Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,823 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:32 PM

3 Things To Do On Facebook If You’re In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things To Do On Facebook If You’re In Love (642 Views)

As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” / 7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Things To Do On Facebook If You’re In Love by don9ja: 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
If you’re madly in love and are serious about your relationship, here are some Facebook rules for you to follow for a healthy relationship…

1. Unfriend your Ex
If your partner knows about your ex, we don’t think s/he would be comfortable with you chatting or liking your ex’s updates on Facebook. It will only annoy your partner and create misunderstandings between the two of you.

2. Change Your Relationship Status
If you’re in love with someone, there’s nothing to hide in it. We’re not saying tell the world who the person is but no harm in changing your status to ‘In a Relationship’.

3. Avoid Lovey-Dovey Status Updates
It’s okay to be truly madly deeply in love and to be crazy together but putting up lovey-dovey status updates tagging your partner is a bad idea. It’s not just behaving immature but its also a little annoying for your Facebook friends. If you want to express love, express it when your partner is around. Why do it on Facebook? Unless you want your friends to unfollow or unfriend you.

Source:http://www.don9ja.com/2016/10/26/3-things-to-do-on-facebook-if-youre-in-love/

Re: 3 Things To Do On Facebook If You’re In Love by Laveda(f): 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
I only go to facebook to drop pictures.. .. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Things To Do On Facebook If You’re In Love by ObioratheBully: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
undecided

Im not on facebook..
Re: 3 Things To Do On Facebook If You’re In Love by dollarprincess(f): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
same here
Re: 3 Things To Do On Facebook If You’re In Love by Babham(m): 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
I trust my girlfriend she be like "waking up with""Going to bed with""getting ready for work with" its so anoying bt I don't know know how to explain to her that its immature
Re: 3 Things To Do On Facebook If You’re In Love by prettyAdaolisa(f): 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
I log in on fb once in a blue moon! angry
Re: 3 Things To Do On Facebook If You’re In Love by PETRUCE007: 12:02am On Nov 26, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
I log in on fb once in a blue moon! angry

Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Dear Admin... / I'm New Here / Don't Love Anyone Too Much To Ignore Their Faults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.