2019, like I mentioned before, Nigerians need to stop recycling political elites as if the younger generation have nothing to contribute to their future and that of their children. [/size]
Re: I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires by juman(m): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2016
You know what, if you can provide stable electricity, you already became a god in nigeria.

The availability of light would readily creates new several millions of millionaires.
Re: I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires by PresidentElect1: 10:53am On Nov 26, 2016
[size=14pt]Please check out other ideas I'm coming up with and make your contributions to help refine them here: https://www.nairaland.com/3484597/what-president-nigeria[/size]
Meaning that we the people of this nation and not some should first agree whether or not we truly want to stay together?
Re: I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires by hothead(m): 10:57am On Nov 26, 2016
Atiku2019:
Observing......
dress back brov!

The Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, SAN, has stressed the need for Nigeria to develop its own plan capable of effectively addressing the current economic downturn.

Fashola, who spoke while delivering a lecture on “Freedom from Fear, Choices before the New Generation” to mark the 42nd convocation of the University of Benin, Edo State, said that Nigerians must overcome their fears and use their natural resources to create solutions and improve their lives.

While addressing the graduating students, he said, “We will not pray our way out of recession; we will plan and produce our way back to prosperity and out of recession and you are the freshest, youngest and most energetic workforce we will have to work with.

“You are the new batteries to power the engine of growth of our country. Your choices must be clear, free from fear, not reckless but driven by analytical thought, questioning and probing and ultimately determined by convictions.”

According to him, young Nigerians must, like their counterparts in developed countries, free their minds from fear, rather than depend solely on spiritual answers to the problems.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/your-prayers-cannot-take-us-out-of.html
Re: I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires by mrvitalis(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2016
PresidentElect1:

One of the principles of transformational development is that you don't dismiss an idea because it looks bad TO YOU. Just state your concerns and it forms a platform for further discussion on the issue. In the end everyone gets better informed and equipped.

Having said that, to your concern about what percentages will be shared by those who bring up the ideas and those who invest in them. That's simple. Before the idea is made available to the investing general public, the committee selecting the idea would have done the negotiation to secure a win-win for both parties.
Members of the public not interested in the outcome of the negotiation will simply not invest. And if the volume of investment is inadequate, an evaluation and renegotiation will be done based on feedbacks from the public. Afterwards, the idea will be represented for investment.

**Thanks for that contributions.**

A young business with multiple shareholders will never make head way. .. Instead forfit 40% of capital expenditure or give banks money to found such ideas

The idea is not workable
Re: I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires by PresidentElect1: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
mrvitalis:

A young business with multiple shareholders will never make head way. .. Instead forfit 40% of capital expenditure or give banks money to found such ideas

The idea is not workable
Meaning you didn't understand the concept. There is nothing to need banks ' money for. It is publicly funded.
Re: I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires by mrvitalis(m): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
PresidentElect1:

Meaning you didn't understand the concept. There is nothing to need banks ' money for. It is publicly funded.

Publicly funded private companies?? Lol ur economics is treable
Re: I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires by PresidentElect1: 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

Publicly funded private companies?? Lol ur economics is treable
Read carefully before commenting. Did you see any suggestion of private company ownership structure?
Maybe this will help you: what's the number of total investors allowed in a private company and what's the example given above?
By the way, that's not economics.
Re: I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires by mrvitalis(m): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
PresidentElect1:

Read carefully before commenting. Did you see any suggestion of private company ownership structure?
Maybe this will help you: what's the number of total investors allowed in a private company and what's the example given above?
By the way, that's not economics.
U want people to give out there ideas u advertis it the people invest in it... So they must have been briefed of the prospect of the business

What stops a rich man from stealing the idea and investing his money

Why should i put out my idea without guarantee it will be founded.. .

This idea has too much lope hole i can explore
Re: I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires by PresidentElect1: 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
@ mrvitalis That is the fear that has kept many potential Facebook, so to say, to stay in the realm of ideas sometimes till the death of the potential entrepreneurs. The fear of someone not stealing the idea.
Do you think innovators who participate in investment competitions on Tv are fools? No,they are very smart. If after their ideas are so made public they don't win, it's easier to get funds from other investors watching.

And,although that fear is reasonable, many "rich people " you talked about will rather invest than get themselves directly involved in the running of such businesses. They will need the original owner of the idea at the early stage at least.

Well, you can ask the banks, gsm mobile phone manufacturers and the telecoms companies. They'll tell you that if your idea is good enough then prepare to have competitors. So why should a government-backed innovator and entrepreneur be afraid of having one or two competitors.

Also, innovators have the opportunity to apply for patent rights before making their inventions public. If the assigned committee to handle this finds out no patent right has been applied for and it is essential for the product or service, they will have the mandate to assist in that too.

DON'T THROW AWAY AN IDEA BECAUSE IT LOOKS BAD TO YOU.

*Thanks for the comments though.*
Re: I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires by PresidentElect1: 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
Other concerns are welcome. It's all about Nigerians and Nigeria and you can stimulate more thoughts and we will all get educated in the end.
I'm not here to prove superiority of ideas; I know I will always be a student. So share what you think.
Re: I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires by PresidentElect1: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
For us, it's not just draining the swamp we need. We also have to fill the tanks.
Re: I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires by Caselessness: 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires by PresidentElect1: 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
Someone may want to know how Nigeria will make money from the above.

1. The more successful businesses we have, the more revenue we can get from tax- although we intend cutting down on taxes while expanding the volume of tax payers more aggressively

2. With strategic expansion of these companies, we will start earning more in forex making the value of the Naira gradually appreciate this cutting down the cost of doing business in Nigeria.

3. Because of the system we are adopting, money will be available for other solutions my administration will be investing in.
Re: I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires by PresidentElect1: 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
Every I get more convinced that, together as a people, we can make Nigeria a nation where good, great dreams find fulfilment.
Re: I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires by Totalman1(m): 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
I like your Mindset and Vision Sir.

My only reservation is that I don't believe in what is known as Nigeria.

"...Except the foundation is CERTAIN, what can the builders DO...?"
Re: I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires by PresidentElect1: 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
@ Totalman1 It's a bitter pilll that we need to swallow. It is true that Nigerian s need to feel part of the decision taken to join us together. We need to be courageous to bring this up as a national debate again.
What we can do is to sponsor a bill to the both national chambers to debate the issue.

It will be great to create a platform where a trustworthy poll can be conducted by Nigerians on such issues of national interest that members of the parliament can see where the people they say they represent stand on such issues before they vote at the parliament.
That's one of the innovations I intend to bring into governance in Nigeria.
Re: I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires by Totalman1(m): 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
@PresElect... What if u are aspiring to a position that may not be there in say, 3/4 years time? i.e. President of the FRN.

I'll give my support to anyone that can be bold enough to embark on CONCEIVING & BIRTHING a NEW NATION (MOVEMENT) that affects/reflects Africa.

#AfricaWithoutBorders
Re: I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires by PresidentElect1: 7:28am On Dec 07, 2016
Totalman1:
@PresElect... What if u are aspiring to a position that may not be there in say, 3/4 years time? i.e. President of the FRN.

I'll give my support to anyone that can be bold enough to embark on CONCEIVING & BIRTHING a NEW NATION (MOVEMENT) that affects/reflects Africa.

#AfricaWithoutBorders

*Smiles*

With the support of people like you who believe something bigger and better can come out of this nation, my administration will be able to restructure this nation to what will fast-track our development into not just a global superpower, but a role model at that.

We need not make the mistakes of the EU. It is important that African nations develop a good foundation unique for each country and that our alliance does not make our people feel like their independence and what makes their nation unique has been again stolen from them in the name of a "United Countries of Africa" or AU.

Nigeria especially needs to settle down and develop capacity first and, like you previously mentioned, deal its foundation.
I have an intuition, though, that in 2023, Nigeria will still be here to conduct another executive and legislative election.
Re: I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires by Chigorkizz(m): 8:15am On Dec 07, 2016
very good idea.

1 Like

Re: I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires by preselect(m): 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
Totalman1:

#AfricaWithoutBorders

PresidentElect1:

*Smiles*

With the support of people like you who believe something bigger and better can come out of this nation, my administration will be able to restructure this nation to what will fast-track our development into not just a global superpower, but a role model at that.

We need not make the mistakes of the EU. It is important that African nations develop a good foundation unique for each country and that our alliance does not make our people feel like their independence and what makes their nation unique has been again stolen from them in the name of a "United Countries of Africa" or AU.

Nigeria especially needs to settle down and develop capacity first and, like you previously mentioned, deal its foundation.
I have an intuition, though, that in 2023, Nigeria will still be here to conduct another executive and legislative election.

hmmn, another preselect on nairaland? angry . . . . . . grin grin grin
pls MODS try to differentiate before tagging me or notifying me of some "mentions"
Totalman next time indicate presidentelect1 so it doesnt come to me, the one and only true Preselect since 1842 cool

(1) (Reply)

Rivers APC Captures PDP Heavyweights / Breaking News : Nigerian Army Invade Nnamdi Kalu’s House, Kill 5 / President Buhari Meets Governor Wike In Aso Rock Villa Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.