Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,479 members, 7,897,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:33 AM

Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses (32459 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by obataokenwa(m): 11:11am On Nov 26, 2016
Easy way to know the truth. was 2 million Naira inside his car after the incidence to prove that truly he wanted to pay. then if not, the guy is a thief

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by Beface(m): 11:15am On Nov 26, 2016
The charm way the Babalawo give am no work that's why he was caught.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by iaminanuel: 11:18am On Nov 26, 2016
Lol, wetin concern her now
Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by elopee3000(m): 11:22am On Nov 26, 2016
eleko1:
sad make una free this man nah." How much did he steal we una Wan kill him? common phone? No!,No!,that is not stealing"GEJ 2015. STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION
his lucky they did not roast him alive with condemned tyre thats why u still ve mouth to call jonathan first afonja actress was caught with drug later baba suwe now another eke nja was caught instead of u to blame him ur calling goodluck. May amadioha deport u to togo

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by eleko1: 11:28am On Nov 26, 2016
elopee3000:
his lucky they did not roast him alive with condemned tyre thats why u still ve mouth to call jonathan first afonja actress was caught with drug later baba suwe now another eke nja was caught instead of u to blame him ur calling goodluck. May amadioha deport u to togo
may sango deport u to somaila/sudan
Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by onatisi(m): 11:32am On Nov 26, 2016
He wasn't properly beaten and that is why he is still denying,if he was properly beaten and stripped naked and also made to march round the market with the goods on his head,he wont have the guts to be denying anything

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by elopee3000(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2016
eleko1:
may sango deport u to somaila/sudan
how can ipod go to somalia or sudan? Is not eke nja people that said they came from sudan or there any ipod hitting his or her head on the ground in order to get charcoal on his forehead?
Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by PurestBoy(m): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
This guy is not just doing it, he was once caught and beaten at phone market sabo ibadan.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by samsam2019: 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
damilareoye:
Hummmmmm

What sane person will buy 6 iPhone at a time when such an individual is not trying to become a distributor.....

The allegation is not far from the truth.

there are big boys who buy more than thst sef

They just give it put st parties.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by jonced(m): 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
Like someone said earlier, was there actually N2m in the car to pay? I doubt it, cos if it was in the car, he would have simply brought it out and paid the boy rather than allowing a mob to attack him.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by Usernamesucks: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
Why didn't they arrest the other car occupant? What happened to him/her?
Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by SplendorWhite: 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
The Storm promised to come back to the city of Benin and yes, we're back. This time we're offering *FREE DIGITAL TRAINING* to every young person that hits the link below.
We'll teach you how to build a blog, monetize your facebook and make money by doing what you know how to do best_using social media platforms.
Don't be left out, we're raising leaders, we're raising entrepreneurs and we're building nations. From the US all the way to Nigeria, we're breaking frontiers.

Join US :

The Storm 5992 platform link

https:///DoEp7Z1eMqFF2WU2spLWfr
Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
Jalubarika:
Something is telling me that he could have stolen the phones under a spell.
Because I'm not understanding him putting himself in this Space when he could afford to buy as many as he wanted
Ka'ye ma muwa. Amin

You've just said it all, the way he stole it sef doesn't look smart at all. Collected phones 9 for that matter and want to abscond when the ppl are not sleeping, and they now asked you for money, and you said you have paid them. Where is the receipt they gave you.
It's looks like spell was at work.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by samsongbemisola(m): 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
I think this is a spell. He has name, he has fame for these reasons it will be suicidal to steal with your face exposed.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by Originalsly: 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hmmmm... not surprised. ... guy looks like he's on hard drugs. Addicts would do anything.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by Onexex(m): 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
Pls my dear nairalnaders. Pls this information is in correct

Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by JLopez(f): 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

[size=16pt]TYPICAL AFONJA MAN [/size]

Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
Enough of Seun this,Seun that!! Am tired of seeing posts about the guy....Abeg make una free the poor guy..
Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by Alhajipablo(m): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
PurestBoy:
This guy is not just doing it, he was once caught and beaten at phone market sabo ibadan.
interesting,when was this?
Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by KingOvoramwen1(m): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=JLopez post=51389069][/quote]

Like the village witches that are making ur legs bent rite grin grin Yuck!!
Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by ekoboy: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
Jalubarika:
Because I'm not understanding him putting himself in this Space when he could afford to buy as many as he wanted
Ka'ye ma muwa. Amin
I guess Na you give am the spell grin
Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by tpapi: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
Jalubarika:
Ka'ye ma muwa. Amin
true talk, dat guy has been jazzed
Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
onatisi:
He wasn't properly beaten and that is why he is still denying,if he was properly beaten and stripped naked and also made to march round the market with the goods on his head,he wont have the guts to be denying anything

so u also support jungle justice? lol . anyway, u are a Nigerian after all
Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by onatisi(m): 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
tumababa:

so u also support jungle justice? lol . anyway, u are a Nigerian after all
I don't support jungle justice to the extent of maiming or killing but yes I do support serious jungle beatings for criminals most especially unrepentant ones like this seun guy
Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by VickyRotex(f): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
One part of the story seems contradicting.

Oga say na sales boy. Eye witness say na sales girl.

Who we wan believe?

If na sales boy and sales girl why dint anyone mention both?
Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by PurestBoy(m): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
Alhajipablo:
interesting,when was this?
My Hausa friends and I were discussing this last night.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by curlarpy: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

KingOvoramwen1:
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

KingOvoramwen1:
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

May God punish ur generation...... Oloriburuku omo ofo
Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by sergiolefty(m): 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
following..I go c how did thing go end...nah so chidima talk say nah lie and @ d end nko
Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by spinna: 2:27am On Nov 27, 2016
Exclusive video...the initial "interrogation" of Seun Egbede for Stealing iphones at computer village
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhs0jv4qytA
Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by SURElee(f): 8:29am On Nov 27, 2016
Disgrace! You steal phones to go flaunt and post pictures on social media. what a shame.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by letmerule(m): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2016
grin[quote author=eleko1 post=51383160] sad make una free this man nah." How much did he steal we una Wan kill him? common phone? No!,No!,that is not stealing" 2015. STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION
grin[quote author=eleko1 post=51383160] sad make una free this man nah." How much did he steal we una Wan kill him? common phone? No!,No!,that is not stealing"GEJ 2015. STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION
...Nawa o
Re: Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses by Came: 11:32am On Nov 27, 2016
How this guy think say him fit run with him car for that computer village way people dey full... They were two in the car, and he was the only one beaten, why dem no beat the other man....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke: I Was Not Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff / Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade / Craze Clown Celebrates 26th Birthday With Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.