Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,211 members, 7,887,556 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:34 AM

Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) (44381 Views)

Adamawa: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Community With Helicopter / Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Anambra Monitors Fulani Herdsmen With Helicopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43am On Nov 26, 2016
CLASSMAN:
Y mess up the place when u can do it 1 on 1 are we in a war zone?
So a police force of Roughly 20,000 in FCT will go and be preaching tp 4,000,000 million residents erriday... homie u daft punk mehn
Re: Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) by marylandcakes: 4:56am On Nov 26, 2016
If the police is really your friend in Nigeria they should prove it by their actions. Speak to people in the street in public places, get surveys, have a numbers where people can report unsatisfactory dealings with police. If not, the message is not worth the paper it's printed on.

1 Like

Re: Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) by persius555(m): 5:06am On Nov 26, 2016
This is way gone overboard. These flyers were also distributed in Mosul, Iraq. Mosul is under ISIS siege, abuja isn't under any siege.
The police is trying to get a message across to the people but avoiding interaction with the public. This method is certainly unconventional and ill-thought.

1 Like

Re: Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) by badmantin(m): 5:18am On Nov 26, 2016
The flyers plenty b dat and they kno say pple go reject am if dy give dem. POLICE CAN NEVER BE YOUR FRIEND. this government should give the masses money not flyers.

Buhari is innocent and we are guilty of corrupt practices.

imagine
Re: Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) by naturalhelen: 5:19am On Nov 26, 2016
IS POLICE REALLY OUR FRIENDS

1 Like

Re: Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) by barinancy(f): 5:49am On Nov 26, 2016
CLASSMAN:
as them for me
Re: Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) by seguno2: 6:15am On Nov 26, 2016
ajalawole:
So make i dey pick flyer for grand abi and they say police is ur friend

Do you mean GROUND?
Always check your spelling mistakes to avoid people thinking that you are an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) by stvinco: 6:17am On Nov 26, 2016
Police is ur friend indeed!.....is it only in Abuja dat police wl b ur friend...hw abt Aba......Maiduguri....jos....onitsha....Abakiliki....Osogbo etc dos police dere r dey our friends
Re: Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) by pachuz: 6:22am On Nov 26, 2016
I believe they should have spent a greater part of their time and money to sensitize the average Nigerian Police than the Nigerian public. These same men who would threaten you with their guns should you venture ask them any question about free bail, why they should not ask about your particulars etc? Hmmm. I hope they are ready to bury those killed through 'accidental discharges'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) by seguno2: 6:25am On Nov 26, 2016
Justdulla:
So a police force of Roughly 20,000 in FCT will go and be preaching tp 4,000,000 million residents erriday... homie u daft punk mehn

There are many communication channels they can use effectively such as social media, television, radio, newspapers, posters, leaflets, flyers placed in schools, clinics, hospitals, hotels, restaurants etc.
This helicopter stunt may actually be a CORRUPTION project to justify inflated contracts for fuel, maintenance, salaries for ghost workers etc.
Think!
Think!!
Think!!!
Re: Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) by ChrisEsq: 6:28am On Nov 26, 2016
Senselessly littering the streets... Mchewww

1 Like

Re: Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) by Pylony(m): 6:28am On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
I like this.

This shows that the Police under Buhari's Government;is acting the way a 21st century police force should act.

Aside the usual public method of sensitization of the public,the police can use this method too to sensitize the public as regards security matters.

Kudos to this Government.
Hunger bad for this recession.. grin

1 Like

Re: Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) by seguno2: 6:29am On Nov 26, 2016
pachuz:
I believe they should have spent a greater part of their time and money to sensitize the average Nigerian Police than the Nigerian public. These same men who would threaten you with their guns should you venture ask them any question about free bail, why they should not ask about your particulars etc? Hmmm. I hope they are ready to bury those killed through 'accidental discharges'.

Can I nominate this post as the best on the thread?
Thanks for sharing your eloquent knowledge and thoughts on this very important matter.
Re: Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) by Pylony(m): 6:37am On Nov 26, 2016
Lol.. Did i hear some one calling this an act of a 21st century police!? Dropping Flyers of air crafts is a very old school way of passing out information, it was some thing use during the 2nd world war by both Germans and the ally nations to pass out propaganda messages. Such flyers from the skies only cause filth turning our streets into a giant dust bins.

1 Like

Re: Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) by TRAVEL101(m): 7:12am On Nov 26, 2016
Rubbish...so who we now pick or clean the littered ones
meanwhile check my profile for something better that can change the game apps world for ever.
Re: Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) by francisduru: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2016
make then come pick the dirty after
Re: Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) by MrSly(m): 7:24am On Nov 26, 2016
CLASSMAN:
Imagine that! Littering the whole place with flyers.
Re: Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) by Criticize001(m): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2016
Police is your friend

Re: Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) by badman007(m): 9:19am On Nov 26, 2016
darkerthandark:

police is your friend or something like that..

i dont know..am not in abuja..

Guy...
Re: Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) by fujirice: 9:52am On Nov 26, 2016
CLASSMAN:
You need to see the panic they caused in Wuse market.
Some people thought it was money they were throwing, somebody like me nearly 'shot' in my pants as I thought the aircraft is about crashing into my office.
Lemme not even talk about the mess they made with the kind of dust the helicopter literally raised.
Re: Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) by Princewell2012(m): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2016
jidxin:
please police is not our friend ooooo

Hmmm that's what they used to say always.
Re: Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 11:03am On Nov 26, 2016
Yeah right! They just succeeded in littering abuja with papers, rubbish!
Re: Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2016
Yeah right! They just succeeded in littering abuja with papers, rubbish
Re: Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) by ASL33: 11:07am On Nov 26, 2016
At wat cost. I mean the inflated one
Re: Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) by onward4life(m): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
Which kine kudos. Infact issa lie

Nobody flew over Bwari area council were I leave.

Not even kubwa, or maraba.

Flying over the offices and houses of ppo that neva stood under the sun to vote.

Dats cheating / environmental crime.

But I really nid papers sha

Re: Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) by WestPaidAMG(m): 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
gbosaa post=51373 grin grin ;D021:
The pilot should be made to sweep that area everyday for one month.

you no get heart at all undecided undecided
Re: Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) by slevin1(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
And who'll be expected to clean up the environmental nuisance caused by this positive intentions of the NPF?
Re: Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) by darkerthandark: 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
persius555:
This is way gone overboard. These flyers were also distributed in Mosul, Iraq. Mosul is under ISIS siege, abuja isn't under any siege.
The police is trying to get a message across to the people but avoiding interaction with the public. This method is certainly unconventional and ill-thought.

citizens have a bad relationship with the nigerian police...

2years ago we were calling them all sorts of names..

ten take bribes,all are taking bribes...

i wouldnt confront una like all okay too..

we nigerians dont know when to stop insulting,especialy the ipobians...
Re: Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) by ABEngine(m): 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
HungerBAD:
I like this.

This shows that the Police under Buhari's Government;is acting the way a 21st century police force should act.

Aside the usual public method of sensitization of the public,the police can use this method too to sensitize the public as regards security matters.

Kudos to this Government.

OMG! Dude! Really?
It appears to me that you are oblivious of the tacts employed by 21st century policing across the globe. Check your facts please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) / Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation / Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.