Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,846 members, 7,889,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:57 PM

Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos (31692 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos / Soldier Loses His Leg After Running Into An IED While Fighting Boko Haram.Photos / A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos by firstclassmumu: 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
I want to join navy with my ssce result I don't want to use my degree. So I want to apply as a medical assistant
I hope I will not be posted to the war front? I am the only child of my parent that is why I want to join as a medical assistant. Thanks in advance
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos by Rebsy(f): 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
Thank God for his life. He used to be my neighbour in Giginya Barracks in Sokoto. Fine and refined gentleman!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos by paezeamama: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
yinkslinks:
Dirty hospital. Nigeria lacks maintenance culture embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I was about saying so....Our soldiers deserve better... For this hospital na heat and disease go kill u instead of the gun shoot wound.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos by grandstar(m): 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
Iam4Atiku:
But each time I see jubilations about soldiers who survived shots in the battle field, this question always comes to my mind; ''will he not be sent back and eventually, get killed?".
My immediate elder sister's hubby was shot, fortunate for him, it was his ankle that was shot. He was sent to FCT to recuperate, I asked my sister to invite him home, could you believe those people gave him four days to travel from Abuja to Cross River and back! That was around March. By May ending, he was sent back to Borno, till this moment. So each time this Buhari lies about defeating Boko Haram, I just laugh, because I got firsthand info from him how the insurgents are still strong.
We should not play politics with human lives.
We sure need to either hold this government accountable or replace it. I will rather go for the latter, that's why my moniker is what it is!

Boko Haram has been defanged. They are not as powerful as they were before

They however engage in guerilla war tactics which even Americans found hard to stop in Iraq.

You need to understand that the innocent looking boy on your neighbourhood who you chat with during the day, at night may be shooting at you. Insurgencies are difficult to fully wipe out. Eventually there will need to be talks between the FG and various sections of the sect for peace
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos by ufuosman(m): 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Thnk God for his life.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos by fiponmile(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
labasa tauru inshaa allahu
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos by SFSNIPER(m): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
We served together in sokoto before he was moved to calabar and then maid
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
iamharkinwaley:
Thank God for his life... gallant you

but that room. looks so unkept and too rough..
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos by October1960: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
Glad he will be okay.

With all the money budgeted for health care for the past 40 years. This is the kind of hospital a Nigerian soldier has to come ?

I am sure many more die in the so called hospitals than at war. Past military generals should be imprisoned for their corruption.

My mechanic shop cleaner than this (USA)
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos by Jasperwhizz(m): 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
THANK GOD!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos by Ay04z(m): 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
Abimbola29:
thank God for his life!!!!in other news team mmm
na d man I first pay money to in mmm self.Ayeni.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos by oluxy(m): 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
Thank God for saving his life......
Everyone only got one life
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos by DjAndroid: 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
noeloge82:
Thank God his OK now

"HIS" ok abi? Correct!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos by jelal007(m): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
Iam4Atiku:
But each time I see jubilations about soldiers who survived shots in the battle field, this question always comes to my mind; ''will he not be sent back and eventually, get killed?".
My immediate elder sister's hubby was shot, fortunate for him, it was his ankle that was shot. He was sent to FCT to recuperate, I asked my sister to invite him home, could you believe those people gave him four days to travel from Abuja to Cross River and back! That was around March. By May ending, he was sent back to Borno, till this moment. So each time this Buhari lies about defeating Boko Haram, I just laugh, because I got firsthand info from him how the insurgents are still strong.
We should not play politics with human lives.
We sure need to either hold this government accountable or replace it. I will rather go for the latter, that's why my moniker is what it is!
Thank God for your in law...how about those whose loved ones never received a decent funeral? Their bodies were never recovered 4 burial? Bro,war is hell and soldiers+ their families pay a price 4 it. Its sad.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos by alufahh1982: 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nixiepie:
Thank God
thank God for him
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos by loomer: 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
Do they even have doctors following them on their missions self?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos by alufahh1982: 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
gallant officer carry go
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos by Ituneth(m): 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
Thank God oo
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos by Crazytrump(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos by akbahbah(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
God is ur strength gallant soldier. I wish u a full n quick recovery.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos by iamharkinwaley: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
bamo1122:
but that room. looks so unkept and too rough..
k
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos by yinkslinks(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lol
paezeamama:

I was about saying so....Our soldiers deserve better... For this hospital na heat and disease go kill u instead of the gun shoot wound.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos by emvico(m): 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
next time he wouldn't try it again with BOKO HARAM shm. fighting for a country that never care. God forbid
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos by jeff1607(m): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
thank God for saving him but

after boko haram is dealt with, they come back harassing civilians
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos by Livinusc(m): 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
Thank God for him...get well fast plzzzz.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
if we thank God for keeping his life who are we to blame for refusing to keep other soldiers life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen / Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard / Sani Mashi Dies After Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.