Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,486 members, 7,944,412 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

PHOTO: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl As Punishment For Not Finishing Homework - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTO: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl As Punishment For Not Finishing Homework (1786 Views)

Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) / 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl As Punishment For Not Finishing Homework by harbdulrasaq88(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
A school head teacher who defiled his 13-year-old pupil over incomplete homework has been sentenced to 25 years imprisonment will serve 25.

Alex Otieno, also the proprietor of Starlet Academy in Nakuru, was convicted of the offence by a Nakuru court on Thursday, November 24th. The 36-year-old father of three was charged that he committed the offence between April 30, 2013 and July 19, 2013 at Dundori in Nakuru County.

In her testimony, the minor said on July 19, 2013, the teacher called her to his office after he found out that she did not complete her homework. She said that he raped her in his office and warned her not to tell anyone. She added that her friend and classmate asked her what happened but she was scared of telling her.

"My classmate asked me what was wrong but I was scared of telling her. I ended up telling her when we were leaving school," she added. The second witness, the classmate, narrated to court how shaken the girl was and how she kept to herself. “

"When she came from the teacher’s office, she appeared shaken but when I enquired what had happened, she refused to tell me. She disclosed what had happened when we were leaving school that evening,” she said.

The classmate added that she convinced the girl to report the issue to her mother that evening.The mother told the court that her daughter came home on July 19, 2013, scared and accompanied by her friend.

Senior Resident Magistrate Judicaster Nthuku said she found the evidence presented by the prosecution to be true. The magistrate said the accused was not remorseful and the statement he posed to the minor proved that he defiled her.

The court found the sentence to be fit and fair. The accused has 14 days to appeal the sentence.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/photo-teacher-rapes-13-year-old-girl-as.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTO: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl As Punishment For Not Finishing Homework by midehi2(f): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
why do men like raping sef, na waooo
Re: PHOTO: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl As Punishment For Not Finishing Homework by OPCNAIRALAND: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
Is this in Kenya? grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl As Punishment For Not Finishing Homework by Tremor007: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nakuru! Nakuru!! What is Nakuru? Abeg just tell us this is Kenya already.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl As Punishment For Not Finishing Homework by ramdris(m): 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
This is the best reason for raping that this mumu can come up with? Gosh! they should castrate him not for raping but for been a dumb liar...His reason should earn him a death sentence and not the act...
Re: PHOTO: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl As Punishment For Not Finishing Homework by Nixiepie(f): 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
Some men are better off castrated

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl As Punishment For Not Finishing Homework by Jayson1: 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
midehi2:
why do men like raping sef, na waooo
Excuse me? undecided

So all the men you know are rapist?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl As Punishment For Not Finishing Homework by tjfulloption(m): 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
he needs to be castrated ASAP!
Re: PHOTO: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl As Punishment For Not Finishing Homework by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
So raping na punishment? shocked thunder fire you werey. angry
Re: PHOTO: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl As Punishment For Not Finishing Homework by dotman4real007(m): 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
idiot, stupid animal, if you wan release sexual tension olosho dey there dey give bonanza for this period, but na underage and free this animal dey find. you don enjoy the 15minutes pleasure so now na to suffer for 25years!!!

(1) (Reply)

See Guy Wey Start Free Evans Hashtag For Facebook / 3 Already Dead As Poly Ibadan Cultism Rages On (Graphic) / Jealous Boyfrnd Butchered Her Girlfriend After Catching Her Dancing With A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.