Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,085 members, 7,887,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. (2554 Views)

Sexy South Africa Ass Ride A Bike, You Won't Believe How She End Up / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 26, 2016
DoroBad:
How many do you suggest I boil?

A lot more please. Limiting yourself to only 50 eggs is quite myopic. It's business after all
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by DoroBad(f): 11:10am On Nov 26, 2016
KissChrix:
undecided

You think we're dumb?
Yes. Majority of people are dumb. And that's putting it mildly.
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2016
DoroBad:
Yes. Majority of people are dumb. And that's putting it mildly.

Nah, I disagree

Majority of people just pretend to be dumb
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by DoroBad(f): 11:17am On Nov 26, 2016
Masikay:

A lot more please. Limiting yourself to only 50 eggs is quite myopic. It's business after all
Noted
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by Adiwana: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2016
mployer:
It will surely take you more than 7mins if the rate of heat supply remain the same.

We need the following informations:
Mass of the pot
Volume of the water
Mass of the the egg
Specific heat capacity of the pot material
Specific heat capacity of the egg.

cool cool
I had to laugh at this.Only science students can understand this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by mixratio(m): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2016
mployer:
It will surely take you more than 7mins if the rate of heat supply remain the same.

Mass of the pot
Volume of the water
Mass of the the egg

cool cool
llobatan op hope you did thermodynamics.. If not na oyo u dey o. You go begin calculate on top sey you wan boil egg
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by kabrud: 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sandydayziz:
If they should give u dose na would u be able to solve it?

Oga seun, is the use of alternate handles now allowed on nl?
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by Sandydayziz(f): 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
kabrud:

Oga seun, is the use of alternate handles now allowed on nl?
I wouldn't knw, but den m not Seun
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by kabrud: 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sandydayziz:
I wouldn't knw, but den m not Seun

Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin ; trying to be smart shey.
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by Sandydayziz(f): 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
kabrud:

Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin ; trying to be smart shey.
Come on' Fill me in undecided
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by kabrud: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Come on' Fill me in undecided
Hahahahahahahahaha, I understand!!! grin.
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by firstking01(m): 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
And why should i answerundecided
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by loomer: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
Bring the eggs come make I cook first, I go tell you answer later
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by Empsommie(f): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
Same 7min
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by bibijay123(f): 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
7 minutes grin

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by OhMyG0d: 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
DoroBad:
If I cook an egg for 7 mins, how many minutes will it take me to cook 50 eggs in the same pot?
You alone, 50 eggs?? You be Snake??
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 05, 2016
Reminds me of one question my primary teacher asked.

Which of the two is heavier? 1kg of chicken feathers and 1kg of crushed stone

I lost a friend after that test because I had failed to make her understand they actually weigh the same.
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 05, 2016
mployer:

Mass of the pot
Volume of the water
Mass of the the egg

cool cool

But wiaris the answer nah oga angry u pipo wee be confusing yourself....simple logical question.......you want recite ababio chemistry undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Read!! Checkout 7 Things Men Should Know About Women’s N*pples / Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? / Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.