Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,825 members, 7,972,956 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:35 PM

Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant (64052 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV / God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by denitro(m): 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
You and your girlfriend are selfish and are trying to murder your unborn child.
Abortion is a very grievous sin and might be the deciding factor whether you will pass through
hell when you leave this earth life.

Matt 18:6
But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for
him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Allow the child to come and experience earth life and contribute its part in this life.
You deny the child and kill him or her in the womb, you will suffer for it. (That child will return back
to God and will stand as a testimony against you)

2 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by cornel994(m): 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
All I knw is dat d child wil be very very very stubborn...pikin wer dodge abortion pills, u r welcome grin

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by rowland545(m): 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
hustla:

Chei
For you to write 'so' as 'xo', it means you're still a child that shouldn't even be having sex in the first place

Nawa o

for u to point out this it means u r an adult with just head no brains..cheers !!!!
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Dalyjay(m): 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
nelszx:
The child may no longer be there but the hormone are still circulating so it will be giving you a positive result. Leave for more weeks and repeat it (test). The circulating hormone present is what is making the result positive.

hun, Na so.... expert
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by dominion001(m): 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
rowland545:

Thanks alot xo its possible d child is gone
and u are happy!

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by ManTiger(m): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
I always feel sad reading stuffs like this...

Condom is still less than 30 cent.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Luckymay(f): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
idongesit88:
Bros don't believe dis o, it happen to me personally and my girl and I tried everything, each time she take abortion pills she wud bleed like 2-3 days, n after dat d test results still show positive, dey was another of this pill she took and bleed for complete 5 days like her normal circle we tot every was over, only 2 discover 3 weeks later that d baby is still developing. most of dis abortion pills are hormonal in nature, they release the hormones n it seems as if the pregnancy is aborted, not knowing that d child was well protected n born without a blame. it also depends on ur genotype if u have strong genotype don't even try d real abortion or dat girl may die. just prepare for the child.
Which is "strong genotype"?
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:
I never knew being sincere means i'm being mean. grin

Lets chat on whatsapp.

Gerrrouuuut tongue. Oya let's chat wink
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by zheroes(m): 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
rowland545:
My friend got pregnant and she said she intends removing it. So we bought a lot of drugs from pos.. to mes... u name it, we bought all so it did not work...

Then there was this one she bought I've forgotten the name . After she took it she began to bleed . We thought that was it, so the next day, we bought pregnancy strip to test and its still showing two lines which is positive.... Then we waited for a week and she went to the lab and it's still showing positive...

Is it positive for the baby to still be there or is it out? .I'm confused. Doctors in the house, pls help ...pls no abusive words.....
God will pay you back for this murder!!!! If you aint ready to be a father why you dey Bleep woman? You are so heartless you even came online to announce it. That's how stupid girls will be playing draft with their lives!!! May God deliver you.

3 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by rowland545(m): 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
zheroes:
God will pay you back for this murder!!!! If you aint ready to be a father why you dey Bleep woman? You are so heartless you even came online to announce it. That's how stupid girls will be playing draft with their lives!!! May God deliver you.

I have dis words for u...Bleep offf
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by emi89: 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
there is God oooo, remember say it mum n dad nor do that to u o if not u for not they here dey ask such question

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by emi89: 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
there is God oooo, remember say ur mum n dad nor do that to u o if not u for not they here dey ask such question
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
You are too in haste...wait for nine months nah

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by mercytripletz: 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
And some nairalanders be forming HOLYHOLY... Tch so annoying.
yeah, abortion is wrong but Y'all don't need to crucify the guy as if u haven't done worse sins. To u guys quoting Bible, hope u have kept ALL the commandments because if u haven't, u are just like the poster, okay?

The guy is in a dilemma and so just give him an advice and stop the bullshit of insults and calling him murderer.

Dear Poster, Kindly go to a gynecologist. It will surely help.
Thanks!!
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by mrSerious(m): 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
mankan2k7:
Report yourself to d nearest police station

grin

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
Oh my God!
So it has reached this leve? Well i dont have to tell you that God is watching u in 6D. U killed an innocent baby just because u are selfish fool who dont want to be responsible for what he has done.
And later u wil be suspecting your village people for your misfortune.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
rowland545:
My friend got pregnant and she said she intends removing it. So we bought a lot of drugs from pos.. to mes... u name it, we bought all so it did not work...

Then there was this one she bought I've forgotten the name . After she took it she began to bleed . We thought that was it, so the next day, we bought pregnancy strip to test and its still showing two lines which is positive.... Then we waited for a week and she went to the lab and it's still showing positive...

Is it positive for the baby to still be there or is it out? .I'm confused. Doctors in the house, pls help ...pls no abusive words.....
You guys need to flush that baby if not it will come out deformed. It probably lost half of its brain when she took d drug. Plus u are a very stupid somebody, if something bad happens to the lady what will u say huh? Why play unsafe huh?

3 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by photoshoot(m): 11:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
Aderola15:

Looool. I'll be there for both of una's wedding cheesy tongue.

Sho wapa? tongue
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Chrysz(m): 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
Shame.

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by 2sexynet: 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
rowland545:

Thanks alot xo its possible d child is gone
what is wrong with you guys? How you get a girl pregnant is still a msytery to me... You know you do not want to be father, why play such a dangerous game? I am sure you wouldn't even marry that girl after this whole mess and leaving her to an unfortunate dude to marry whom may not even know the damages you may have cause the womb.

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by usibengate(m): 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Ken4agent(m): 11:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
progress69:

If u use cytotec misoprostol (preferred brand) the way u are meant to use it, u won't have serious probs. Diclofenac would have just been used to kill the cramp pains. Bleeding will be a normal thing, may look excessive though but usually not a serious problem. But you are advised to do under supervision of a medical doctor. Misoprostol is a safe abortion pill, (less than 2 months pregnanancy. Also works for above under strict supervision and combination of another drug). Either ways, its advisable a dr is nearby in whatever case.
You need a minimum of 9days to test negative after an abortion or miscarriage. It may take as long as 35 days to test negative. Also your gf may bleed for as long as 3 weeks. Little clots and blood stains may last a while.If you are concerned see a GP, if a GP feels there is a threat, u may be referred to a gynecologist.

I wonder why u used different pills without a professional advice. U may just damage your Gf's womb. A scan can determine the real state of things. For the fact that you have tried different pills, i advice u go to an hospital. If she is still pregnant, i don't advice u keep such, or u may end up with a deformed baby. A doctor will advise. Good luck and act fast before you end in Panti, then kirikiri

smh for our generation
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
photoshoot:

Sho wapa? tongue
Haaaaaaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked. Are you greeting me like that undecided emi odindin iya iyawo angry angry angry
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by datimogal(f): 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
go for scan or u wait a month after her monthly period u can repeat d test
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by photoshoot(m): 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
Aderola15:

Haaaaaaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked. Are you greeting me like that undecided emi odindin iya iyawo angry angry angry

Haa, mo mu oti yo ni embarassed
Ema binu iyaa wa.
Mi o ni shebe mo
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by blesoh(f): 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
So people still take drugs to abort that's risky. Oga condom no cost na

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Drabrah(m): 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
progress69:

If u use cytotec misoprostol (preferred brand) the way u are meant to use it, u won't have serious probs. Diclofenac would have just been used to kill the cramp pains. Bleeding will be a normal thing, may look excessive though but usually not a serious problem. But you are advised to do under supervision of a medical doctor. Misoprostol is a safe abortion pill, (less than 2 months pregnanancy. Also works for above under strict supervision and combination of another drug). Either ways, its advisable a dr is nearby in whatever case.
You need a minimum of 9days to test negative after an abortion or miscarriage. It may take as long as 35 days to test negative. Also your gf may bleed for as long as 3 weeks. Little clots and blood stains may last a while.If you are concerned see a GP, if a GP feels there is a threat, u may be referred to a gynecologist.

I wonder why u used different pills without a professional advice.
U may just damage your Gf's womb. A scan can determine the real state of things. For the fact that you have tried different pills, i advice u go to an hospital. If she is still pregnant, i don't advice u keep such, or u may end up with a deformed baby. A doctor will advise. Good luck and act fast before you end in Panti, then kirikiri

I'm sorry, I'm not trying 2 b sarcastic, buh I guess it's cos he gets advise frm pipu like u, wu wud rather advise him on trying various remedies wtout knowing d implications of such. This is som1 dat needs on-the-spot assessment cos until proven otherwise this story is looking like an incomplete abortion (foetus most likely dead inside d womb) & she'll probably nid evacuation wt post abortal care. If he tries ur Cytotec & it doesn't work, then he gets another drug frm another person (maybe herbal concoction). Yet d longer she stays playing trial & error d more her chances of progressing 2 Septic abortion.

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by adebopo: 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
it will take some days or weeks for the hormone level to come down after abortion or normal delivery.
but if the pregnancy is up to six weeks before she took those drugs, scan should be a better option in checking the state of the pregnancy.
lm not a saint but please play safe, abortion is not ideal. cheers
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by princewinty: 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
Same thing happened 2me early last year. After series of different drugs, it still couldn't come out. So I made up my mind to leave the baby, then I prayed for the baby's safety nd the capability to take responsibility of him/her. Behold God blessed me wit a bouncing baby boy. (my 1st son) Now I'm a young daddy, it gives me joy 2be One. More doors have opened for me since then to carter for the baby's need nd his mum with ease . . Fear no challenge, for u'll overcome it wen u face it... (True story)

2 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by favouryemmy: 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
rowland545:

You mean to tell us you committed murder? I hope you have a conscience? Because your parents didn't abort you in the womb.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Drabrah(m): 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
nelszx:

The child may no longer be there but the hormone are still circulating so it will be giving you a positive result. Leave for more weeks and repeat it (test). The circulating hormone present is what is making the result positive.

Septic Abortion Loading..........

2 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Kingdov(m): 12:01am On Nov 27, 2016
rowland545:

u have serious comprehension issues I advice u see an English teacher to help u read d post again... middle finger
bro God blessed ur soul i dont know you english prof...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lose Your Stomach Fat- 5 Tips To Have Flat Stomach / Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club / Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.