Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,315 members, 7,943,769 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

Become An Exporter Before You Miss Out!!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Become An Exporter Before You Miss Out!!! (1036 Views)

Most Affordable Local Food Items Exporter / Looking For Competent Yam Flour And Ijebu Garri Seller/exporter In Nigeria / Help!!! I Need An Exporter Based In Ibadan For Export Mentorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become An Exporter Before You Miss Out!!! by Mibellconsult: 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
Trust me this will surely help and build you.

Life has been so wonderful since agriculture took it back. Life without agriculture is useless because without agriculture nothing can been done.
85% raw materials are from Agriculture and Nigeria produces 75%. This show how successful we are in Nigeria.
You don't need to be a poor man. Seek more knowledge on how to become a successful farmer/exporter/business man.

Knowledge is key

Exposure will make you brilliant because you will be able to ask questions one on one ( BUYER AND SELLER'S MEETING. ), You can start with trade-fair, traveling to foreign countries for seminars, trade -fair and work shop.

Now, what are you thinking, let get something done.

contact us 08098271227/ 08102926099
mibellexport@gmail.com
mibellagroconsult@gmail.com

Thanks for Reading
Re: Become An Exporter Before You Miss Out!!! by lucompton: 7:18am On Nov 26, 2016
What product do you think could be possibly export
Re: Become An Exporter Before You Miss Out!!! by Mibellconsult: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
lucompton:
What product do you think could be possibly export
Sesame seeds, Pigeon peas , Cashew Nuts these are good items to start with but can you get easily and your strength matters.

1 Like

Re: Become An Exporter Before You Miss Out!!! by lucompton: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Mibellconsult:

Sesame seeds, Pigeon peas , Cashew Nuts these are good items to start with but can you get easily and your strength matters.
if i decide to plant now,how long will it take before harvesting
Re: Become An Exporter Before You Miss Out!!! by Mibellconsult: 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
lucompton:
lucompton:

What do you want to grow ?
Re: Become An Exporter Before You Miss Out!!! by lucompton: 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Mibellconsult:

What do you want to grow ?
sir see i want you to put me through on these agricultural export product......which of the exporting agric product that can be planted and get ready immediately for harvest??
Re: Become An Exporter Before You Miss Out!!! by Mibellconsult: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
lucompton:
sir see i want you to put me through on these agricultural export product......which of the exporting agric product that can be planted and get ready immediately for harvest??

This is how we can be of help, If you want to make fast money in Agro-export then you don't need to plant. Read carefully... fast-moving commodities are Sesame Seeds, Pigeon peas, Cocoa beans, Cashew nut, Ground-nut and Moringa seeds.

All you need to do is to get a reliable buyer and get a supplier that can supply your client but without your cash the supplier won't supply you. Get on an international platform and advertise your agro commodities. Most of the buyers are in Nigeria as I am talking to you and they are searching for suppliers. The best thing for you is to keep and position yourself where you will be found.
Re: Become An Exporter Before You Miss Out!!! by chymer(m): 12:23am On Nov 27, 2016
can you link me to anybody who can buy, sesame seed in large quantity. I mean export. it grows well in my area here and we plant to a lot. u can whatsap me 08134535172
Re: Become An Exporter Before You Miss Out!!! by lucompton: 5:25am On Nov 27, 2016
Mibellconsult:

This is how we can be of help, If you want to make fast money in Agro-export then you don't need to plant. Read carefully... fast-moving commodities are Sesame Seeds, Pigeon peas, Cocoa beans, Cashew nut, Ground-nut and Moringa seeds.

All you need to do is to get a reliable buyer and get a supplier that can supply your client but without your cash the supplier won't supply you. Get on an international platform and advertise your agro commodities. Most of the buyers are in Nigeria as I am talking to you and they are searching for suppliers. The best thing for you is to keep and position yourself where you will be found.
oh ok now i understand,could you pls link me to a buyer? I can do that of moringa,with time i will add other product to it.
Re: Become An Exporter Before You Miss Out!!! by Mibellconsult: 7:41am On Nov 27, 2016
Okay, If you can do sesame seeds and moringa.. send us your delivery price to mibellexport@gmail.com or mibellagroconsult@gmail.com

give a reasonable price because most buyers are brokers and they would need to have samples.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Agro Chemicals Sales Reps, Identify Yourselves / Chickens Passing Out Green Watery Poop. / Lead Agriculture Economist Jobs At World Bank In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.