Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,292 members, 7,900,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:10 PM

Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes (24587 Views)

Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers / Obiano Should Be Disqualified For Campaigning At Polling Unit - PDP (Photo) / Oyegun Loses To PDP In His Polling Unit In Edo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes by Thobiy(m): 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Too bad for him as a leader

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes by ajani1978(m): 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
I dey laugh oooo
rusher14:
Even after receiving 100 million Naira?

Life is hard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes by emerged01(m): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Who is falae? Expired politician

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes by Abdul9025(m): 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
he and his family voted the party

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes by akynkunmy(m): 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
KENNING2010:

JONATHAN IS A BIG FOOL, THE BIGGEST I HAVE SEEN IN RECENT TIME.. IMAGINE
Someone who cannot even win his own polling unit, talk less his ward b4 saying is local government...GEJ Nah father Christmas of all time
Re: Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes by redcliff: 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
rusher14:
Even after receiving 100 million Naira?

Life is hard

**** Did he receive 100m for this elecetion? My friend dont be silly.
Re: Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes by purplekayc(m): 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
Make all these people go rest nah

2 Likes

Re: Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
his generation of politicians are no longer in politics.

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes by nijascammers: 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
gej's loot has dried out for a yam swallower

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes by kinguwem: 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
KENNING2010:

Mind your language brother. If you're wise. are you better off. All those that worked against GEJ, where're they today. Think before you comment.
Re: Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes by Olu317(m): 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
shumuel:
Baba Falae should know by now that SDP is an old political party, that was my party in the early 90's, i can remember vividly rocking the green T-shirt with the white house printed on it.

S..! D..! P..! P...? If you can complete that, you are older than you know grin
....Quite interesting! Are you for you real in the early 90s?
Re: Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes by VUVUZELA10: 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
Na today. Oyegun of APC was panel beaten in his unit in the last gubernatorial election in Edo State. These old men are outdated. Funny enough, this hopelessly hopeless people who cannot deliver their unit are called leaders. Retirement is alien to them. They keep disappointing themselves. Shameless dogs.

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes by demoBaba: 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
Who's Olu False again,

okay it's the man that collected 100m from our yam.

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
Who e epp?
Re: Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes by shumuel(m): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
Olu317:
....Quite interesting! Are you for you real in the early 90s?

Yeap, its an old party, older than PDP and APC
Re: Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes by Ishilove: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
shumuel:
Baba Falae should know by now that SDP is an old political party, that was my party in the early 90's, i can remember vividly rocking the green T-shirt with the white house printed on it.

S..! D..! P..! P...? If you can complete that, you are older than you know grin
SDP SDP SDP progress! MKO Abiola Abiola Abiola! cheesy
Re: Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes by shumuel(m): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ishilove:
SDP SDP SDP progress! MKO Abiola Abiola Abiola! cheesy

Kikiki Lol grin Take am, High five.
You cleary on of the ''Ancient of days'' here grin grin grin
these little kids wont know what we saying here.
Nigeria, on the march again (2X) M K O na our man ooo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes by brojoshua: 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Is that the old Yoruba man who joined them to share the money that was meant to buy weapons for the military officers that were to rescue the kidnapped girls immediately then?
If it is him, no wonder he himself was kidnapped few times. If because Nigeria is corrupt it can't prosecute and punish corrupt leaders and looters , then God Himself will punish them

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes by Ishilove: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
shumuel:

Nigeria, on the march again (2X)
M K O na our man ooo grin
You're also ancient cheesy

I remember Tofa was his rival. How time flies smiley
Re: Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes by shumuel(m): 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ishilove:

You're also ancient cheesy

I remember Tofa was his rival. How time flies smiley

Lol grin

Its good to be part of History, it was quite unfortunate, before the election Democracy was born but after the election Democracy was murdered.
Re: Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
shumuel:

Nigeria, on the march again (2X) M K O na our man ooo grin
SDP is the party
to solve our problems
and better our lives o...
lol I was in Primary school then tho
Re: Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

SDP is the party

to solve our problems

and better our lives o...

lol I was in Primary school then tho

Abiola Na De Man oo...

SDP Na De Party ooo...

Na im Wey We Dey ooo

For Better Tomorrow ooo..

SDP! SDP! Progess!!

Abiola! Abiola!! Action!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Abiola Na De Man oo...

SDP Na De Party ooo...

Na im Wey We Dey ooo

For Better Tomorrow ooo..

SDP! SDP! Progess!!

Abiola! Abiola!! Action!!! grin
You don old ogrin

I love the old jingles of the third republic. It was about plans and programs not what we have today.

Today's jingle is about tribalism, promotion of violence and religious extremism.
Re: Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
You don old ogrin

I love the old jingles of the third republic. It was about plans and programs not what we have today.

Today's jingle is about tribalism, promotion of violence and religious extremism.

You Nailed it!

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes by Olu317(m): 12:36am On Nov 27, 2016
[quote author=shumuel post=51401296]

Yeap, its an old party, older than PDP and APC[/qu
ote]...You did misunderstood me. I meant, were you among the young men in those days singing aloud the Social Democratic Party 's slogan for presidential flag bearer,Late chief Moshood Kashimawo Olabiwoninu Abiola or were you for N. R. C ?...Good old days
Re: Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes by Cholison(m): 4:49am On Nov 27, 2016
Eeyaa how many people from his polling unit did he help when he was in government? pay back time.
Re: Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes by Ghost01(m): 6:45am On Nov 27, 2016
I have been saying it: many of those old noisemakers in Afenifere cannot even win the councillorship election in their respective wards, and they claim to be speaking for the Yorubas. Nonsensical nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes by AROZIBE: 7:04am On Nov 27, 2016
KENNING2010:

ur Fada is a bigger fooool for century plz release sense for him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source / Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts / Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.