Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,940 members, 7,909,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 07:21 AM

I Need A Good Lady! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Good Lady! (439 Views)

Need a good Lady Friend. / I Need A Good Lady / I Need A Good Lady Friend Age 18-20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Lady! by walesbanks(m): 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2009
Hello there,
Please, dont laugh at me. I AM SERIOUS WITH THIS. For how long are we going to continue doing this? I need a good lady for a serious relationship. I am tired of the silly chicks who does not know what to do per time. All what they have upstairs are: recharge cards, clothes and things that wont give you a solid future if you dont stop for now. I meant: i dont want liabilities again, enough of that.
I need a working class lady who is brilliant, knows what to do per-time, serious, christian, pretty and mature in mind.

My name is wales banks and i am self employed as a travel consultant. I love to travel alot. I am not married and a christian. I am just 30.

If you are the type of the lady described above, reach me on: wales008@yahoo.com mobile: 08034889231
Re: I Need A Good Lady! by Godmother2: 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2009
Go to google and type in your qualities.There's nothing you wont find in google
Re: I Need A Good Lady! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2009
Godmother-:

Go to google and type in your qualities.There's nothing you wont find in google

if you are not interested what cant you move on to the next thread, must you reply with an irrelevant remark.

(1) (Reply)

Sincere, Single & Lonely Ladies Only! / Female Company Needed In Birmingham Uk / Urgent Need Of Doctors For Our Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.