Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

See What Nollywood Stars Say About Their Boobs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Nollywood Stars Say About Their Boobs (988 Views)

Top Nollywood Stars You May Not Know Are Dead (Pictures) / WHAT! Nollywood Actress, Toyin Abraham Spotted In A Mouth-to-mouth Kissing Of Ma / This Is What Nollywood Actors Were Doing In Awka - Graphic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Nollywood Stars Say About Their Boobs by splendid22(m): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
If there is one thing busty actress’s love flaunting, it is their boobs. They come in different shapes and sizes and get the attention of men, beyond the talent they possess.

In no particular order, we chronicle the stories of actresses who are known for their voluptuous boobs and their weird experiences.

People appreciate my boobs- Ronke Oshodioke

Beautiful Yoruba actress, Ronke Oshodioke once revealed in an interview that her voluptuous boobs brought her to limelight.

The light skinned multi -talented entertainer puts it this way: “Before now, I get ashamed of them. But I later began to see the beautiful side and stopped hiding them because they fit me. People appreciate my boobs and I also love it. My boobs are one of the things that brought me to limelight in the movie industry”

Read the rest here

http://thenewsguru.com/untold-stories-boobs/

Re: See What Nollywood Stars Say About Their Boobs by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
Everything about them is boobs!
Re: See What Nollywood Stars Say About Their Boobs by Airforce1(m): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
Loads of shiit

(1) (Reply)

Keke Palmer Accusses Trey Songz Of “sexual Intimidation” / Ralph Ronson / Nigerian Lady Buys Her Mom A Car, 4 Years After Jokingly Making Her A Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.