Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,395 members, 7,881,433 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:25 PM

Where Is Blaise? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where Is Blaise? (573 Views)

Download The Hottest 9ja Hiphop, Raptor Featuring Blaise And Pherowshuz / Official Video: I No Send You. The Suspect, Muna, Sasha, Blaise, Zee Etc. / Too Much Dj Jimmy Jatt Ft Blaise, Sasha,Kemistry, Bouquie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Blaise? by pheesayor(m): 10:52am On Nov 07, 2009
I watched Da Trybe's video OYA again and again just to listen to her part, cant get enough of Braggin Rights, Too much and all other songs she has featured in. Everyone agrees she's the best. Heard only one of her single(d one dat featured Ego).

Who knows where Blaise is
Re: Where Is Blaise? by lalaboi(m): 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2009
I don think she wants to take music seriously! i think she's just part-time. , .

(1) (Reply)

Biggie And Snoop Dogg In The Studio! / Upcoming Artistes Musical Video Shoot (chroma) / Your Favourite Song From Back Then?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.