Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,194 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Your Altmost Suggestion Needed.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Altmost Suggestion Needed.. (251 Views)

I Need Your Suggestion On What To Apply For This Year's JAMB Between These Two / From MBBS To Botany, Please I Need Suggestion! / From MBBS To Botany, Please I Need Suggestion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Altmost Suggestion Needed.. by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2016
I have been facing this defficute challenges for quite sotimes now and have decided to speck out. I'm about gaining admission into one of the higher institutions in the country to study a course that my mother insisted i study,but i being a person that love LAW somuch and will love to study it in the university is now in a state of delima.If the admission clicks then i'll be studing the course mama insisted i study but dip down in me I'LL LOVE TO BE A LAWYER.
P/S WHT DO I DO NOW!!

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Begins Sale Of 2017 UTME Forms March 20 / Jamb Direct Entry / No Need Of Writing JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.