Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,731 members, 7,889,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:05 AM

Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) (63316 Views)

Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States / Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari / NUJ Asks FG, States To Urgently Fix Federal Roads In Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by LMAyedun(m): 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
amaechi1:

A display of stupidity is not a show statesmanship.
Sharap! You automated Zombie.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by Aburi001: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
softMarket:
This land is not for sale!!

Back to the topic

i have nothing to say!
Lalastic.... come and see oooo. Fayose has gone mad again.

As if we have a Federal Citizen grin
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by duncan511: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
Splashme:
Buhari is a curse to Nigeria
y Goodluck nor do it b4 he comot from office he nor be pdp
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by Aburi001: 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
Splashme:
Yeah....just as you're a curse to your family

3 Likes

Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by Melinde: 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
amaechi1:

Lizard of ubima so you dey nairaland

6 Likes

Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by bkool7(m): 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
UltraSphinx:
OMO SEE PUNCHLINE ... this is the beauty of opposition

He is jus being mischievous. Fg had told all states to complete every fg road under construction in tneir state . That they'll be refunded. And they had been. Each collected 2billions

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
thesicilian:
Hahaha. This Fayose is crazy. And I mean that in a good way!
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by Aburi001: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
GMBuhari:
What's the name of the road, how can we know it's federal road?

When has the sign been put up, what has he done about it so far?

Finally what will they claim to be the cost of that signboard
Fayose is just a clown. That signboard won't last 1 hour under heavy rainfall and strong wind grin
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by charityfelix(m): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahah I love this man to the moon and back very fearless and strong leader. Since federal government don't have sense abeg My action governor borrow them some sense

3 Likes

Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by ichommy(m): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hehehehe
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by juman(m): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
Good idea.

I think in early 2000s, AD also did similar thing indicated that particular bad roads were federal roads.

In 2003 I saw very bad road in abeokuta, I asked the taxi driver why the governor did not do the road he told me it was federal road.
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by Freestainworld(m): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
fayose the gallant governor, all the Amaechis wey I know na big big mouth them sabi get, onu kanda
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by castrokins(m): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ayo Was Careful Not To Mention Names. Did You Notice He Said Federal Government? Does That Absolve Goodluck? Is Federal Government A Person? Lastly, Do You Have A Personal Problem With Jonathan?

oluwamile:
BT Jonathan was in power for 6yrs under d same party wit u nd he cudnt fix it
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by Djaxz4sure1: 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
I just like this man
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
Fayose Is A Learned Mad Man I Swear, I Like His Guts wink

Buhari Be Responsible Thus Says Fayose

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
Bold and outspoken.
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by saintade01(m): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
Splashme:

And you are just a disgrace to your generation.
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by ojgallant: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
I think if we are to comment on issue like this,it should be factual,for me i can only see bush beside road and the road is not bad maybe our parrot governor wanted to sell the land.
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by felix10(m): 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
A fearless and blunt FAYOSE.
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by BlackOnassis(m): 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ayo Fayose, Ebora t'on je Shawarma grin
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
i will keep saying it... Fayose is greater than Awolowo more popular than MKO , wiser than Tinubu and bravier than OBj.... baba Fayose is the greatest Yoruba man that liveth....
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by otitokoroleti: 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
amaechi1:

werey

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by adedehinbo(m): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
the road has been there since Jonathan regime nd he couldn't do anything to it to fix it, now because of his hatred for someone he is ready to fix it, we re not this foolish now, anyway if he fix it up he is not the first person to do that, at least lagos state has been doing that for so long without any noise after he is also part of the government
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by skubido(m): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
fayose with im wahala sha,

like him sha
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by skubido(m): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
amaechi1:

most u quote.
omakoma
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by noeloge82(m): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
It may sound funny but he just sent a signal to the minister of works

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by otitokoroleti: 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Silly

Fayose is nothing but a deranged man who is not even fit to head a family let alone being the governor of a state.

His party has been in power for the last sixteen years and they achieved next to nothing and he believes he has moral ground to criticize a government that's not even two years in office

Ekiti kete
werey spotted!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by sirfee(m): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
amaechi1:

park well
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by sirfee(m): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
amaechi1:

park well
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by supaphlymee(m): 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
GMBuhari:
What's the name of the road, how can we know it's federal road?

When has the sign been put up, what has he done about it so far?

Finally what will they claim to be the cost of that signboard
see dis one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. / Funke Emerges Lagos PDP Deputy Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.