Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,834 members, 7,889,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:17 PM

Can I Track My Lost Phone With The MTN Line In It - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Can I Track My Lost Phone With The MTN Line In It (1099 Views)

Don't Buy The MTN Hynetflex - The Battery Life Is Less Than An Hour / Please Don’t Buy The MTN Lumos Solar System Until You Read My Review / About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Track My Lost Phone With The MTN Line In It by ceemere: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2016
Good morning house, I need some advice and suggestions on how to retrieve my dad's lost phone. Is it possible to track the location of the phone with his MTN line cos its been 3days since it got missing and its still ringing when we try the line which means the phone isn't in someone's possession yet and might not be cos it seems he dropped it somewhere he can't remember.
Note: the original starter pack is still with him. Pls help.

(1) (Reply)

New Apple Iphone6 16gb silver for sale [SOLDDDD!!!!!!!] / Laptop Needed.. To Pay With TBC / Sold sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.