Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,361 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

God Has Declared Yar’adua’s Seat Vacant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Has Declared Yar’adua’s Seat Vacant (1287 Views)

‘Declare Faleke’s House Of Reps Seat Vacant’ / Edo Speaker Declares Lawmaker's Seat Vacant For Defecting To PDP / APGA Threatened To Declare Okorocha's Seat Vacant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Has Declared Yar’adua’s Seat Vacant by pheesayor(m): 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2009
Primate Theophilous Olabayo is a clergyman whose many predictions about events in the country and across the world have come to pass. In this interview with ADELOWO OLADIPO, the Primate/Founder, Evangelical Church of Yahweh (ECOY) predicts that Nigeria will soon witness pockets of political crises that will bring about the emergence of a God-sent leader who will clean up the Augean stables. Excerpts:

Last week, an influential political leader in the South West, who was formerly considered to be untouchable, Chief Olabode George, was jailed. What is your view about this unusual development?
We have been talking about the unimpressive performance of the current leadership of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). We have been wondering if they were genuine people. However, the issue of Olabode George is a step in the right direction about the seriousness of the government in fighting corruption in high places, particularly among the ruling class.

But God is frowning on the issue of selective judgment in this country. Nothing has happened to most of the corrupt past governors. Many of them are still walking around freely in the country as friends of the government of the day. One now wonders why George is being used as a sacrificial lamb. In the light of the ongoing developments in the country, God is about to bring Nigerian leaders to judgment. But Nigeria’s future is going to be great.

What is the implication of the judgment on the political class in the coming months?
God has revealed to me that the judgment is the beginning of the things He is going to do in Nigeria. God said to me that mighty men will take up arms against themselves. Such an occurrence might not happen until there is a shaking among them so that there will be so much confusion that those people who thought that they were untouchable will begin to have a rethink when they are being touched. This, indeed, is a sign of the way God is going to work in this nation. God is the one stirring the hornet’s nest and as a result of the court pronouncement on Olabode George, there is an impending turmoil in the country among the political class.

What the country had witnessed in the recent past was just a crisis in the Niger Delta, but with the ongoing development, there is going to be Holy Ghost fire all over the states and Abuja. And if this fire begins, how much can the political elite be able to put out or contain. That means the Holy Ghost fire is going to consume them all. And God will turn the prayers of their prayer merchants into thunder strikes against them, too.

You said that very soon, a state of emergency would be declared in a southern state. Can you be specific?
The Lord says that if care is not taken, a state of emergency can be declared in Lagos State. After the declaration of a state of emergency, God will raise a leader who will bring this country to judgment and after this, a new Nigeria will be born. It is only God that can save our leaders because He has revealed to me that some of them will be jailed and others will be killed. He said those who will eventually take up the mantle of leadership are not likely to be politicians or soldiers, but they are going to rule the country between three and five years and the country will be like England or America in terms of socio-economic and political development.

God says that in the end, there is hope of a better tomorrow for Nigeria and at the end of it all, Nigeria will still remain a united entity and those who are planning secession or coup will not succeed.

What plans does God have for the common man so that he will not be consumed in the upcoming crisis?
God says that the so-called ordinary Nigerians should draw closer to Him. And He says that the only way the common man can be saved is is by living under His shadow. They should not relent in prayers. Those who are Christians should not forsake the assembly of the people of God while Muslims should not forsake going to mosques and pray, so that when the crisis starts, they will not suffer unjustly. Nigerians should not be in doubt about what I am saying because God revealed it to me.

With these predictions about the impending judgment of God on the leadership of the country, do you think that the 2011 general elections are still feasible?
Let us talk about today because the living and the dead cannot live together. Let President Umaru Yar’Adua take care of his health. The country is in bondage today because the political leaders had buried cows and horses in all the states of the federation and Abuja. They invited marabouts from Saudi Arabia, Chad and other parts of the Islamic world to engage in these sacrifices which were meant to put everyone in bondage. And God is not happy that the citizenry, for no fault of their own, are being held in bondage perpetually. But God has promised to liberate us very soon from the captivity of the devil and his followers?

From where will God raise the new leaders who He will use to take the country to the promised land?
God has not told me that He has limited his search for the new leaders who will save the country from the present crop of corrupt leaders only to the church. He will raise them not only from the church but also from among those who fear Him. There are people who are honest and straightforward.

Will the compromise between the Federal Government and militants end the crisis in the Niger Delta?
The peace being experienced in the region is going to last for a short period because the militants and the Federal Government are still going to disagree over some issues bordering on the development of the region. This is different from laying down of arms and ammunition. The crisis will precipitate a war between the Joint Task Force set up by the Federal Government and the youth of the troubled region.

What did God tell you about President Umaru Yar’Adua’s government?
Well, this is a very difficult question for me. But if we should face the reality of our situation, God said to me that the seat of the president has been declared vacant and there is no likelihood of President Yar’Adua surviving till the end of his tenure.

I saw Nigeria in darkness, but a new dawn is coming that will usher in a new hope in the country. And God says that Nigerians should rejoice because He is prepared to terminate the reign of the present wicked rulers in the land. God has also warned the body of Christ and all people that profess Him as their Lord and Saviour not to join the multitude to do evil, because He is about to liberate us as a nation and put an end to our 49 years of pains and sufferings.

The Lord says that the 50th year of Nigeria’s independence will be that of the Jubilee and the year that He has chosen to liberate Nigerians and He is prepared to put an end to all the evils of the Nigerian leaders, both present and past. God is annoyed that while millions of Nigerians are wallowing in poverty, a fraction of the country’s population is busy amassing wealth to themselves. God is also not happy that some clergymen are supporting these few leaders with ill-gotten wealth. He told me that His judgment will touch everywhere and it will start from His vineyard very soon.

Part of the duties of men of God is to intercede on behalf of a nation at a critical time like this. What are you doing so that Nigeria will not witness avoidable crisis?
In fact, I pray more than any other person concerning our country. One of the past leaders of this country once stated publicly that if not for the prayers of some men of God like myself, this country would have been turned into pieces. In the last nine years, every Sunday, Wednesday and some special Fridays, some prayer warriors who I organised have been praying for this great country.

Can you recall your last encounter with the late Chief Bola Ige?
At the inception of the administration of former President Olusegun Obasanjo in 1999, Chief Bola Ige came to me for prayers. I predicted that Obasanjo would make him minister of power and steel and later minister of justice. But God warned him not to accept the appointments. And he suggested that I gave him names of those he could present to the former president to be appointed ministers in his stead, but I said no.

Later, he pleaded that I should seek the face of the Lord on his behalf so that he could take up the appointments to help Yoruba race. I told him, ‘Sir, don’t take up the appointments,’ because God had revealed it to me why he would not be allowed to work with both portfolios and that if he took up the appointments and decided to resign later, he would be killed before he could do it.

He now asked me if we were going to see each other again and I said that would be the last meeting between the two of us. And that was the last time I saw him before he was assassinated. However, God recently revealed to me that those who participated in his killing are still around; they are in the government of today. He has promised to bring them to judgment soon and visit His wrath on them.

http://tribune.com.ng/07112009/int_view.html
Re: God Has Declared Yar’adua’s Seat Vacant by Beaf: 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2009
All these useless primates shocked sha. They just read newspapers, watch news on the telly. . . Then start "prophesying" obvious things.

Pay your tithes grin
Re: God Has Declared Yar’adua’s Seat Vacant by OAM4J: 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2009

Well, this is a very difficult question for me. But if we should face the reality of our situation, God said to me that the seat of the president has been declared vacant and there is no likelihood of President Yar’Adua surviving till the end of his tenure.

I don’t like prophecy without specific time frame; many prophets generalize their prophecies and use such conditional statement like if…, and with no specific time frame to their prophecy.

But I guess this man might have just shot himself on the leg with the above quote. So can we say if Yar’ adua lives till 2011, then He is not a prophet.
Re: God Has Declared Yar’adua’s Seat Vacant by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:41am On Nov 08, 2009
these prophets will never cease to amaze me. grin
Re: God Has Declared Yar’adua’s Seat Vacant by donjon: 3:02am On Nov 08, 2009
Na wa!
Re: God Has Declared Yar’adua’s Seat Vacant by dinggle: 6:24am On Nov 08, 2009
Na wa for una, why una dey blame man of GOD wetin u want make e take prophesy before? na news now, lol

what of T.B Joshua wen dey do open ojoro?, T.B Joshua go watch soccer match finish, 5mins to the end or during extra time, na then him go start him prophesy about the match. Atleast to use news event and general happenings take prophesy still get small spiritualness.
Re: God Has Declared Yar’adua’s Seat Vacant by Hoteph(m): 7:13am On Nov 08, 2009
Our president go die because of one reason ask the so called  Man of god,
he will tell you that he is not a righteous man,
Then ask him why again , He's gonna tell you that Yar dull is not paying his tithe,
Modern day prophesy good things comes with money including prophesy
Re: God Has Declared Yar’adua’s Seat Vacant by OAM4J: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2009
what?
Re: God Has Declared Yar’adua’s Seat Vacant by chosen04(f): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2009
This prophet will makes millions if its confirmed that Mr President has passed on.
Re: God Has Declared Yar’adua’s Seat Vacant by OAM4J: 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2009
chosen04:

This prophet will makes millions if its confirmed that Mr President has passed on.

. grin grin grin grin

His Church sign post and complimentary cards will include "The prophet that predicted the death of Yaradua" grin
Re: God Has Declared Yar’adua’s Seat Vacant by MrCrackles(m): 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2009
Nonsense!
Re: God Has Declared Yar’adua’s Seat Vacant by otokx(m): 9:40am On Nov 26, 2009
Let us wait and see.
Re: God Has Declared Yar’adua’s Seat Vacant by chocomillo(f): 10:12am On Nov 26, 2009
:-x
Re: God Has Declared Yar’adua’s Seat Vacant by sealworld(m): 11:13am On Nov 30, 2009
this is getting interesting, lets wait and see
Re: God Has Declared Yar’adua’s Seat Vacant by Ganjaseed: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2009
Brethren, if you read the interviews very well you will realised that everything the man of God says God told him is a big lie, this man does not hear from God at all. Believe it or not, God speaks more specific and more clearer than this. read this ==(The Lord says that if care is not taken, a state of emergency can be declared in Lagos State.) God will never make such uncertain statement.

Look at this!!!!!

This guy is a noise maker. It is clear enough that this guy may not make it.

(1) (Reply)

Sky News - All Passengers From Nigeria To The US To Be Thoroughly Searched / Military Regime Is About To Return; Please Mark It Down / Jonathan Suspends Allocation Of Oil Blocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.