Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,263 members, 7,923,263 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 09:45 PM

Your Movie Of 2016 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Movie Of 2016 (968 Views)

What's Your Most Anticipated Movie Of 2018? / KADA River Movie Wins Historical Peace Movie Of The Year Award / The Best And Fastest Way To Sell Your Movie Scripts To Nollywood Movie Producers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Movie Of 2016 by DoPeRoSa(f): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
It's almost the end of the year....

We've watched movies almost throughout the year, From Hollywood to Nollywood to Bollywood to Ghallywood to Chinawood(lol) Etc

Some made us cry, some made us brace up, some inspired us, some annoyed us, some made us laugh really hard..

The question comes down to
WHICH MOVIES MADE YOUR 2016??

Mine are :Jungle Book, Captain America(civil war), Love triangle, and zootopia
Re: Your Movie Of 2016 by hustleranthem(m): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2016
DoPeRoSa:

We've watched movies almost throughout the year, From Hollywood to Nollywood to Bollywood to Ghallywood to Chinawood(lol) Etc

Some made us cry, some made us brace up, some inspired us, some annoyed us, some made us laugh really hard..

Narcos season 1 and 2..talked about the life of Pablo Escobar and Roots..wich talked about the suffering of African slaves in the 1880's..damn dt movie almost made me cried.
Re: Your Movie Of 2016 by Psittacus(m): 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
DoPeRoSa:

Jungle book rocks, the legend of Tarzan, Benghazi soldiers, ride along 2, eyes in the sky, mother's day, Grimsby brothers, mechanic revolution.... Just to mention a few. This year certainly has lots of good movie to look back to..

(1) (Reply)

Pls Rate My Latest Short Comedy Skit: By A Nairalander / Watch The Video Of Cee C Insecurity Fight With Ifu / DSTV - Removal Of Channels 127 And 128!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.